Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is making sausage and mash effort, but twatting about making flamingoes from 29 different bits of precisely chopped up fruit a daily fun thing to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the main thing that really bugs me about her is why do her two older boys go to their dad's at the same time? It clearly means the schedule is made to suit exactly her and no one else. Although I have a hunch Leighton goes more than is made out. However the fact the dads are never involved in school days makes me think she has all that under her control.

Reactions: 9
She looks more like Frank Spencer in her beret. Sounds like him too. Why is everything so hysterically funny Stacey?

Joe thinks she looks like Frank Spencer. I got a sort of bingo! 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did someone not mention something yesterday about her and Hinch always showing them making lunch but never dinner and lo and behold, both have shown their dinners... Hey ladies 👋👋
bingo 🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️ I literally came on here to post this! So so obvious they read here

Reactions: 4
I think the main thing that really bugs me about her is why do her two older boys go to their dad's at the same time? It clearly means the schedule is made to suit exactly her and no one else. Although I have a hunch Leighton goes more than is made out. However the fact the dads are never involved in school days makes me think she has all that under her control.
If they went at different times they wouldn’t get many weekends together, it’s probably important to her that the boys have a couple of weekends a month together especially during term time. If it was me I’d do the same.

Reactions: 16
Their dads might live nowhere near the school. Mine didn't, he lived 30 mins away from where I went to school so he couldn't have gotten "involved" in school days

Reactions: 1
She can’t spout all the ‘you’ve got this’ bullshit and then start calling anyone who disagrees with her ‘Susan’. She’s a hypocrite

Reactions: 9
She's a patronising fuckwit. I am old enough to be her Mum, I don't need to be told by her that I am enough, and I've got this. She isnt dealing with the stuff I am dealing with and has absolutely no idea how it feels to be coping with 2 parents with chronic illness and a child heading off to uni in the middle of a bleeping pandemic.
The real world does not involve vegetable animals, labelled containers and floral displays 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Exactly
I gave my kid a dunker this morning for breakfast as we had no bread and milk!
I’m totally failing at being a mother!!
My daughter had a slice of last nights pizza,A handful of grapes as she walked out the door..🤦🏽‍♀️ (shes 13 and refused to get out of bed until the very last minute)

Parenting at its finest! Lets hope she doesnt tell her teachers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WHAT the hell, Solomon? Is she training an army of Susan bullies? Whatever happened to 'be kind'?
Sorry but I find it absolutely ridiculous she sharing these messages! It's like look at me, people love what I post and I'm so funny and helping so many people 😷. Could her head get any bigger?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.