Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dd29

VIP Member
My daughter has free access to chocolate, snacks, fruit etc
She has a bit of chocolate, says I'm done now and often chooses healthier snacks. If they have access to it and it's not restricted they don't go mad for it.
Those kids are totally going to binge on it when they get their hands on it

Reactions: 13

gollygally

Don’t think she’s right in the head. She started baking at 3 am to give her the best birthday but then she can’t wait to slag her off at any occasion.
Also what’s wrong with a shop bought cake and some snacks for a day? Her kids are going to be so weird around food

vallend

She’s so focused on how much her kids eat. It’s not healthy. Making excuses as to why it’s ok that Raffy is eating a bit more this week. Jeez just let them be! And while I’m on a roll just let poor Ada have a fucking ice cream. How is it healthy role modelling when everyone else is having one and she’s not, doesn’t send a good message about food neutrality imo. Once in a blue moon won’t hurt.

Also made me lol that she referred to the snacks as “big snacks!”… erm pretty sure bananas, fruit loaf etc are normal snacks no?..

• Heart

vallend

so glad I’ve found this thread. I followed her hoping for weaning advice and found her…not helpful at all. Something annoys me but I can’t just put my finger on it. And she seems even more clueless than me when it comes to general parenting 😂
I think she really struggles with Ada, you can almost feel an undercurrent of resentment when she talks about her imo. I think when you have a strong willed child like Ada appears to be you have to just embrace them for who they are, turn it into a positive and work with it, not against as she seems to try and do.

• Heart
As always, comparing Ada to Raffy (the perfect child!) along with snide remarks about him being more advanced than her. Also i’m not sure how true this statement actually is. I’m sure she said at the time that she toilet trained Raffy over the summer. His birthday is in May so they must have started after his 2nd birthday. Poor Ada isn’t even two until next month. She also said it was a long process so I highly doubt he was ‘fully potty trained’ by 23 months.
He might have been potty trained but he still needs a bib at nearly 5 to eat, not that advanced is he

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
A thread to discuss sr_nutrition and he obsession with feeding her son giant carrots 🤣

She bugs the hell out of me. So righteous! The other week she was FURIOUS her sons nursery had given him cheerios or something. Oh the horror!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
It’s just very odd. And then poor Raffy asks for some toast and she starts going on about that being great so she can add nutritious toppings etc. He’s been poorly, he just wants some basic toast with a bit of butter or maybe some jam, something simple. That’s what you want when you’ve been feeling ill fgs.

ooh scandalous

Ada had leftover omelette for lunch? Who has leftover omelette which they keep and then reserve? Who had the rest of it originally? So bizarre
A “family friend” was boasting about how he taught his daughter a lesson the other day for being a fussy eater. She refused her omelette at breakfast so he stored it in the fridge and served it for her dinner whilst the rest of the family had Sunday roast. I just think that’s fucking cruel. God forbid one day we just don’t fancy eating something and then that same thing gets shoved in our faces later that same day.

• Sick
  • Sad

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I take her posts around sugary foods with a massive pinch of salt. The whole things about being relaxed around chocolate/sweets etc and not restricting access to them just doesn’t ring true with the controlling way she behaves around food the rest of the time.

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
If you know your child doesn’t like something then why make a thing of it? Give her something else for breakfast surely? My lot don’t have the same. They all like different cereals/toast/fruit or whatever so they just tell me what they want 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1929950
But Raffy likes porridge so they both get porridge?? What?! Just give her what she likes?? Would rather make 2 breakfasts and make sure my boys are full, instead of giving them something they won't eat and worry they're hungry.

ooh scandalous

There she goes with the aggressive interfering hand on the spoon. LET ADA EAT HER STEW IN PEACE FFS. And oh look, more nutritional flakes. Now I really have failed as a mum not sprinkling nutritional fucking flakes on my daughter’s avacado. There are people that are dying, Kim.

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I can’t believe she offered to let her look at the blueberries in the fridge, but she wasn’t allowed to eat any, she’s two and had eaten some of the dinner, just let her have a couple of blueberries! I think she viewed it as a win because Ada had some cheese off her plate in the end but it just makes her look controlling.

She’s going to struggle when Raffy gets older because active tween and teen boys can eat a lot and beetroot isn’t going to cut it!

• Sad

Borntorun

VIP Member
It really bugs me the way she posts about her Tripp trapp. All the ‘this was given to me for free BUT they didn’t ask me to post about it’ shit. They gave you a very very expensive high chair for free. Knowing you post a lot about weaning and intend to do this ‘wean along with me’ thing. Of course they gave it to you for promotion. Just own up to it and put #gifted like it really is

Oh, and maybe serve your children something that looks remotely edible while you’re at it

Reactions: 11

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I find it bizarre that an adult who is seemingly not hard of thinking doesn’t understand that sitting in a coffee shop is boring for a 2 year old. Sure some kids are placid in nature and will do that but it’s hardly a revelation that going to a coffee shop isn’t a fun trip for a toddler and they want to leave as soon as they’ve finished their drink or eaten their snack. I can imagine how smug she was with Raffy and how much she judged parents who had children who didn’t just sit still.

Erzxo

Chatty Member
Tell me you have a favourite child without telling md you have a favourite child
I came straight here when I saw that! she's only just turned 2 as well. My friend works in a nursery & has stories about 4 year olds who still have accidents because they're too engrossed in what they're doing to go wee.

She's an absolute horror.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
So glad this thread has been started. This self righteous preaching twat does my head in sooooo much. I’m surprised the nursery don’t tell her to send her son elsewhere