SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
I love a picky plate for babies/toddlers but this is the saddest plate I’ve seen! Nothing really ‘filling’ I *think* that’s avocado in the top right but looks like a teaspoon full and the smallest amount of bread !

View attachment 1374293
I genuinely thought this was what was left over after Ada had been fed. My child would be starving if that were their lunch.

Reactions: 3
Her relationship with food is so unhealthy! I looked at the picky lunch that Ada had & I thought it was leftovers - not her actual lunch! My boys would be raging if that's all they got!

She has such disordered eating - I get wanting your kids to eat healthily & make good food choices, but surely if you deprive them of chocolate / sweets they'll go on all out binges as soon as they're allowed!

Reactions: 8
Maybe she gets her food issues from her parents cos wtf is this? Can they never actually just make a meal, why is everything 'leftovers, fridge raid, made 74858 days ago'?
I feel she’s instructed her parents to do this.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she gets her food issues from her parents cos wtf is this? Can they never actually just make a meal, why is everything 'leftovers, fridge raid, made 74858 days ago'?
When you actually add up the Calories of these meals it’s not enough to keep small active children going ! No wonder Ada wakes so early and is always classed as grumpy !
What’s wrong with cooking a meal 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I see she’s trying to get people to go and support her mate Joe wicks in his world record attempt.

I’m not a genius but I figure most of her audience are parents with small children. Probably the ones in the home that do the bulk of the childcare so most likely to find that 6.30 on a Wednesday evening is possibly the most inconvenient time that could have been chosen - dinner time, bath time, bed time???!!!

I find it really odd that she doesn’t seem to cook many normal(for want of a better word) meals. Does she ever cook a Sunday roast for example?

Why is she pawing at Ada like that when she is asleep? Let her be, if she wakes up grumpy Charlotte will be complaining about it

Reactions: 6
Why is she pawing at Ada like that when she is asleep? Let her be, if she wakes up grumpy Charlotte will be complaining about it
I literally just came on to say the same thing. Leave her alone to sleep and perhaps try and be a bit nicer to her when she's awake 🙄

When is she going to realise that filming her child having a ‘tantrum’ or just genuinely being upset over something (heaven forbid!!) and putting it on the internet is just not cool 🤨

She’s joined tik tok now so she can give short, sharp bits of advice. I can’t imagine it as she is so long winded in everything she says normally.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is it always *always* leftovers and fridge raid meals for those kids?! Baffled!

Why is it always *always* leftovers and fridge raid meals for those kids?! Baffled!
They’re not even normal leftovers though… it’s like she genuinely has to find the grimmest looking beans and mush them up into a vomit-like consistency… and WTF why is that broccoli grey?! Please tell me that’s a filter. Seriously a few fish fingers, chips and peas for busy days REALLY isn’t going to harm your kids. Normalise it ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another leftover dinner!! Leftover from what??? Other leftovers?? That’s all the kids seem to eat!! Make it make sense!

Oh and then another dig at Ada because she is a nightmare with brushing teeth and her perfect brother has never been a problem - surprise surprise 🙄

Another leftover dinner from the leftover dinner that was from leftovers ?
when does she ever cook an actual meal !
Are people really taking her advice or buying her book 😱
Oh and you never see delicious fresh veg or in season fruits on the kids plates the veg looks like those frozen bags of veg !

Last edited:
Another leftover dinner from the leftover dinner that was from leftovers ?
when does she ever cook an actual meal !
Are people really taking her advice or buying her book 😱
Oh and you never see delicious fresh veg or in season fruits on the kids plates the veg looks like those frozen bags of veg !

Nothing wrong with frozen veg, some people don’t have time to prepare fresh veggies from scratch! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Nothing wrong with frozen veg, some people don’t have time to prepare fresh veggies from scratch! 🙄
Sorry but it’s always the same frozen veg I agree nothing wrong with using frozen veg I do too but it’s always those little bags of frozen veg they don’t look nice
Pop some fresh veg in a steamer it takes minutes 🤷‍♀️ “don’t have time to Prepare fresh veggies from scratch” “ 🤣 makes it sound like an ordeal

Reactions: 2
I find it bizarre that people take her advice and buy her book based on her IG account. Her food nearly always looks horrible, really unappetising and you often can’t identify what it actually is.
I have a feeling she maybe isn’t that into cooking but is very into the nutrition side of things probably due to her own issues with food.

One day Ava’s going to just stand up and say “shove your bleeping leftovers up your batty”, then run off to McDonalds with her bad-boy overweight boyfriend, much to her mother’s horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is wrong with a normal cake 🤣
As far as I’m aware non of them have allergies? So a little bit of ‘normal’ cake for one day isn’t going to kill them! Think it makes me sad as it doesn’t remotely look like a birthday cake never mind for a 2 year old 😒

At least it’s better than her fruit tower birthday cake

457CDBED-A257-4A07-829A-CBC294FDA488.png

• Sad