Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey's sickly sweet platitudes are like the Instagram version of horoscopes; vague, generic but speaks to those vulnerable people who need validation in their lives from a stranger!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think from her latest story we are meant to believe she’s not checked Joes stories today about the van. So there can be a ‘mock’ surprise story in a minute.

Reactions: 9
I think from her latest story we are meant to believe she’s not checked Joes stories today about the van. So there can be a ‘mock’ surprise story in a minute.
Yeah so stupid how she hasn't mentioned it at all.
Why does everything have to be dramatic? 🤯
All of her lovers, I mean followers, are going to be so happy she's got a new camper van to cover in fablon i'm sure!

Reactions: 3
Oh silly billy Joe went off by himself without telling me and came back with a campervan. What am I going to do with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she is being driven home why is she not wearing a mask? No thought for the safety of her driver as she gushes into her phone. Particularly as Boris has declared we are heading into a 2nd wave within the last hour.

Reactions: 4
Well I can confirm that I had a really unproductive day at work today and then when it came to bedtime I let my husband put the kids to bed whilst I laid in a state of exhaustion. You were wrong Stacey - no one has been lucky to have me today!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is Stacey or Joe Jewish? Is that why she is celebrating Jewish New Year? Curious

Edit: just looked on Wikipedia; she is from a Jewish family. You learn something new every day!

Reactions: 2
It’s half 9 at night and her child is still
In his school shirt...

So Joe is off to pick up a new camper van ‘which Stacey doesn’t know about’ then the camper company posts saying what a pleasure Stacey AND Joe have been to deal with. Yeah ok then 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s half 9 at night and her child is still
In his school shirt...

So Joe is off to pick up a new camper van ‘which Stacey doesn’t know about’ then the camper company posts saying what a pleasure Stacey AND Joe have been to deal with. Yeah ok then 🤔
so bloody fake the pair of them. Of course she knew he was going to get it. What a load of bollocks all for the gram and a headline in the Scum (Sun)

Reactions: 7
Is Stacey or Joe Jewish? Is that why she is celebrating Jewish New Year? Curious

Edit: just looked on Wikipedia; she is from a Jewish family. You learn something new every day!
yep she’s Jewish.

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker 🖐
What on earth is with the fake laughing after everything? 🤨

Reactions: 4
Her story this morning about the camper van. Making out she had no idea and asking him when he got it! Shame the company commented on their own post saying she had massive input in the interior of the thing! Must try harder Stace!
7C9F62F5-F88B-435D-A17F-C469627AFA9C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wait wait wait... so you’re telling me, that Joe bought a camper van, went on TV and told the world he bought a camper van, drove up North to pick up the camper van... AND STACEY HAD NO IDEA ABOUT ANY OF IT?! 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she’s still keeping up the pretence that she had no idea about the van. Erm Stace, the dealership have commented on how much of a pleasure you were to deal with 🙄🙄🙄

And not sure about anyone else but if my partner was buying a VW transporter, which when converted are not cheap, it’s something you’d surely discuss. £33k the lowest at the dealers they’ve bought from.

Reactions: 6
She’s just going to put make up on over the top of yesterday’s make up?
Also I really hate it when she said she is being “lazy” for being in bed still at 8am or sitting down with a a cup of tea in the middle of the day. It’s like she’s TRYING to make other parents feel guilty. Both of those things are perfectly normal and do NOT make you lazy!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.