Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they grow up, will my children remember how grumpy and tired I was when I worked nights?
Will my disabled sister end up in a home when she’s older and my parents aren’t around to look after her, or will I manage to take care of her myself?
Can I afford to reduce my hours at work so that I can be at home a little bit more?
Will my friends still stand by me despite always saying no to nights out, lunches, parties, weekends away etc because I’m too tired / stressed/ busy with my family?
Am I failing my children by not being there for every football match, meal, homework time, bedtime ?
These are some of my worries ... These are the things that run through my head at night.
Not melon pancakes. Not bedside lockers. Not Autumn wreaths.
xx
Your children will remember you worked hard to give them the best you possibly can.
Your sister will be fine regardless of what happens because even if you feel you can’t do it yourself you will make sure to find somewhere that she will be loved & taken care of. There are some amazing care workers in this world & if you’re already worrying then you know you will make sure to find the best team for her.
Real friends will stick by you no matter what ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Your children will remember you worked hard to give them the best you possibly can.
Your sister will be fine regardless of what happens because even if you feel you can’t do it yourself you will make sure to find somewhere that she will be loved & taken care of. There are some amazing care workers in this world & if you’re already worrying then you know you will make sure to find the best team for her.
Real friends will stick by you no matter what ❤
Such kind words, thank you x

Reactions: 5
Who forgets to buy bleeping bread ! She needs to sort her ‘brain junk’ out the head 😂 my mate said yest that she likes her and I dissected the bullshit and my mate then agreed she is a bit of a dick that makes other mums feel bad

Reactions: 7
If she’s in such a rush why is she 1 - outside ‘stalking’ next doors roses & 2 - telling Instagram about it? Just get a move on you absolute dipshit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She has no worries at all, she pisses about in the morning whilst the rest of us are busy sorting our kids out & getting ready ourselves. She is just taking the piss out of people & they can’t see it! She doesn’t love anyone but herself.

Reactions: 10
For someone who's in such a rush she doesn't half have a lot of spare time to spout tit on Instagram all morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For someone who's in such a rush she doesn't half have a lot of spare time to spout tit on Instagram all morning.
She creates all these in advance I expect then posts them since you can save a story with animation etc.

Reactions: 4
Is it really necessary to carry on about it. Grow up FFS
She goes on about it because she is bothered by it. Her way of dealing with any criticism is to keep on doing it because then it is on her terms.

In other news..

Clearly, a short content day.. not sure why anyone would film their toddler while he has a poo - but I don't want to see it:sick::sick::sick:. This poor boy is going to be embarrassed as hell when he see what she shows him doing.

Rex has gotten to the snotty stage of toddler-hood and in my opinion not as cute as he was. Filming him watching Peppa is not interesting at all. He would be more entertaining if she showed him doing some toddler crafts, or gardening or helping her bake or something..

(Note: In no way am I slagging of this poor sod who is bleep'd out all over the internet by both of his parents)

Reactions: 15
She creates all these in advance I expect then posts them since you can save a story with animation etc.
I get that. But I can't help but feel like she's not in a rush at all. It's just another one of her poor attempts at seeming relatable, given that probably over half of her following are probably female, and Mothers who (stereotypically) don't have time to do anything on a school morning, she just wants to appeal to the masses.

She goes on about it because she is bothered by it. Her way of dealing with any criticism is to keep on doing it because then it is on her terms.

In other news..

Clearly, a short content day.. not sure why anyone would film their toddler while he has a poo - but I don't want to see it:sick::sick::sick:. This poor boy is going to be embarrassed as hell when he see what she shows him doing.

Rex has gotten to the snotty stage of toddler-hood and in my opinion not as cute as he was. Filming him watching Peppa is not interesting at all. He would be more entertaining if she showed him doing some toddler crafts, or gardening or helping her bake or something..

(Note: In no way am I slagging of this poor sod who is bleep'd out all over the internet by both of his parents)
The point about us only ever seeing him watching Peppa Pig is one I’ve often thought about - we see every second of his day (or so it feels) and not once have we ever seen him playing, he never seems to have toys out, doesn’t appear to have ever done any finger painting or jigsaws or even read a book - what on earth does he do all day 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The point about us only ever seeing him watching Peppa Pig is one I’ve often thought about - we see every second of his day (or so it feels) and not once have we ever seen him playing, he never seems to have toys out, doesn’t appear to have ever done any finger painting or jigsaws or even read a book - what on earth does he do all day 🤔
which is ironic as she’s constantly “crafting.” But it’s the same with the older boys I don’t get what they do. At most the go for a walk in the woods and you sometimes see them in the garden. Do they never go to parks? Skateparks? My 11 year old lives at the skatepark along with the majority of his year 7.

Reactions: 6
If he goes a poo regularly at this time why not sit him on the potty! One less crappy nappy to change?

• Heart
I wonder what Stacey will do once Rex gives up his morning nap? All kids are different mine were about 10 months when stopped napping in the morning & my youngest I was lucky if he had a nap in the afternoon beyond 18 months!

She reminds me of someone who would sit on the shitter and make a story... “just having a tit guys hehehe *goofy smile* , god it stinks in here hehehe” *more teeth*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She reminds me of someone who would sit on the shitter and make a story... “just having a tit guys hehehe *goofy smile* , god it stinks in here hehehe” *more teeth*
She used to do posts from the toilet, I’m so happy that stopped

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.