SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1327193
If I put this out as a snack I’m not sure my family would ever speak to me again!!

I’m all for healthy choices but this is a bit extreme!
I just don’t get it? Why would you do this as a snack?
Are people putting their grubby hands in and eating these by the handful? Or do you go get a spoon? So weird!

Reactions: 8
I find her approach to food so very unhealthy. She tries so hard to act like she is blasé and that’s it’s about balance but it is so so obvious that she is massively controlling about food. It makes me curious to know if she has had issues with food in the past.
Poor Ada being filmed yesterday while she was picking at her food was so uncomfortable, she didn’t understand what she was being asked because she is only one year old, her little face showed that she had no idea what was going on. All so there was content to share on IG.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1327193
If I put this out as a snack I’m not sure my family would ever speak to me again!!

It looks awful and the quantity is huge? All looks like frozen veg too… not that there’s anything wrong with that but I dunno the presentation looks so unappealing?!

View attachment 1327193

It looks awful and the quantity is huge? All looks like frozen veg too… not that there’s anything wrong with that but I dunno the presentation looks so unappealing?!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1327193

This is literally them frozen steam bag garden veg packs and she’s thrown about 4 of them in the microwave, this is not exactly what I would call a snack plate. I would love to see how much was actually eaten …

Reactions: 10
So another nutritional meal brought to you by

“what I should of thrown in the bin “

Do they eat anything but leftovers
She actually makes me feel good about myself because my kids get a proper home cooked meal !
32C326A9-E65D-4016-ABA7-DFF468D6A698.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

She actually makes me feel good about myself because my kids get a proper home cooked meal ! View attachment 1328733

For someone who is supposed to be a nutritionist, I’ve never seen such a crappy, thrown together meal. That really is awful!

Reactions: 5
Also the post with sandwich, crisps and carrot sticks saying it’s ok if that’s your child’s meal sometimes. How bleeping patronising! Nothing wrong with giving your child a sandwich. She has such disordered eating and is forcing it on her children/followers!

Reactions: 15

She actually makes me feel good about myself because my kids get a proper home cooked meal ! View attachment 1328733
This is not a meal - this is the bits that are left on the plate of a school dinner after the kids have eaten the bits they actually like

If she did oven chips then why not just fry an egg with them or a couple of slices of ham? Or pretty much anything other than that selection 😂

If she did oven chips then why not just fry an egg with them or a couple of slices of ham? Or pretty much anything other than that selection 😂
Exactly, oven chips, fish fingers and some of the veg or even some baked beans and a bit of yogurt and banana after if they wanted something sweet.

Reactions: 10
Thrown together cos she wanted to cuddle King RAF. Where was Ada? Being ignored like usual?

Reactions: 8
Poor Ada is ill and all it leads to is a moan about how that’s inconvenient for school pick up and what a ‘nightmare’ she has been to feed. Maybe giving her a proper meal instead of endless leftovers would be more appetising

• Sad
How can she possibly be feeding those kids enough?! I get that every kid is different, but if I gave that portion size to my boys (3 and 1) they'd be asking for seconds & thirds.

Reactions: 3
Poor Ada is ill and all it leads to is a moan about how that’s inconvenient for school pick up and what a ‘nightmare’ she has been to feed. Maybe giving her a proper meal instead of endless leftovers would be more appetising
And yet when Raffy was feeling poorly after school the other day they all got crappy leftovers and microwave veg to snack on so she could cuddle him more 🤨

Does her husband not step in and maybe cook a proper dinner if she is struggling so much with one of the children? Does he work all day? Is he seriously happy eating roasted chickpeas for dinner??

Reactions: 7
Surely they just want comfort food when they’re poorly? Although her children wouldn’t know what that is 😓

Reactions: 2