Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Who are all these people who agree with her about nursery desserts??!! Nurseries are doing a bloody amazing job right now. I am front line NHS and have had great support from nursery for my little ones. Frankly if they wanted to give them chocolate cake every day I wouldn’t give a shit. Life is hard enough. Stop making it harder!!

Reactions: 19

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Ffs! Give her some sandwiches, wotsits and a satsuma like the rest of us. Maybe even a yoghurt if we’ve just been shopping 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ooh scandalous

One day Ava’s going to just stand up and say “shove your fucking leftovers up your batty”, then run off to McDonalds with her bad-boy overweight boyfriend, much to her mother’s horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
That story is so inappropriate. The photo of her child on the toilet, the discussion of Ada’s toileting habits and of course the blatant favouritism. Why not just say we’re getting there with it but not quite 100% of something, no need to overshare.

Reactions: 17

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Don’t get me wrong, I am 100% up for ‘reduce, reuse, recycle’ and a lot of my children’s toys are second hand or whatever but to wrap up a sibling’s old toys for the younger child’s birthday??? Is that not shockingly mean?? And giving her a toothbrush?? I just find it a bit bizarre

Reactions: 17

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I only looked at her page after seeing her mentioned so much on Joe wicks Instagram and saw she had made her sons First birthday cake out of FRUIT 😳 because she was worried about too much sugar !! I mean what the hell 🙄🙄
I can tell you now if I went to that birthday party and found NO CAKE I would be majorly pissed off. !!
It’s ironic that she promotes being “healthy” when she has the unhealthiest relationship with food in my opinion !! It’s an obsession what her boy is or isn’t eating !!

• Wow
Reactions: 16

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I unfollowed her. Can’t stand the ‘nutritional information’ she gives out. It’s a sure fire way to give ur kid an eating disorder. Also sick to death of her whinging about Ada and constant praise of golden child Waffy. These weaning accounts can fuck right off. They r a scam.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I love the panic in basically every weaning account managers voice when baby doesn’t eat something. “THAT’S OK THAT’S OK IT’S TOTALLY FINE FOR THAT TO HAPPEN” as if they’ve just taken out the big money box on Deal or No Deal. You’re fuming and panicked hun I can tell! Sister did not come to play!

• Haha

Emoji

Chatty Member
Some of the meals she serves up look absolutely rank. A total mish mash of food just to get the perfect balance in her eyes. It’s obsessive.
The thing that annoys me most about her is the way she says Raffy! Waffy, Waffy what do you give this out of 10? Do you give it the thumbs up? Leave Waffy the fuck alone to eat his meal in peace!

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I find her approach to food so very unhealthy. She tries so hard to act like she is blasé and that’s it’s about balance but it is so so obvious that she is massively controlling about food. It makes me curious to know if she has had issues with food in the past.
Poor Ada being filmed yesterday while she was picking at her food was so uncomfortable, she didn’t understand what she was being asked because she is only one year old, her little face showed that she had no idea what was going on. All so there was content to share on IG.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Oh my CHRIST she really winds me up. Imagine shaming your child’s nursery all over Instagram. If I ran that nursery I would be telling her to get fucked. If she’s that bothered then don’t palm him off to nursery and bring him up yourself. A bit of chocolate cake and ice cream once a week is absolutely FINE. Fucking freak

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SJ08

Also the post with sandwich, crisps and carrot sticks saying it’s ok if that’s your child’s meal sometimes. How fucking patronising! Nothing wrong with giving your child a sandwich. She has such disordered eating and is forcing it on her children/followers!

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
I find it so incredibly uncomfortable when influencers share their kids potty training. How would you feel if someone took a picture of you doing a wee or poo & posted it on the Internet?!

• Heart

Londonchick

Chatty Member
C6AAB0C0-80FC-4479-96CA-4380E571F098.png

If I put this out as a snack I’m not sure my family would ever speak to me again!!

I’m all for healthy choices but this is a bit extreme!

• Haha
  • Wow

Strikeapose18

She really is awful. Bet the nursery wishes she’d take him elsewhere and fuck off!

So sad to think of a little boy watching the others have a bit of cake and getting upset because he’s forced to be different.

It also really makes me cringe watching grown adults force their disordered eating ideas on such young children.

Reactions: 14

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Just comparing her kids again. She used to have a wonderful time with Raffy going to coffee shops and out for lunch but apparently Ada is the devil incarnate 🤷‍♀️

Children are all different!! Get over it and stop complaining about your daughter online!!! It’s fine to have a private moan about them. God I moan about my lot enough, but I don’t write It down and put it on the internet!!!

Also, if Ada doesn’t enjoy going for coffee or whatever, don’t do it! Find something she does enjoy and do that together! It’s not exactly rocket science 😬

• Heart

Londonchick

Chatty Member
My kids are 7,5 and 3. They all have access to a ‘snack’ cupboard which includes biscuits and chocolate plus dried fruit and things like oat bars. They also have free access to the fruit bowl. They could fill their faces with chocolate from morning till night but they just don’t.

They all have home cooked meals (not all the time obviously! Chicken nuggets, chips and other feeezer items are also well consumed 😉) and moderate themselves what ‘treats’ they have.

Surely that’s a more ‘healthy’ approach? Even if they do have the occasional sugar rush?!!!!

• Heart

Author123

Chatty Member
I’m new to following her (currently weaning my baby) and it seems to me that sharing so much about Ada’s eating habits aren’t the best advertisements for her books for tips when it comes to tackling fussy eaters, or even with the wholly veg led approach in the very early days. Essentially the takeaway seems to be that some kids are fussier than others and there’s not much you can really do about it, which is fine, but don’t then try and sell me a book telling me what I should do about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13