SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with a normal cake 🤣
As far as I’m aware non of them have allergies? So a little bit of ‘normal’ cake for one day isn’t going to kill them! Think it makes me sad as it doesn’t remotely look like a birthday cake never mind for a 2 year old 😒

At least it’s better than her fruit tower birthday cake

View attachment 1417349
She’s just turned it into an advert for her book hasn’t she!

Reactions: 4
What is wrong with a normal cake 🤣
As far as I’m aware non of them have allergies? So a little bit of ‘normal’ cake for one day isn’t going to kill them! Think it makes me sad as it doesn’t remotely look like a birthday cake never mind for a 2 year old 😒

At least it’s better than her fruit tower birthday cake

View attachment 1417349
It’s one up on a stack of fruit with a candle in like previous years. My youngest has a dairy allergy so I’ll be making her birthday cake but it’ll have proper icing (just made with plant milk and veggie butter!) and jam cause it’s a one off and life is too short not to eat proper cake!!

Reactions: 5
It’s one up on a stack of fruit with a candle in like previous years. My youngest has a dairy allergy so I’ll be making her birthday cake but it’ll have proper icing (just made with plant milk and veggie butter!) and jam cause it’s a one off and life is too short not to eat proper cake!!
It’s the lack of decorations too! Barely noticed the candles as their white? Where’s the colourful candles and some child appropriate decorations!

Reactions: 6
It shouldn’t even be a one off in my opinion, let your children eat cake!

Reactions: 8
Don’t get me wrong, I am 100% up for ‘reduce, reuse, recycle’ and a lot of my children’s toys are second hand or whatever but to wrap up a sibling’s old toys for the younger child’s birthday??? Is that not shockingly mean?? And giving her a toothbrush?? I just find it a bit bizarre

Reactions: 17
Don’t get me wrong, I am 100% up for ‘reduce, reuse, recycle’ and a lot of my children’s toys are second hand or whatever but to wrap up a sibling’s old toys for the younger child’s birthday??? Is that not shockingly mean?? And giving her a toothbrush?? I just find it a bit bizarre
So glad you thought the same. A toothbrush subscription, swimming costume and a hairbrush!! Does this mean Ada not been allowed to play with the instruments until now? Very odd
There are plenty of ways you can shop sustainably, so many amazing toy companies out there that she could have bought some bits from so Ada could have something of her own. Tbh even things like Duplo are great because it is so hard wearing it lasts forever so can be passed on and they could have got some second hand. The issue is more with rubbishy plastic toys that end up in landfill.

Reactions: 9
I don’t get this personally. It’s great to reuse older siblings stuff and be sustainable but at least get her something she’ll enjoy. A toothbrush and a hairbrush. Poor kid. I absolutely love giving my children gifts, part of the joy is picking out something (not even necessarily new!) that they will love and get excited when opening.
Bet raffy got plenty for his birthday 🤔

I get it patenting is hard but why witch and moan constantly to strangers online? Is she trying to be relatable by showing the hard parts of parenting ? Fine if so but it seems like she has more negative things to say then positive about Ada. Maybe have a moan to your partner/ family/ friends before you take pics/ videos and post about your child’s hard moments to loads of strangers online. Labelling a 2 years old behaviour as ‘unreasonable’ wtf no tit they are 2!

Attachments

I get it patenting is hard but why witch and moan constantly to strangers online? Is she trying to be relatable by showing the hard parts of parenting ? Fine if so but it seems like she has more negative things to say then positive about Ada. Maybe have a moan to your partner/ family/ friends before you take pics/ videos and post about your child’s hard moments to loads of strangers online. Labelling a 2 years old behaviour as ‘unreasonable’ wtf no tit they are 2!

Wow! Imagine disliking one of your children this much that you’re constantly posting how ‘awful’ they are on social media, shes still little, shes not being unreasonable, shes being a bleeping toddler. Clearly no child is going to live up to the perfect golden child -Raffy, why bother having another child, she was ridiculously naive if she thought Ada was going to be a carbon copy of Raffy in everything!

I think she fell into a trap of thinking it was her amazing parenting that made Raffy a seemingly easy child instead of realising that all children are different. I do think she is attempting to be lighthearted saying Ada is unreasonable etc but it just doesn’t come across well from her.

• Heart
God she really is a see you next Tuesday isn't she. Ada is a toddler ffs... Kid prob is always hungry the tit she serves them

Reactions: 7
She talks about her child being so unreasonable but I’m yet to find a reasonable one and I have 4 of them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s a tight twit buying her a swim suit which they ‘desperately needed’ - that’s not a present it’s a basic human right to clothe your child appropriately I know money can be tight but use your bleeping child benefit for it

I reckon he is a total expert at winding up his sister. She mentions it in passing, but that’s a pretty big thing - it’s not all Ava, bless her.
I'm not buying the whole golden child thing. I reckon she's just a doormat with him.

Reactions: 5