Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pegsypog

Just watched the stories of her holidays, she’s so so anal…
She keeps saying “I don’t mind I am so chill” but then “I switched chips, i didn’t want to order from the kids menu, Ada couldn’t have an ice cream, his appetite was down and then up” etc etcffs woman chill out.
Give them food that doesn’t look like vom and shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's so unhealthy the way she goes on about sugar and sweet stuff. I had to unfoloow her because I felt so guilty when I gave my kids chocolate - then I realised that it's a treat & they really enjoy it. I want them to grow up with a healthy relationship with food - so they get everything in moderation.

They also get proper meals vs the shit she puts on a plate.
She definitely has control/ issues around food. Honestly most of those who study nutrition actually have eating disorders. And disguise it as ‘healthy’. with giving her children such weird meals and no processed foods ever is a recipe for disaster and they will be obsessed with sweets and chocolates. The birthday ‘cakes’ they get are proof that she doesn’t practice what she preaches. ‘Moderation’ my arse!

Socks221

I followed her when I had my daughter and god it freaked me out! I started weaning with all the usual meals spag Bol, fish and veg etc like nice put togeather dinners. Started following her and that was it my poor daughter ended up with beetroot and weird seed bread dollops of peanut butter and random veg! I remember my partner saying why are you feeding that and my response ‘the nutritionist said to’. That lasted a week before he made me unfollow 😂 it is so damaging though to new mums that don’t know how to wean yet your all right he maybe absorbing enough vitamin c but the long run he is going to have a poor relationship with food. Give the boy some cake for god sake, food should be enjoyable for children if not that’s where the eating disorders start.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Honestly, Raffy just sounds like a little shit.
That’s the trouble I find with these ‘mumfluencers’ and so called weaning experts. The over exposure of their kids makes the public despise them. I’m sick to the back teeth of wiff waff, and Joe Wick’s kids too. Rebecca Wilson’s kid is probably the most annoying though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I find myself getting annoyed at her interfering with Ada’s dinner, filming her, asking loads of questions and then insisting she moves her plate back to the centre 🙄
I think she’s a control freak and Ada has a bit more gumption about her than waffy and she can’t cope with it !
I think she needs to take a look at herself rather than Ada !

• Heart

Dd29

VIP Member
Why does she put a big deal on the chocolates making them out to be a big treat and limiting his one monthly treat?
Totally setting him up for a bad relationship with food

aggytha

VIP Member
Don’t you always make scrambled egg with butter and milk?! It reads like she’s only added those for raffy as he’s not eating much
THIS! I’m so confused by her. For someone who is supposed to be a professional, she has such a warped mindset when it comes to food.

Is it not well known among people that fats are important for young children not only from a brain development perspective, but to help them GROW?!

As far as most people are concerned, when their kids are poorly with a low appetite all bets are off and they will happily feed them whatever they desire to keep their energy up. It’s no surprise he’s been refusing food when even his bloody cereal is topped with half of the contents of the fridge!

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
This screenshot sums up how controlling she is around food. Who counts how many portions of dairy their child has in a day? Unless there is a specific medical reason. Does she stop and not allow more once the alloyed amount has been reached?
Said it before and I’ll say it again. She had such disordered eating. Who even thinks of that? It’s obsessional. I had a friend who did nutrition at uni and it caused an eating disorder because she over analysed everything she consumed. Not diagnosing at all but Charlotte definitely has some odd behaviours.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
If she did oven chips then why not just fry an egg with them or a couple of slices of ham? Or pretty much anything other than that selection 😂
Exactly, oven chips, fish fingers and some of the veg or even some baked beans and a bit of yogurt and banana after if they wanted something sweet.

Londonchick

Chatty Member
‘He does everything to try and provoke a reaction from me’

what a strange thing to say about your child to thousands of strangers 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Oh boo hoo you’ve had covid and had to look after your child. Join the club, I mean who hasn’t had to do the same in the past 2 years?