Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I’m very self conscious of my excess body hair. My arms have thick dark hair & my legs are a constant battle. I would be gutted if someone ever passed comment. I don’t think it’s nice to pass comment on people’s looks unless it’s a compliment
I have PCOS and my main symptom is excess hair 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She has got hairy arms ( me too), why is it ok for her to be nasty to people, ie Susan’s and can’t remember the mans name, but can’t take someone making a true comment back.

Reactions: 8
That’s not the same thing. That’s one of the main rules of tattle, keep it on tattle. Sending her messages is trolling.
Trolling is trolling, no matter where you do it? Lol.

She has got hairy arms ( me too), why is it ok for her to be nasty to people, ie Susan’s and can’t remember the mans name, but can’t take someone making a true comment back.
👏👏👏👏 careful you’ll have all the Susan’s from here on you now for this comment like I did 🤣

Reactions: 2
Yet you’re on a thread where she gets criticised daily? You’re on a thread where people go out of their way to talk tit about her. 🥴 ok 😭🤣
I’ve never said anything particularly nasty about anyone on tattle. Maybe haven’t agreed with some of the things they’ve done but I’ve never said anything personal about them.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but why is it perfectly okay for her to keep calling someone ‘Susan’? But heaven forbid if someone says she has hairy arms. Everyone does! Her comments are just as bad and she’s an ‘influencer’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I thought Stace used Kit and Kin nappies because they were more eco friendly? I guess they didn't offer her an advertising job.

Reactions: 14
Funny how this morning was spent with almost everyone agreeing that joe is a twit and how fake the pair of them are and now Stacey has posted her troll message the subject has been changed to people defending her🤔

Reactions: 6
How is it a troll message though! That’s what I don’t understand. She has hairy arms! So bleeping what? No one said ‘ Oi goofy, you look like a monkey’ that’s trolling!

• Haha
I hate how the pair of them smirk and grin like a little kid who is miserable but was told to say CHEEEEESE .

Its Sunday . Wonder if they will go out for roast dinner or concoct something small and carb-less at home.

Reactions: 3
How is it a troll message though! That’s what I don’t understand. She has hairy arms! So bleeping what? No one said ‘ Oi goofy, you look like a monkey’ that’s trolling!
It’s the same as messaging saying “you’ve got a huge nose”, which is true, but it’s being nasty.
I am well aware it could be seen as being contradictory saying stuff here and then getting annoyed at that but it’s the fundamental rules of tattle. Keep it on tattle, which I agree with. Commenting stuff on people’s posts or sending messages is what gives this website a bad name.

It’s the same as messaging saying “you’ve got a huge nose”, which is true, but it’s being nasty.
I am well aware it could be seen as being contradictory saying stuff here and then getting annoyed at that but it’s the fundamental rules of tattle. Keep it on tattle, which I agree with. Commenting stuff on people’s posts or sending messages is what gives this website a bad name.
Perhaps the person who wrote it ( if it’s true) though that Stacey had a sense of humour as she’s always laughing at everything!

Reactions: 6
Seeing that goofy 3 x 3 Trollops monkey arms makes me thank duck I shave mine!!! I get my Venus razors from a small business called tescos btw stace, hope this helps xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When she's used the phrase tapped nappies all the through that ad does she mean taped? Doing my head in
Although the spelling mistakes are part of her charm 🙄

Also just realised she does the 'experiment' and then just writes ' i did the same with the tape nappies and they just fall down' erm yeah this would be more convincing if you'd recorded that too stace...

Reactions: 10
When she's used the phrase tapped nappies all the through that ad does she mean taped? Doing my head in
Although the spelling mistakes are part of her charm 🙄

Also just realised she does the 'experiment' and then just writes ' i did the same with the tape nappies and they just fall down' erm yeah this would be more convincing if you'd recorded that too stace...
I'm utterly surprised Pampers green lighted this. It's awful and if I had kids still in nappies, I'd consider changing brand, just because of this inane tripe. Same goes for Dove baby.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.