SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m amazed it wasn’t another cake made from fruit.
I don’t understand why he makes such a mess when eating, it’s like like the kind of mess a weaning baby makes when baby led weaning? Not a few crumbs or a few beans on his top, it’s all round his face, hands and body,
She went on and on about Ada using cutlery constantly forcing her to use a spoon when she was really tiny and at the age where a baby would naturally use their hands yet Raffy clearly still uses his hands age 5?

Reactions: 6
I’m amazed it wasn’t another cake made from fruit.
I don’t understand why he makes such a mess when eating, it’s like like the kind of mess a weaning baby makes when baby led weaning? Not a few crumbs or a few beans on his top, it’s all round his face, hands and body,
She went on and on about Ada using cutlery constantly forcing her to use a spoon when she was really tiny and at the age where a baby would naturally use their hands yet Raffy clearly still uses his hands age 5?
Just another reason not to trust any advice she gives. She’s full of bs.

Reactions: 2
No bib for the toddler, but a massive tea towel wrapped round her 5 year old? 🤯
I reckon it was filmed this morning not last night, she slipped up in what she was saying plus I think he had that towel on him to protect his school uniform. I think she said it was last night because she knows giving her kids a bowl of veg for breakfast is just weird.

Reactions: 4
I reckon it was filmed this morning not last night, she slipped up in what she was saying plus I think he had that towel on him to protect his school uniform. I think she said it was last night because she knows giving her kids a bowl of veg for breakfast is just weird.
That makes sense as I wouldn’t put it past her to just feed her kids veg for breakfast! Won’t keep him full until break time if that’s all he had!

Reactions: 1
For someone so obsessed with what her kids eat, it’s so weird that she often either doesn’t have food in or is serving leftovers.

Reactions: 9
How does a child get to a point why they decide to snack on a raw courgette anyway. How hungry was he?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
C6AAB0C0-80FC-4479-96CA-4380E571F098.png

If I put this out as a snack I’m not sure my family would ever speak to me again!!

I’m all for healthy choices but this is a bit extreme!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1327193
If I put this out as a snack I’m not sure my family would ever speak to me again!!

I’m all for healthy choices but this is a bit extreme!

duck me, what’s wrong with some breadsticks or some chopped cucumber and dips? Actual diced veg as a snack before a main, I knew this woman was bloody bonkers, but I think she’s gone off the reservation with this bollocks 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9