Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed this too. He’s trying to be happy but I’ve always seen it as him being a twit in the videos! He’s always picking on her and moaning in her videos. She must think it’s funny but I just think it’s nasty.
I think it’s all a big act on his part for the camera. It’s not even a tiny bit entertaining though

Reactions: 17
I’ve noticed this too. He’s trying to be happy but I’ve always seen it as him being a twit in the videos! He’s always picking on her and moaning in her videos. She must think it’s funny but I just think it’s nasty.
Don't be fooled it's all staged!! Why else would she just happen to be videoing! Its all an act to make them seem 'relateable'
Pair of fakes!!

Reactions: 12
He is. Can't stand him. He's an absent father despite living in the same house, leeches of her fame and from the looks of it, he's already got one foot out of the door of this relationship.
What makes you say he’s an absent father?

I suppose you could say that about a lot of men, my husband leaves for work at 6.45 and isn’t home until 7...kids go to bed at 8.30/9...

Reactions: 2
Oh would you look at that...the moment Joe's absenteeism is mentioned, there he is in all his glory acting like father of the year. Hi Stacey! 👋

What makes you say he’s an absent father?

I suppose you could say that about a lot of men, my husband leaves for work at 6.45 and isn’t home until 7...kids go to bed at 8.30/9...
Thing is, Joe was home during lock down yet he was rarely seen playing with the kids or doing "parental duties". I am aware we only get to see what's out on the gram, but when you compare both their stories it's a bit obvious, that he uses his time to do his own thing. Have to be honest, I'm highly biased because of the way he acted with his son's mother when he left her, saying he was too young to be a Dad. That is still in the back of my mind when I judge him. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She should know better as she is involved in ‘loose women’ a current affair programme , who I’m sure at some point will address this. It was on ‘this morning ‘ a while back. Some Karen’s were going so far as to change their name. She’s an absolute donkey
I'm surprised they haven't done something already about her insta. She acts like a twit and then goes on loose women & is like a completely different person & actually sounds intelligent.
Can the real Stacey please stand up?

Don't be fooled it's all staged!! Why else would she just happen to be videoing! Its all an act to make them seem 'relateable'
Pair of fakes!!
This! They were the same on Celebrity Gogglebox.

Reactions: 7
Is Rex still in an infant carrier car seat? It looked like that under the table.

Reactions: 3
Is Rex still in an infant carrier car seat? It looked like that under the table.
Those seats go by weight(unless their head is poking out the top) so he might not be ready for the next one yet. I was offered one from a friend on my first child but when she went to pick the next stage the shop advised her to keep it longer as her baby hadn’t reached the max weight & they reckoned he would fit in it for another 4-5 months. This when the next stage up were all forward facing so it was better to keep the infant seat for as long as possible

Reactions: 1
She’s such a horrible person, the person who said her arms were hairy probably didn’t even mean anything by it they were just pointing something out. 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s such a horrible person, the person who said her arms were hairy probably didn’t even mean anything by it they were just pointing something out. 🤦🏻‍♀️
why did they need to though? I’d be offended if someone pointed it out to me, in self conscious enough as it is.

Reactions: 24
Of course they meant something by it why comment otherwise. There’s no need to tell
Someone they have hairy arms- she sees them 24-7 I think she knows.

Reactions: 12
Probably sent herself the message so she had an excuse to call someone Susan and get loads of arse licking messages from her fans🙄

Reactions: 13
She has a witty personality, perhaps her followers thought they could have the same type back with her. I’m sure she’s had worse comments than someone stating the obvious that she has hairy arms 🙄

Reactions: 4
why did they need to though? I’d be offended if someone pointed it out to me, in self conscious enough as it is.
I have to say I’m very self conscious of my excess body hair. My arms have thick dark hair & my legs are a constant battle. I would be gutted if someone ever passed comment. I don’t think it’s nice to pass comment on people’s looks unless it’s a compliment

Reactions: 9
I don’t see how she can be criticised for someone going out of their way to send her a nasty message 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.