Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biggest actors going. I despair at anyone who can't see straight through it

Reactions: 20
The morning top is different, different colour (although maybe filter😂) and the cartoon picture is different tbf
Its definitely the same tshirt. The filter she's used has made it look a different colour & if you look closely you will see the same Buzz Lightyear character on both pics of tshirt.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she’s probably slightly disappointed at being taken to IKEA when he made her dress up etc.... or do you think there’s more to come
no I think she will love that it’s so ‘unique’ as the grid post will get far more likes than a posh hotel! And it’s something the papers write up on tomorrow. I bet hinch is FUMING Whenever something like this happens.. she likes the limelight to all be on her

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she’s probably slightly disappointed at being taken to IKEA when he made her dress up etc.... or do you think there’s more to come
Definitely. She even said on loose women the other day that she'd love to get married

Reactions: 1
I’d imagine she’s well pissed off at the IKEA trip and kebab. To be honest I would be too. Why did he bother with the babysitter and make a big thing of it etc? She literally went there the other day, she can go whenever she wants! I thought he could salvage it with a nice meal but a kebab and a milkshake? Some people would say that’s their perfect night but not when you’ve been blindfolded and told to dress up 😕 I can only imagine they are after some sort of IKEA ad etc

Reactions: 14
100% ikea collab

Well that was the biggest anti climax ever. It made me laugh at first but nope just another set up.

Reactions: 8
Gone on a date night to IKEA and Joe is lumbered with the task of filming it all so she can make a montage, I wouldnt have bothered

Reactions: 10
Dont get me wrong i bloody love ikea-More so on my own so nobody can distract me 😂 But if my partner took me here id be FUMMING!

She obviously knew she wasnt going ‘out out’ otherwise she wouldnt of had those awful flip flops on her feet! Also why does she dress like a five year old? Dont get me wrong the dress was OK.. But the headband?
Its a no from me!

Reactions: 9
Biggest actors going. I despair at anyone who can't see straight through it
This is so true! Also as stacey is now putting her phone in a draw (bulls***) and wont post on Instagram joe has to do it. Not even 9.30 am and hes already done 2 stories. Swear he does more when shes off her phone. Shows how fake they are and how much they need instagram. Neither of them can be alone together without one of them publishing things to the world. I find it very odd to be honest

Reactions: 9
'It's day in the phone day but I cant wait to come back tomorrow' so the digital detox did absolutely nothing then, shows how addicted she is to her phone

Reactions: 11
that damn duck in the bathroom. I think its one of those pottery crocks you bake tit in .

Who puts a bath bomb in for every bath ?! I hardly ever let my kids use them because most of them aren't very kind to the skin .

Shes really pushing this DIY tit now . Hoarding and displaying all her recycling creations was bad enough now shes got the old socks as decor. If she starts crafting with tampon applicators i am done i swear.
Please don’t give her ideas!!!

Reactions: 2
I’d imagine she’s well pissed off at the IKEA trip and kebab. To be honest I would be too. Why did he bother with the babysitter and make a big thing of it etc? She literally went there the other day, she can go whenever she wants! I thought he could salvage it with a nice meal but a kebab and a milkshake? Some people would say that’s their perfect night but not when you’ve been blindfolded and told to dress up 😕 I can only imagine they are after some sort of IKEA ad etc
What you all have to realise is nothing is spur of the moment everything is set up and thought about and planned with all these z listers

Reactions: 14
She paints it as a ‘date night’ cos she thinks it makes her relatable to the plebs that follow her, all the pauper scruffs get a kebab for date night so I will to. I love ikea & go quite often (before covid) it’s a standard Saturday for a lot of people, she just thinks she’s above everyone else

Reactions: 2
She paints it as a ‘date night’ cos she thinks it makes her relatable to the plebs that follow her, all the pauper scruffs get a kebab for date night so I will to. I love ikea & go quite often (before covid) it’s a standard Saturday for a lot of people, she just thinks she’s above everyone else
It was a Friday 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.