Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love people are calling them out on it on the company's page!

If only she posted it to her grid or she won't cause she knows the comments she'll get and can't spend all day deleting
It is either gifted, loaned or very heavily discounted. On one of the companies comments they have said "can't wait for the posts you tag us in!"

Obvs Stacey won't bother, but maybe Joe will???

Jesus . Not even 9 am here . I did not need to see the toes. Especially her creepy one.

This is exactly why I said she can't be making tea on the floor next to her shoe filled with creepy toes.
I don't think her toes are creepy - Just unnecessary to keep pointing them out? It's not funny, it's not big, there really is nothing to say about her feet at all???

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Nice to see that everything gets deleted to fit the narrative 🙈 because none of the comments calling Stacey out were malicious imo

And the wee one is back in the sliders in the woods while the older ones, who KNOW how to walk, wear runners. 🧐

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What is the need to lie? Like what does she achieve from it? Her followers aren’t going to think “oh bleeping Hell, she’s got a camper and she knew about it, best unfollow”. I really don’t get it

Reactions: 8
First time poster on the SS thread (IM here for the grinch haha) but it’s just something that’s REALLY bothered me since the camper van post.....

now as far as I’ve read Joe has been declared bankrupt twice already. Now I’m not opposed to people falling on hard times (can happen to anyone) but it really pisses me off that so called celebrities get to piss up their earnings, realise they can afford the lifestyle they’ve become accustomed too, then can’t pay what they owe, declare bankruptcy, wipe all debt then start a fresh?!

Reactions: 25
Also would she not wonder where he was yesterday??? She's really annoyed me this morning - more than she should've 🤣🤣
Who was looking after Rex? Seeing as she was out all day and Joe was out too...there is no way she didn't know!

I've unfollowed her today because I find it so offensive that she things she can lie so blatantly. I don't have time for someone like her. I only followed her for Rex!

Reactions: 13
Who was looking after Rex? Seeing as she was out all day and Joe was out too...there is no way she didn't know!

I've unfollowed her today because I find it so offensive that she things she can lie so blatantly. I don't have time for someone like her. I only followed her for Rex!
I'm gonna unfollow her too right now. This is the last straw for me. She's pathetic and her stupid fans are thick as pig tit if they believe her.

Reactions: 9

Yep I think I’m going to un follow now too after this
Just no need to lie
This is what we call her out on and not the horrible stuff she makes out
The blatant lies when there is just no need for it
You got a campervan woo bleeping whoo!!!
Why go to all that effort of making up a stupid story I just don’t see the point?!
And now to of been called out on it and been proven that it was a lie and now the company have to watch and delete and monitor there comments sections really makes you wonder what’s the point it’s just so ridiculous!

Reactions: 11
I know she didn't announce it but it's phone in the drawer day, you silly billy 😁 <- (that emoji is her, no eyes and big grin. )Just know that she loves you and hopes you are ok. You've got this.
OMG, it’s perfect, it’s like her very own emoji

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion!!

Stacey didn’t know about the camper van.. a story just as fake as Joes stinky tan!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I love that another poster here said she’s going to use Staceys in the way Stacey uses Susan’s! Me too 💪🏻 I’d rather be a susan than Stacey any day of the week. Anyone lying is automatically a Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like Joe has removed the camper van story from his Instagram... absolute twats the pair of them 😠

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.