Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now her eldest is asleep in his uniform!! Why hasn't he got back from school got changed and had a shower or am I missing the point the minute ky children come home from school uniform is off 🙈
Especially whilst we are in a pandemic wherr most schools are saying uniform has to be washed every day!

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a bit mean to show the eldest on her insta asleep on her bed. Kids at school can be awful and he’s definitely at an age where he’s likely to be teased for this being shown to 3 million people.
I'm glad someone else said it!! This was the first thing I thought when I saw that story. Kids are awful and this is most certainly the type of thing they would pick up on and tease him for. He's at an age now where she needs to respect his privacy. If he wants to cuddle with his brothers, then fine, I think that's lovely but keep it private because there's some horrible children out there who will pick on him for it and it's not his fault his Mum has a platform!

Reactions: 8
Do you think them falling asleep on the bed and the older one still in his school uniform was for tattle.
Yes to the older one so she can play the troll victim card and call everyone Susan's, that's why he appeared at the end of the bed this morn. I doubt very much a child that has regular contact with his father, that if the father was concerned about hygiene etc he would have said or at least encouraged the boy to shower and wash himself, he is certainly old enough.

Reactions: 1
Yes to the older one so she can play the troll victim card and call everyone Susan's, that's why he appeared at the end of the bed this morn. I doubt very much a child that has regular contact with his father, that if the father was concerned about hygiene etc he would have said or at least encouraged the boy to shower and wash himself, he is certainly old enough.
I just hope he hasn't inherited his mother's filthy habits, sleeping in his uniform, getting up and going to school in it ....poor boy

Reactions: 2
I bet them rings have some filthy bacteria and germs on. I might be reaching but their never off. Painting, cooking, baking, in her thrush bath 🤢

Reactions: 1
That blue bath was absolutely ridiculous. There was just no need for all of those things in it at once, not to mention a little vase of those stupid fluffy grass things too.
I feel a bit sorry for her, she's got to a point where she feels like she HAS to make a bloody video of her bath. Imagine not being able to just jump in a bath and relax, got to make sure it's gram worthy. She spent however long faffing about with her bath but couldn't tell her eldest to go and get changed after school?

Reactions: 5
I get that occasionally kids are so exhausted that they might fall asleep anywhere, in their clothes but it's usually a one off and you move them etc. It does seem a bit bizzare. If she wants to let them go to sleep on her bed, fine, so be it but at least get them in pj's etc!

I used to like her & she's just turned into a person who isn't defined by anything now, she's trying to impress so many people and be a bit of everything that's she's not doing 1 thing at its best!

The whole camper an saga is so embarrassing, it's cringe. I bet she only got that because her mate hinch wanted one a while ago.

Reactions: 3
Why does ss need to get her older boys off to sleep like they are toddlers? They are old enough to shower themselves, granted she should go up and say night etc but "get them off to sleep?"
Why does she think its normal for all her kids to fall asleep in an pile on her bed? How about they bathe or shower and get in their own beds?

Reactions: 6
Why does ss need to get her older boys off to sleep like they are toddlers? They are old enough to shower themselves, granted she should go up and say night etc but "get them off to sleep?"
Why does she think its normal for all her kids to fall asleep in an pile on her bed? How about they bathe or shower and get in their own beds?
‘Getting the boys down ‘ I’m mean ducking hell what’s with getting a teen ‘down for bed’?

they should only need prompting at that age to brush their teeth, get in to PJ’s etc, then go in to say good night lights out or whatever....and Rex should be put in his cot to settle himself, he’s not a baby anymore he’s a toddler ffs
And why is the older boy going to bed at the same time as his LITTLE brothers?
AND WHY AREN’T THEY CLEAN 🤢
AND WHATS WITH THE LAUGH 😳

Reactions: 15
‘Getting the boys down ‘ I’m mean ducking hell what’s with getting a teen ‘down for bed’?

they should only need prompting at that age to brush their teeth, get in to PJ’s etc, then go in to say good night lights out or whatever....and Rex should be put in his cot to settle himself, he’s not a baby anymore he’s a toddler ffs
And why is the older boy going to bed at the same time as his LITTLE brothers?
AND WHY AREN’T THEY CLEAN 🤢
AND WHATS WITH THE LAUGH 😳
If I tried to get my kids down, 13 & 15, I think they'd think I'd lost it!! Also yea, never thought of them all going to sleep at the same time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I tried to get my kids down, 13 & 15, I think they'd think I'd lost it!! Also yea, never thought of them all going to sleep at the same time!!
My 16 and 14 year old would tell me to get out their rooms......
My 16yo son still loves a hug and says ‘love you’ etc but I wouldn’t put it on the Gram for his friends to see (even though they’re prob the same) 😂
I must add that my 2 are able to make provisions to care for their personal needs, and ones a girl managing Aunt Flo (as SS calls it 🙄) can you imagine if she had a daughter navigating periods 🤢🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
My 6year old comes in from school and gets washed and changed before we do anything else. Even before the pandemic he would get changed into clean clothes after school I don’t get what goes through her head 🤷🏻‍♀️

My 16 and 14 year old would tell me to get out their rooms......
My 16yo son still loves a hug and says ‘love you’ etc but I wouldn’t put it on the Gram for his friends to see (even though they’re prob the same) 😂
I must add that my 2 are able to make provisions to care for their personal needs, and ones a girl managing Aunt Flo (as SS calls it 🙄) can you imagine if she had a daughter navigating periods 🤢🤦🏻‍♀️
Same here, got a girl dealing with that, omg i can just imagine how she'd deal with it. I even ask permission can I put my kids on SM & I don't even have many people on there

Why is she so weary so often? She surely needs to be speaking to her doctor. Always saying that she can't be bothered to do this or that and sits around on the sofa with a cup of tea!!
I dont understand what is supposed to be so hard about her life!! 🙄

[QUOiTE="Bleachscale, post: 2436677, member: 55420"]
I get that occasionally kids are so exhausted that they might fall asleep anywhere, in their clothes but it's usually a one off and you move them etc. It does seem a bit bizzare. If she wants to let them go to sleep on her bed, fine, so be it but at least get them in pj's etc!

I used to like her & she's just turned into a person who isn't defined by anything now, she's trying to impress so many people and be a bit of everything that's she's not doing 1 thing at its best!

The whole camper an saga is so embarrassing, it's cringe. I bet she only got that because her mate hinch wanted one a while ago.
[/QUOTE]
I don’t believe the older boys are actually asleep in that photo. She has staged photos of them sleeping before.
I really wish she wouldn’t talk about them like their toddlers. She needs to cut the apron strings a little & let them grow up.

[QUOiTE="Bleachscale, post: 2436677, member: 55420"]

I don’t believe the older boys are actually asleep in that photo. She has staged photos of them sleeping before.
I really wish she wouldn’t talk about them like their toddlers. She needs to cut the apron strings a little & let them grow up.
[/QUOTE]
Ohh do you think, see i miss things like that because it just amazes me that people would seriously go to that extent!! It can't be a life you'd be actually happy with can it, like actually deep down inside!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.