Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure it would make his life a lot easier but he seems to think nothing is wrong the way his body is currently

Reactions: 2
Im sure it would make his life a lot easier but he seems to think nothing is wrong the way his body is currently
I agree. Could splints have been a temporary discomfort that would have yielded long term benefits for him? Is this thinking of his in line with not doing his much needed physiotherapy? Or making Hannah hold up his bobble head while she's driving because he doesn't like using neck support? He doesn't seem committed to doing those basic/important things to make improvements for himself or make things easier for others.

Reactions: 11
Maybe its not possible anymore since his muscles may have atrophied beyond fixing. Dumb question but as his condition gets worse will they eventually have to amputate his limbs?

Maybe its not possible anymore since his muscles may have atrophied beyond fixing. Dumb question but as his condition gets worse will they eventually have to amputate his limbs?

Well as a med pro if his extremities end up really contorted, which they already significantly are, it could get harder to clean some areas, his skin could get irritated and infected and that's the last thing he needs on top of everything. It's baffling that he's not doing one thing that he could be doing proactively.

Reactions: 4
I agree. Hannah is incredibly dull on virtually every level. She has a great body but looks incredibly plain (and even unnerving) without makeup or good lighting IMO. She looks sallow and haunted in her natural state. If she were in a college class with me I wouldn't give her a second glance. And her bland, cult victim personality is even worse.

The crap they try to pass off as "content" to their viewers is offensive. They clearly have no respect for themselves or the people watching their videos. Their channel is an ATM machine. Nothing is too frivolous or disgusting to talk about for $$$
I agree. They aren't actually contributing anything interesting or meaningful to discussion of disability. Nothing notable or helpful is generally discussed. Neither are particularly intelligent. The attention is simply for the novelty of who Hannah is with. They're living a boring existence and essentially can exploit their own lives to make a buck, which is what they've chosen to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They could make a lot of money if Hannah made an onlyfans site
Ive been saying that this whole time! I might be in the minority but I actually find Hannah attractive when shes not giving off crazy eye towards Shane. Shes king of got a natural beauty thing goin on

Reactions: 1
I agree. They aren't actually contributing anything interesting or meaningful to discussion of disability. Nothing notable or helpful is generally discussed. Neither are particularly intelligent. The attention is simply for the novelty of who Hannah is with. They're living a boring existence and essentially can exploit their own lives to make a buck, which is what they've chosen to do.
Yes. Their videos tend to have four categories: little titbits about their relationship such as Hannah coming off birth control (which either don't make sense or make you feel that they're not telling the full story), those where they lecture people for being "ableist," titillation (Hannah's body parts in the thumbnail) or just dull nonsense like the one with her cutting up a sweatshirt.

Reactions: 8
"Money grubbing & Fake squirmy weddings" is my thread title suggestion

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
New video lost its steam half way through. I'm fine with them promoting products and talking about mundane things but the click bait title got me again

Reactions: 3
"Hannah wants to destroy Shane!". *opens up video of them playing Connect 4 and Hannah wins the game by a large margin*

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry, but after their most recent video I can no longer stomach these two. I may give them another look in the future, or I may never check them out again, but for now I cannot take all the political pandering and fawning they're doing. Which is my problem, not theirs or anyone's here. All the best to everyone. I realize no announcement or "flounce" is needed. I just want to thank the people I've interacted with here for the mostly intelligent discourse. Soldier on!

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry, but after their most recent video I can no longer stomach these two. I may give them another look in the future, or I may never check them out again, but for now I cannot take all the political pandering and fawning they're doing. Which is my problem, not theirs or anyone's here. All the best to everyone. I realize no announcement or "flounce" is needed. I just want to thank the people I've interacted with here for the mostly intelligent discourse. Soldier on!
Duuuude dont leave i dont watch any of their new videos either but I use this thread to get caught up to date on them and discuss possible theories

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.