Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe off to pick up the camper van that they were only "thinking" about getting. It really pisses me off, that no one but us picked up on that day she said if they ever got one, while Joe was live on air, saying they had got one!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hope they don't go galavanting as soon as they get it.
Currently in local lockdown so these people off here there and everywhere spreading their tit can go away 🖕🏻

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t look like there is much room in that for a family of 5 or 6 counting joes other boy. Or perhaps it’s just for the immediate swasshhhhh Solomon outfit. Joes spending a lot of cash in last few days must have been a good payday somewhere along the line

Reactions: 6
Wonder if they paid fot this ? Surely not gifted/loaned ??? He went on enough about one all summer
Can you imagine her now kitting it out with all the Feka or whatever they are called plants , did she not have a load hid in a cupboard? Such a sickly pair to listen to 🤮

Hope to god it’s not him again on It am a celebrity get me out of here’

Oh god... what is she up to now...
Pathetic woman, copying Hinch photos. Has she got no ideas of her own apart from instant boring craft posts 🤮

Reactions: 5
I need to unfollow this woman for my own sanity.

Why for the love of God, can she not put a video on her stories without a) pulling that stupid face and shrugging her shoulders b) putting intensely nauseating music over every video 'montages

Bore off!

Reactions: 12
What in the hell is that thing . Looks like something on Peppa or Scooby doo.

I'd have to be a pretty heavy drinker to go on a trip with 3 boys in that thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus Stacey ! You can't be making a cup of tea next to your foot and sneaker on the bloody ground !

Reactions: 3
What’s with the aloofness about what she’s doing today? We all know it will be some crappy ITV show or a photo shoot for her tit book or a voice over for a tit advert. Something tit is what I’m trying to say. Love you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Find it so stupid that Joe has included the licence plate in that picture of the motor home - her minions will be pissing themselves with excitement if they ever see a van with that same licence plate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure that's the same company that recently sorted Chris and Rosie Ramsey out with their camper too. Not suspicious at all!
I don’t think it is the same company, the Ramsey’s is a proper motor home and this place only seem to do little camper vans.
It doesn’t seem big enough for the size of their family really, will probably be another thing they only do with Rex when the other boys aren’t there.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.