Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she still trying to make out she can't afford a car as well? You can't continue to seem relatable and pretend to have money struggles when you're earning 3k an episode of Loose Women, bleeding your followers dry with ads and a soon to be book...

Are they actually going to get rid of their car just for some dodgy white van???
She's probably hoping to be #gifted a car seeing as she could never afford one herself as a millionaire...

Reactions: 8
They are tiny.
Only fit for an older couple really. You know, off for a drive, stay over kind of thing. Certainly not for a family.
Well Rex doesn’t need a bed, he’d go off & find himself a drawer or cupboard to sleep in & she would never go away with joe & his son so I doubt they’ll ever have a full van

Reactions: 13
So according to the company, he's video talking with Joe constantly and they're now firm friends. I'd certainly realise if my partner was constantly facetiming a company that deals with motor homes. So either the company is lying which is a bit odd considering this is going to garner them some attention and I can't imagine they want to start off on the wrong foot... Or the notorious liars that are Swash/Solomon are talking absolute crap about her not knowing. Idiots. They must of known the company would give details.

Reactions: 8
I am absolutely dying at the van company showing stace to be a liar 🤥🤣🤣 how embarrassing hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m laughing again at a fan in the comments saying the van company are using Stacey as promotion, she has no reason to lie 🤣🤣 Jesus Christ. Some people honestly haven’t got the brains they were born with

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually think she's really tight with money. In my experience, fairly wealthy people are often very mean and budget meticulously.

Reactions: 14
4 growing boys.
Staceys long creepy toes.
No room for anything! Waste of money. Like hell she didnt know either. If my OH went away and bought something like that without me, and then have to give up my car he would be kicked out to live in it.

Reactions: 3
I'm convinced she is in the campervan driving back, if u look at the campervan on Joe's story the front passenger seat is backwards. in her video on her way home from secret location she looks like she is going backwards. Also not wearing a mask if there was a driver

05D44B9B-9934-4DC5-8350-7E0506DCEA6A.jpeg

People are just stupid if they can’t see through her bullshit 🤣 Imagine making out it’s the company that have lied just for promotion!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The camper van company have deleted the comments calling Stacey out, they’ve also deleted they’re comment confirming she knew about it 🤣🤣
D3A95C8A-6336-4485-9DD6-E686AD1C3F4D.jpeg
they somehow keep missing this one though

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just saw on Google news feed that Sloppy Joe has bought a VW Camper van and his ungreatful witch of a girlfriend has called it a monstrosity. She is such a c**t. I dream of owning a camper van. I don't like Joe but he went out of his way to get something for the family. Poor git.

Yeah you had no idea he was buying it 😂😂😂😂View attachment 247304
Omg seriously. She is such a lying cow

Gonna go and catch up on insta.... My beady eyes are ready.

Reactions: 5
Just saw on Google news feed that Sloppy Joe has bought a VW Camper van and his ungreatful witch of a girlfriend has called it a monstrosity. She is such a c**t. I dream of owning a camper van. I don't like Joe but he went out of his way to get something for the family. Poor git.

Omg seriously. She is such a lying cow

Gonna go and catch up on insta.... My beady eyes are ready.
Page 42 shows a screen shot from the camper van company saying Stacey had influence over the interior of the van he bought, they’ve deleted it now along with any other comments calling her out (except one they keep missing 🤷‍♀️)

• Wow
Jesus . Not even 9 am here . I did not need to see the toes. Especially her creepy one.

This is exactly why I said she can't be making tea on the floor next to her shoe filled with creepy toes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.