SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cake! It’s ok to have a normal cake and to give your kids a piece hun!

What I want to know is why she gives Ada food when. It’s still really hot so she can’t eat it? Just leave it to cool a little and then let her have it like every sane parent does.
And why’s the cup so far away that she can’t reach it?

Reactions: 1
You know her kids are going to be the ones at birthday parties grabbing the cakes and stuffing them down as quick as possible
I actually feel sorry for the kids 😪

Reactions: 5
My kids are 7,5 and 3. They all have access to a ‘snack’ cupboard which includes biscuits and chocolate plus dried fruit and things like oat bars. They also have free access to the fruit bowl. They could fill their faces with chocolate from morning till night but they just don’t.

They all have home cooked meals (not all the time obviously! Chicken nuggets, chips and other feeezer items are also well consumed 😉) and moderate themselves what ‘treats’ they have.

Surely that’s a more ‘healthy’ approach? Even if they do have the occasional sugar rush?!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My kids are 7,5 and 3. They all have access to a ‘snack’ cupboard which includes biscuits and chocolate plus dried fruit and things like oat bars. They also have free access to the fruit bowl. They could fill their faces with chocolate from morning till night but they just don’t.

They all have home cooked meals (not all the time obviously! Chicken nuggets, chips and other feeezer items are also well consumed 😉) and moderate themselves what ‘treats’ they have.

Surely that’s a more ‘healthy’ approach? Even if they do have the occasional sugar rush?!!!!
💯 this ! My kids have access to the same they actually choose fruit and my daughter loves to make fruit smoothies ! I also have carrot and cucumber sticks cut up in the fridge and they love those aswell
Her way just magnifies treats and definitely causes issues

Reactions: 4

My ex boss was so so strict with his little boy, never allowed “treats” the mum was a total health freak, only allowed 15 mins of screen time a day (this is when he was 11) and now the kid has totally rebelled against his parents. I honestly think a healthy balance works best! My baby is only 10 months, in general he eats very healthily but she is just excessive

65085D60-60CC-4B24-A76D-1E5087C5EFCE.jpeg
How on earth does anyone think this looks appetising?! The sauce is curdled!
The nicest meal is the ones they had with their Nanny - not surprised!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1043629How on earth does anyone think this looks appetising?! The sauce is curdled!
The nicest meal is the ones they had with their Nanny - not surprised!

I can’t believe this woman is a nutritionist and has written a weaning book. Her meals are disgusting, I wouldn’t eat half the slop she prepares let alone feed it to my kids

I can’t believe this woman is a nutritionist and has written a weaning book. Her meals are disgusting, I wouldn’t eat half the slop she prepares let alone feed it to my kids
Wouldn’t feed it to my dog and he eats fox tit so that tells you his standards. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Once again her daughter gets a whole grid post blaming her for pretty much everything that has gone wrong this week 🤨

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
When your daughter is having a tantrum, put your phone down and deal with it don't laugh at her! That video where she finally says do you want a cuddle and Ada says ye she says are you going to stop being stroppy?
Hugs and love aren't conditional! You love your child no matter what, you show them you still love them especially when they need it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When your daughter is having a tantrum, put your phone down and deal with it don't laugh at her! That video where she finally says do you want a cuddle and Ada says ye she says are you going to stop being stroppy?
Hugs and love aren't conditional! You love your child no matter what, you show them you still love them especially when they need it
Poor Ada. Sometimes when my little one gets upset and I’m recording him for whatever reason, I put the phone down straight away, doesn’t feel right!

Reactions: 3
The many moods of Ada boiled down to being stroppy by her mother, which is almost all toddlers. Why would you have so many ‘grumpy’ photos of your child?

What a truly despicable woman she is. How has she sat and selected photos and wrote thay huge caption to blame her toddler for being a toddler. How is she going to cope with a trust defiant teenager.
Children deserve privacy, poor Ada

Reactions: 6
Poor Ada 😢 She’s still a baby yet expected to act like a grown up 🤷‍♀️😢

She seems to be at Nursery at lot she will get tired !
She will catch lots of bugs and virus’s being there she may be feeling poorly.

She just always looks tired and a bit run down and a bit stressed I really think she picks up on her mums stress and anxiety !

She always seems soo hungry when she is eating 😢

So much focus on eating certain foods rather than just enjoying life !
Its actually really sad ! 😢😢

Reactions: 7
It is weird that she goes on about the older one being a toddler when he is at school now. He is allowed to be a baby still but the poor little one isn't

Reactions: 10
You’ve all echoed exactly what I would have said myself.
Calling her 5 (?) year old a toddler… he’s at school. Actual school. Weird. I bet she’s one of the parents that we all moan about in the staff room for babying their child who’s perfectly capable and will blame the teacher for everything.
Expecting her toddler to conform to her ridiculous rules constantly, and not helping her through her emotions. Hugs aren’t conditional, if anything when they’re having a troubling time they need more of them!
Christ this woman grates on me.

Reactions: 4
I love how much Ada doesn’t stand for her bullshit and shoving the camera in their faces 🤣🤣 #BeMoreAda

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3