Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More titting about with unnecessary food. If they want pop tarts and there aren’t any pop tarts then just tell them they can’t have pop tarts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More titting about with unnecessary food. If they want pop tarts and there aren’t any pop tarts then just tell them they can’t have pop tarts!!!
She never buys them, she always makes them. I saw her make them over lockdown but who would have time for this on a school morning?

Reactions: 6
Absolutely no way were they made this morning, for one she's got 2 kids to get ready for school and a toddler to look after (obviously she has Joe to help but still) . She would surely need the icing to dry as well otherwise it would be a horrible sticky mess everywhere right before school and there's surely no way that icing would dry ready to eat this morning.

Give your kids some rice krispies and duck off! Stop making other parents feel bad about themselves because you're pretending you've made a fancy unnecessary breakfast every morning

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh dear her latest story.
her poor son laying on the floor! As if that is normal 🤦🏻‍♀️Tell him to go to bed instead of laying on a dirty cold floor instead of filming it!
It's not like he was asleep having nodded off on the sofa...

all for getting use of eyelashes but does it bug anyone else that she’s washing her face and leaving them stuck on?? why not just take them off and give them a clean and use another day!!!
I never understand this. She never used to wear them 24 hours a day everyday. Most people would only sleep in the lashes if they were drunk..

all for getting use of eyelashes but does it bug anyone else that she’s washing her face and leaving them stuck on?? why not just take them off and give them a clean and use another day!!!
I never understand this. She never used to wear them 24 hours a day everyday. Most people would only sleep in the lashes if they were drunk..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She never buys them, she always makes them. I saw her make them over lockdown but who would have time for this on a school morning?
Fair enough for a treat, but before school she should put her foot down. Like others have said, I bet this was a pre-record and she posts it to make herself look good

Reactions: 9
Half an hour looking for pe kit on the day it’s needed... jeez, get yourself organised and look at the timetable the night before and get everything ready! Fucks sake, how difficult can it be to get organised!

Reactions: 10
Is she delusional????? They let you in because you are a recognised face (a sort of tv celeb) I've never been let in to shop early before they are fully opened.......anyone else?

Reactions: 15
Is she delusional????? They let you in because you are a recognised face (a sort of tv celeb) I've never been let in to shop early before they are fully opened.......anyone else?
TKMaxx in my town let people in half an hour early on a Sunday for "browsing time". It's the only shop that does and it's only on one day of the week. She hasn't got a clue 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The Asda by me lets people in at 10.30 on a Sunday and then tills dont open till 11

Reactions: 7
Doing a “winter shop” - Rex still has no outer layers on and probably no socks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thought of the eyelash glue residue, all the dirt and grime that’s sticks to that and the actual lashes, and then the thought of the oily eyelids (or is it only me that gets this issue after a full long day??) and her not washing in them AND sleeping in them, makes me feel really ill 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
This idiot absolutely baffles me. She can label the far end of a fart and make the most ridiculous fiddly bleeping inedible “snacks” but can’t wash her bleeping face? It makes no sense at ALL.
She’s so scruffy it’s unbelievable

She's catching up quickly to Hinch with all the crap cluttering her house 🙄
What more does Special Stacey need!!!! At this point it’s all for money and engagements😂 what next? Mounting toilet rolls on the wall in the shape of an ‘R’ For Rex 😂

• Haha
I thought she’s was referring to shops letting key workers in early- of which she is not admittedly!

It’s funny how she will address the message she received about taking a one year old shopping (Bet no one actually did say that to her) but won’t come on and address the messages I’d imagine she has received about allowing her children to sleep on the tiled flooring and not being a decent mother and putting them to bed.
If the Susan’s do exist I’m sure she has come across 100s of those messages.

I feel like she's replying to a message in her own head like she thinks people will judge her for taking her kid shopping so she has to justify it with a Susan 🙄

Reactions: 11
The things that bugs me is the use of this ‘Susan’ people out there are genuinely nice called Susan... it’s like the whole ‘Karen’ thing.. people are now having the piss taken out of them if they have either name, so she’s putting these stories out ‘hope you’re all okay’ but someone out there isn’t okay because they’re probably dreading going to work and having the piss taken out of them all day because their name is Susan. But okay stace you care so much don’t you, you love everyone zzzz

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.