Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just going to put make up on over the top of yesterday’s make up?
Also I really hate it when she said she is being “lazy” for being in bed still at 8am or sitting down with a a cup of tea in the middle of the day. It’s like she’s TRYING to make other parents feel guilty. Both of those things are perfectly normal and do NOT make you lazy!
Some people on here gave her the benefit of the doubt and presumed she removed it in the morning before reapplying, but nope, she just slaps it on top! Gross! I’d feel totally minging doing that and would only do it if I had no means of removing my make up (even scrubbing with a flannel and water would make a dent in it)
What a minger!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ugh. I used to love Stacey but I’ve unfollowed this morning after the utter campervan lies! I actually went back to her old stories highlights from when Rex was newborn and she was so normal then, none of this fake laughing and dopey behaviour. Such a shame she turned herself into someone she isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some people on here gave her the benefit of the doubt and presumed she removed it in the morning before reapplying, but nope, she just slaps it on top! Gross! I’d feel totally minging doing that and would only do it if I had no means of removing my make up (even scrubbing with a flannel and water would make a dent in it)
What a minger!
Its dirty that 😬 if I did that I'd have acne on my face for about 6 months after!

Reactions: 4
Knew one of you would have picked up on the campervan post. Im going to start calling anyone that lies a Stacey. I used to tell my kids not to lie as they’ll get a Pinocchio nose now I’ll be saying “are you being a Stacey”
Lying cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why’s she lying about this crappy van. She knew it was coming, Joe said it was live on TV the same day she said ‘if we ever get one’ honestly she’ll end up no better than Hinch.. what a dirty stinky liar.

Reactions: 13
Just going to leave these here...
Lie 1) Swash surprises Solomon with 50k Campervan
Lie 2) What Stacey doesn’t know is that I’ve come all the way to Whitley Bay to pick this up.
Then the dealership are quoted saying it’s been made to the couples specification 🙄
I just don’t get why they lie all the time. They know people pick up on this tit, I’d be embarrassed!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
That’s what we’re supposed to believe... but the company proved otherwise in their comments!! 😂
Omg I’m pissing myself at this!!! Why lie about it! Such a massive Financial commitment!
if it truly was a secret (which it’s obvs not) it would be a real arguement! Because if my other half went out and spent THOUSANDS of poundsit wouldn’t be a giggly playfight on the bed! He’d be getting kicked out!
I hope we aren’t the only ones that see this blatant LIE!

Reactions: 13
Omg I’m pissing myself at this!!! Why lie about it! Such a massive Financial commitment!
if it truly was a secret (which it’s obvs not) it would be a real arguement! Because if my other half went out and spent THOUSANDS of poundsit wouldn’t be a giggly playfight on the bed! He’d be getting kicked out!
I hope we aren’t the only ones that see this blatant LIE!
50k is nothing but change to them. It's not a commitment. It's a cash deal no doubt. There won't be need for filling out finance papers for it!
To us mere mortals it's a mortgage.

Reactions: 8
Also
“Surprises her”
What with a £50k van that she has said, on about 50 different occasions, THAT SHE DOESNT WANT.
I hope the company that made the van sees the story of her calling it a monstrosity 😂😂😂
GREAT ADVERT for the van there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone should write that on the company’s insta comment “Do you know Staceys pretending she knows nothing about this monstrosity” 😁

That “camper” just looks like a souped up white van. Doesn’t look like it will house a family of 5-6?!

That “camper” just looks like a souped up white van. Doesn’t look like it will house a family of 5-6?!
They are tiny.
Only fit for an older couple really. You know, off for a drive, stay over kind of thing. Certainly not for a family.

Reactions: 2
Love people are calling them out on it on the company's page!

If only she posted it to her grid or she won't cause she knows the comments she'll get and can't spend all day deleting

Reactions: 8
Knew one of you would have picked up on the campervan post. Im going to start calling anyone that lies a Stacey. I used to tell my kids not to lie as they’ll get a Pinocchio nose now I’ll be saying “are you being a Stacey”
Lying cow.
Yes 👏👏 shes gets the susans we get the Stacey's

Reactions: 5
Imagine sitting down with your partner and planning on ways to get into the paper this week. Oh why don't we pretend that youve gone and bought and picked up a campervan that I had no idea about, even though I've helped pick the interior and we talked about it weeks ago.
She tries so incredibly hard to be this relatable insta mum but gets further and further away from the reality of her followers everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why they have to get rid of the car. They are really going to use that for the school run? I don’t understand it. We all know they have money she’s just trying to stay relevant for us peasants.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.