Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Joe takes her out and proposes with a ring made of sweet potato and twine 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
that damn duck in the bathroom. I think its one of those pottery crocks you bake tit in .

Who puts a bath bomb in for every bath ?! I hardly ever let my kids use them because most of them aren't very kind to the skin .

Shes really pushing this DIY tit now . Hoarding and displaying all her recycling creations was bad enough now shes got the old socks as decor. If she starts crafting with tampon applicators i am done i swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My sister and I made sock snowmen one Christmas but we bought new, cheap socks and it was an activity that we did WITH our children! This fucker clearly has too much time on her hands, and the cakey chuckling voice all the time! 😡 I just want to put a steel toecap boot on and kick her in her Clacker!
Clacker!! 😂 I'm stealing that word to use from now on😂

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she’s probably slightly disappointed at being taken to IKEA when he made her dress up etc.... or do you think there’s more to come

Reactions: 9
So Rex had his evening meal wearing Buzz Lightyear tshirt, then had a bath & went to sleep (in dogs bed with dog 🤮) back in same tshirt. Then.....this morning was in same tshirt, so had obviously slept in it 🤮
She is bloody filthy and too bone idle to put that poor boy into clean pyjamas for bed!! Disgusting!!! 🤢🤢🤢
The morning top is different, different colour (although maybe filter😂) and the cartoon picture is different tbf

Reactions: 1
that damn duck in the bathroom. I think its one of those pottery crocks you bake tit in .

Who puts a bath bomb in for every bath ?! I hardly ever let my kids use them because most of them aren't very kind to the skin .

Shes really pushing this DIY tit now . Hoarding and displaying all her recycling creations was bad enough now shes got the old socks as decor. If she starts crafting with tampon applicators i am done i swear.
Well she got a book deal out of her ‘crafting’ so she won’t stop soon. I don’t even believe it’s her own ideas tbh

Also.. If that trolley is hers she needs to get a life.. who needs a trolley full of fake flowers...
AE98C824-7C87-4E1E-A776-F78F7415A9AB.png

Reactions: 1
If that trolley is hers she needs to get a life.. who needs a trolley full of fake flowers

Well she got a book deal out of her ‘crafting’ so she won’t stop soon. I don’t even believe it’s her own ideas tbh
Someone would wanna tell her to pull that mask up over her nose properly 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I know she has a big house but Jesus Christ where does she put all the shite .... sorry I mean crafts she makes fed up of hearing about the plants constantly it’s not funny and also does anyone else think there is literally no chemistry between her and joe? It’s so strange it’s like it’s all an act, rant over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess she’s not been offered a free autumnal house display and so has gone for her own Ikea version of FEJKAS

She says she loves Joe to the moon and back, but she tells me that everyday. So she can’t love joe that much 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Also.. If that trolley is hers she needs to get a life.. who needs a trolley full of fake flowers...View attachment 239923
And if you thought you was going for a note out why would you have them shoes on
Such bullshit all staged

Reactions: 6
Joe said to dress up.....Stace clearly didn’t get the memo! Awful bleeping outfit! 😂 and shove those fejka’s up your ass! I’m so sick of seeing that word!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her surprise trip to Ikea my arse!!!
All staged and set-up by the pair of them! Must think we're all bloody stupid!!
They know it will be in the newspapers tomorrow.
Sickening 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 12
It’s a bit bad when her declaration of love for the man she’s in a relationship with uses the exact phrases she also uses on 3 million strangers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.