Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel people can be so judgemental on here . I know this is tattle and that’s what we are all here for, blah blah blah. But jeeez are any of us perfect mums? She should def bath her kids more and put them in pjs at night though haha xx

Reactions: 23
I do feel people can be so judgemental on here . I know this is tattle and that’s what we are all here for, blah blah blah. But jeeez are any of us perfect mums? She should def bath her kids more and put them in pjs at night though haha xx
Isnt that being judgemental 😆 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How long did she expect them to stay awake?
Was a busy full on day for them. Also may be low blood sugar due to sad pencil cookies as after school nourishment !

OH I almost forgot , that purple belted hospital scrub looking ensemble is not as cute as she thinks imo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Gosh it’s all about the older two recently isn’t it. Hardly seen anything of Rex today! Clearly it’s because kids going back to school is all people are talking about at the moment and she needs to be “relatable” 🙄 she is so transparent.

Reactions: 21
You’re judging us for judging her?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why does she pretend to spray her bed 😂
Like what is the point, seriously?! The mind boggles. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I just wish she would put a coat or a pair of socks on her children 😖😖
Wonder if Rex will get a blanket for the pram this winter? He’s probably used to the elements now though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why does she pretend to spray her bed 😂
Like what is the point, seriously?! The mind boggles. 🤣
Probably cause whatever is in that bottle is rotten 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Poor kids must be frozen. It’s not exactly warm at that time of the morning. Not even a pair of socks for the baby. I wouldn’t even do that in summer, later in the day yes but mornings are always chilly

Reactions: 12
What is so funny about straightening hair?

I don't get it?
Absolute bellend.

• Haha
I feel like her latest story is inappropriate to be sharing on the internet. I felt uncomfortable staring at her babies butt in the air! There’s bloody sickos out there Stacey!!

Reactions: 8
Why doesn't she pick him up and put him into bed or his cot. He is always napping on floors and random areas can't be comfortable for the little lad

Reactions: 19
I feel like her latest story is inappropriate to be sharing on the internet. I felt uncomfortable staring at her babies butt in the air! There’s bloody sickos out there Stacey!!
Exactly what I just came on to say. I love Stacey but this is too much!! I’m a mum and yes I get your own babies twitching toes and sleeping in funny positions is cute. Fact is there isn’t just mums and family people on her instagram. I guarantee there’s loads of old pervs and weirdos. I’m shocked and gobsmacked.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.