SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must admit, as irritating as this woman comes across, I do like her hints and tips that she’s been doing recently. I def prefer her these days compared to her Joe Wicks days.

her daughter is really cute too, she actually seems like she has a personality compared to the brother 😄
I think Ada is a brilliant character! Especially funny when she is asked if she likes her food and it’s a definite No 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I’m not surprised she says no when her snack today was half a cracker, two breadsticks, two slices of pepper, a dollop of hummus and a small cube of cheese! Literally why snap the cracker in half, give the poor child a whole one!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised she says no when her snack today was half a cracker, two breadsticks, two slices of pepper, a dollop of hummus and a small cube of cheese! Literally why snap the cracker in half, give the poor child a whole one!
Half a cracker. 🥹🥹🥹she’s clearly mad!
I noticed thatbtoo

I think Ada is adorable, she reminds me of my own kids at that age. I don’t dislike Charlotte, I do think she has a disordered thinking around food and have no idea how she has built a large following and multiple books when he meals often look so grim.

The half a cracker makes me want to cry. I grew up with a mum obsessed with dieting/eating healthy, and it did so much harm to my self esteem and relationship with food that I still battle now in my 30s.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
How is this a growing 2 year olds lunch
I totally get not putting much on the plate so they don’t feel overwhelmed but I reckon this is all she got offered (still thinking about that half a cracker)
It’s literally a teaspoon of pasta and what is she meant to use to dip in the hummus? The porridge bar?

how this woman has multiple cook books is beyond me

ED8445A2-20E1-4C23-B160-AF02D3915CDF.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Ffs! Give her some sandwiches, wotsits and a satsuma like the rest of us. Maybe even a yoghurt if we’ve just been shopping 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s leftovers again as well. I’m sure her and her husband have these great meals and then Ada and Raffy get the scraps the next day. Where does she keep producing leftovers from, or does she just not know what that means?

It’s leftovers again as well. I’m sure her and her husband have these great meals and then Ada and Raffy get the scraps the next day. Where does she keep producing leftovers from, or does she just not know what that means?
Agreed! We never have leftovers in this house 😂 maybe the odd half a can of baked beans. But it literally looks like she didn’t finish her porridge bar at breakfast so she’s kept it to give her at lunch! I swear it’s been half eaten!

Reactions: 8
Agreed! We never have leftovers in this house 😂 maybe the odd half a can of baked beans. But it literally looks like she didn’t finish her porridge bar at breakfast so she’s kept it to give her at lunch! I swear it’s been half eaten!
Yep it looks like it’s been nibbled at both ends. I’m all for saving leftovers but not half eaten stuff or tiny amounts like a tiny spoon of pasta.Her meals are so dull and dreary looking.

Reactions: 5
She looks sooo much older than her husband, she basically looks like she’s his mum

Reactions: 3
Washed spices off a leftover curry?! Either make a child friendly curry, or give her a different meal!

So weird!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Washed spices off a leftover curry?! Either make a child friendly curry, or give her a different meal!

So weird!
I know it sounded gross and not at all hygienic?!

I have never thought to serve raw pepper for breakfast? Acceptable in a omelette but on its own… no

saying a bish bosh breakfast, aren’t all her meals like this? It’s always leftovers/fridge raid/threw together

ABE241EE-7D0E-49E6-9118-FFEECC605712.png

Reactions: 2

I have never thought to serve raw pepper for breakfast? Acceptable in a omelette but on its own… no

saying a bish bosh breakfast, aren’t all her meals like this? It’s always leftovers/fridge raid/threw together

View attachment 2149545
My daughter and her dad love raw pepper, she has it for breakfast or snacks throughout the day

View attachment 2149545
And why can’t the kids have cereal or porridge if they’ve had it in the week?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And why can’t the kids have cereal or porridge if they’ve had it in the week?
This was my thought, such skewed thinking. I wouldn’t really call toast and a bit of fruit a ‘bish bash bosh’ (feel a knob even typing that out) breakfast anyway, it’s just a normal breakfast for most people.
It’s quite a skill she has to make everything look so unappetising.

Ava doesn't like porridge....but I still offer it daily
Poor girl

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Who serves peas and baked beans with each other? (Ready to be told that I’m the weirdo and everyone loves them together) 🤢

Reactions: 3