Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive never once put my phone away for a while and thought “can’t wait to get back on that tomorrow”

you need help if you can’t be off it for a day without being desperate to get back on lol

Reactions: 9
I just thought with Joe only really posting stories when Stacey's off of insta, maybe he's not allowed any other time because his real time stories won't match up with Stacey's pre records 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
'It's day in the phone day but I cant wait to come back tomorrow' so the digital detox did absolutely nothing then, shows how addicted she is to her phone
can’t help but read into the ‘can’t wait to come back’ as ‘and announce my engagement after ikea and mcdonald’s’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s so odd how Stacey has a day off and joe then suddenly posts loads. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 3
I had a dream last night that Stacey invited local families (including mine) round for a kind of ‘open house’ situation, and there was a whole other house downstairs in her basement! A proper kitchen with normal food in the fridge, a proper lounge with comfy sofas and carpet and a garden with normal grass and kids toys/climbing frames etc - the upstairs house was just for Instagram! Wouldn’t be surprised if parts of that dream were true tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand that when it’s time for Rex to have a nap or bedtime they don’t lie him on the settee with his blanket bottle or whatever ? I always did with mine a nice little v cushion and a blanket and then I would carry them up to bed with me x

Reactions: 6
What is joe doing complaining about the money she spent on doing them stupid sock pumpkins you would think they hadn’t two pennies to run together when they both spend most of their lives selling and flogging stuff on Instagram. See she’s snatched the grinch tip and put tumble dryer sheets in them. They are worth a fortune between them

can’t help but read into the ‘can’t wait to come back’ as ‘and announce my engagement after ikea and mcdonald’s’
No chance of that he’s not committing

The things that bugs me is the use of this ‘Susan’ people out there are genuinely nice called Susan... it’s like the whole ‘Karen’ thing.. people are now having the piss taken out of them if they have either name, so she’s putting these stories out ‘hope you’re all okay’ but someone out there isn’t okay because they’re probably dreading going to work and having the piss taken out of them all day because their name is Susan. But okay stace you care so much don’t you, you love everyone zzzz
She should know better as she is involved in ‘loose women’ a current affair programme , who I’m sure at some point will address this. It was on ‘this morning ‘ a while back. Some Karen’s were going so far as to change their name. She’s an absolute donkey

Reactions: 6
I think Joe is a bit of a twit, he doesn't come across well on her stories?!
He is. Can't stand him. He's an absent father despite living in the same house, leeches of her fame and from the looks of it, he's already got one foot out of the door of this relationship.

Reactions: 5
He is. Can't stand him. He's an absent father despite living in the same house, leeches of her fame and from the looks of it, he's already got one foot out of the door of this relationship.
I don’t think he’s completely an absent father given that Stacey only shows us what she wants us to see. She’s also openly admitted that she wouldn’t let Joe be involved when Rex was younger and she really clings to him now. I think she has issues and needs help and everyone around her enables her.

I feel like joe is always watching rex when she's fannying on doing stuff I don't think he's an absent father and he probably sees his other son alot more than shown.
He goes out to work more than her while she brings in the cash on insta sure

Reactions: 4
I think Joe is a bit of a twit, he doesn't come across well on her stories?!

I’ve noticed this too. He’s trying to be happy but I’ve always seen it as him being a twit in the videos! He’s always picking on her and moaning in her videos. She must think it’s funny but I just think it’s nasty.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.