Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she's used the phrase tapped nappies all the through that ad does she mean taped? Doing my head in
Although the spelling mistakes are part of her charm 🙄

Also just realised she does the 'experiment' and then just writes ' i did the same with the tape nappies and they just fall down' erm yeah this would be more convincing if you'd recorded that too stace...
Not really an experiment if you're not going to show the other nappy. Hardly fair is it 😂 what a load of rubbish and fixed

Reactions: 18
Autumn wreaths, leaf jars, melon pancakes, bedside tables..
This is the stuff that keeps Stacey up at night??
Has she actually got any idea of what REAL problems are?! My God.... I’ve seen it all now. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet when she gets in bed with her cuppa tea and daim bar, she doesn’t get back up to brush her teeth before she sleeps!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she actually got any idea of what REAL problems are?! My God.... I’ve seen it all now. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I just seen this! Top up school card as if she’s worried about that fgs! She’s ridiculous! And trip money? 🙄 I’m sure they have enough money without having to worry about it!

Reactions: 5
‘Pickle is down, time to do some crafting” said NO MOTHER EVER. Shove some washing in, whizz the hoover round, prep their lunch, scrape soggy weetabix off the ceiling, maaaaaaaaybe even have a nap or sit down yourself - but crafting? Crock.of.tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Not really an experiment if you're not going to show the other nappy. Hardly fair is it 😂 what a load of rubbish and fixed
All nappies have stretchable tabs at the side. If she had shown another brand they would have both done the same thing.

Ok Stacey both my babies are now out of nappies and not once did their 'deflating milk bellies' make their nappies fall off using supermarket own brand TAB nappies 😁 thank you for your paid/freebies one sided advert to twist peoples arms out of their money to buy high end nappies just a couple of weeks after your bff's similar very poor one sided advert 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I came on to say this! Those aren’t worries for most people, that’s a to do/remember list.

It actually triggered me a bit because I thought duck you if that’s all you have to worry about and I found myself getting angry. WORRIES? your worries are completely insignificant. I would pay everything I have to only have the worries she has Jesus Christ.

Then I realised why I stopped watching her stories a while back. It’s mad to think the influence these people have on the average person. She has zero relatability whatsoever, zilch. Zip. Nada.

Ok Stacey both my babies are now out of nappies and not once did their 'deflating milk bellies' make their nappies fall off using supermarket own brand TAB nappies 😁 thank you for your paid/freebies one sided advert to twist peoples arms out of their money to buy high end nappies just a couple of weeks after your bff's similar very poor one sided advert 🤦🏼‍♀️
This really pissed me off too!! It’s subtlety shaming parents who can’t afford the rip off high priced nappies. Aldi/Lidl/Tesco nappies do the exact same thing. 15 euro for pampers in Tesco versus 3 quid for the own brand. duck off Stacey. Just duck off.

Reactions: 13
I came on to say this! Those aren’t worries for most people, that’s a to do/remember list.

It actually triggered me a bit because I thought duck you if that’s all you have to worry about and I found myself getting angry. WORRIES? your worries are completely insignificant. I would pay everything I have to only have the worries she has Jesus Christ.

Then I realised why I stopped watching her stories a while back. It’s mad to think the influence these people have on the average person. She has zero relatability whatsoever, zilch. Zip. Nada.
Totally agree. Don’t know why, but that post about putting her “worries” to rest before bed really triggered me.
Well actually, I do know why. It’s because people like me (and you, most likely) have actual real life worries and not pathetic woes like how to make melon pancakes or what colour to paint the bedside lockers. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 17
‘Pickle is down, time to do some crafting” said NO MOTHER EVER. Shove some washing in, whizz the hoover round, prep their lunch, scrape soggy weetabix off the ceiling, maaaaaaaaybe even have a nap or sit down yourself - but crafting? Crock.of.tit.
🙈🙋‍♀️ I craft once the kids are in bed 🙈😂 a specific craft tho not just making junk into...junk

She's uninfluenced me to buy both Dove and Pampers.
Dove can’t be that good if she needs to throw a bath bomb in on top of it. When I see dove now I visualise grubby water with scum encrusted petals floating in it

When they grow up, will my children remember how grumpy and tired I was when I worked nights?
Will my disabled sister end up in a home when she’s older and my parents aren’t around to look after her, or will I manage to take care of her myself?
Can I afford to reduce my hours at work so that I can be at home a little bit more?
Will my friends still stand by me despite always saying no to nights out, lunches, parties, weekends away etc because I’m too tired / stressed/ busy with my family?
Am I failing my children by not being there for every football match, meal, homework time, bedtime ?
These are some of my worries ... These are the things that run through my head at night.
Not melon pancakes. Not bedside lockers. Not Autumn wreaths.
xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
When they grow up, will my children remember how grumpy and tired I was when I worked nights?
Will my disabled sister end up in a home when she’s older and my parents aren’t around to look after her, or will I manage to take care of her myself?
Can I afford to reduce my hours at work so that I can be at home a little bit more?
Will my friends still stand by me despite always saying no to nights out, lunches, parties, weekends away etc because I’m too tired / stressed/ busy with my family?
Am I failing my children by not being there for every football match, meal, homework time, bedtime ?
These are some of my worries ... These are the things that run through my head at night.
Not melon pancakes. Not bedside lockers. Not Autumn wreaths.
xx
It’s okay though because Stacey loves you to the moon and back!!!

(in all seriousness, I’m sorry you have so much to worry about and I do genuinely hope you’re okay) xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.