Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scragbags

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Stacey and Joe hatched a plan but we all know you lied about your campervan!

Reactions: 84

N-NewGirl

How much nicer was Instagram yesterday in general? So many less adverts to skip past as the majority of influencers were taking part in this digital detox day. Maybe they’re the problem 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 53

Tui

VIP Member
I actually like stacey. I think she looks after her children, spends time with them, takes them out, they always look clean and tidy obviously the baby looks messy sometimes but he is only little, they attract dirt. She cooks and makes a good effort much rather watch stace than the witch hinch.
Maybe you are looking for the rave thread then 👀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

HotDawg

Chatty Member
I do feel people can be so judgemental on here . I know this is tattle and that’s what we are all here for, blah blah blah. But jeeez are any of us perfect mums? She should def bath her kids more and put them in pjs at night though haha xx
You’re judging us for judging her?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 41

<shutthefrontdoor>

When they grow up, will my children remember how grumpy and tired I was when I worked nights?
Will my disabled sister end up in a home when she’s older and my parents aren’t around to look after her, or will I manage to take care of her myself?
Can I afford to reduce my hours at work so that I can be at home a little bit more?
Will my friends still stand by me despite always saying no to nights out, lunches, parties, weekends away etc because I’m too tired / stressed/ busy with my family?
Am I failing my children by not being there for every football match, meal, homework time, bedtime ?
These are some of my worries ... These are the things that run through my head at night.
Not melon pancakes. Not bedside lockers. Not Autumn wreaths.
xx

• Heart
  • Sad

Soyeahermyeah

I do feel people can be so judgemental on here . I know this is tattle and that’s what we are all here for, blah blah blah. But jeeez are any of us perfect mums? She should def bath her kids more and put them in pjs at night though haha xx
Isnt that being judgemental 😆 😅

• Haha
Her story this morning about the camper van. Making out she had no idea and asking him when he got it! Shame the company commented on their own post saying she had massive input in the interior of the thing! Must try harder Stace!
7C9F62F5-F88B-435D-A17F-C469627AFA9C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40

mrshardy

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion!!

Stacey didn’t know about the camper van.. a story just as fake as Joes stinky tan!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Hadtodoit

‘Pickle is down, time to do some crafting” said NO MOTHER EVER. Shove some washing in, whizz the hoover round, prep their lunch, scrape soggy weetabix off the ceiling, maaaaaaaaybe even have a nap or sit down yourself - but crafting? Crock.of.shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

mrshardy

Chatty Member
Another thread suggestion!

Dirty fingers, muddy vests, campervan lies, it’s all going west.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Oh poppy belle florals the ones who put the middle finger emoji when someone asked why they don’t gift to a hospice rather than these celebs who can afford things ten times over

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Fi scot

If it wasn't comfortable - he wouldn't be asleep!
That’s bull, that child has adapted because he has to. I don’t doubt that she loves her children and they her, but this is an example of lazy parenting! Them letting their small child fall asleep at whatever spot he can’t move from - because he is so tired is not him choosing a spot, it’s not him making any choice other than that he needs to sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Burgh Gal

Did someone not mention something yesterday about her and Hinch always showing them making lunch but never dinner and lo and behold, both have shown their dinners... Hey ladies 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 34