Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are so many reasons why a woman would be on birth control that aren't related to not wanting to get pregnant. If you have irregular cycles, painful periods, anemia, migranes, PCOS, low estrogen, etc birth control can help you regulate your hormones and fix these issues. Birth control for hormone regulation does not usually mean fertility issues; if it was estrogen/testosterone levels they would be checked every year or so through blood work to make sure the birth control was doing its job and she was having normal, regular cycles. I have not heard that she was planning on getting any tests done to check her fertility, but as I mentioned in a previous post people don't typically know they have fertility issues until they start trying for a child. It is much easier to test fertility in men as a semen analysis is usually sufficient to rule out any problems, but female fertility tests are slightly more invasive. They can involve blood tests, pap smears (which she should be receiving anyway at her age), ultrasounds, and sometimes surgery to check for structural damage to the reproductive organs. It makes sense to rule out any fertility issues in a man first before doing tests on the woman especially in their case with the possible damage done to his sperm by his medicine.

From what I have gathered from their videos, they have not started to try and get pregnant because Hannah wants to make sure she will still be able to fit into her wedding dress for next year. They are merely stretching out content because they are in quarantine and have nothing else going on. I do not understand why Hannah went off of birth control if she has any of these issues because surely a quick doctor's appointment for birth control is better than possibly getting pregnant and having to go to even more prenatal appointments or having her symptoms come back that she was treating with the birth control.

Reactions: 1
To be honest I think that may be what makes me believe their relationship is fake the most. The fact that Shane has girlfriend after girlfriend all willing to be in the public eye, that are all very attractive, and let's be real, they all look very similar. I don't know about anyone else, but if I met someone and then found out that their last two girlfriends look enough like me that we could be confused as siblings, I would call it quits immediately. There is just something weird about it. I guess Shane has a VERY specific type.
And no real periods of singledom in between each girlfriend, which makes me doubt their relationship the most. Didn't Shane split up with Anna Reinalda and start seeing Hannah quite soon afterwards, in 2015? Even an eligible bachelor would struggle to attract three young and beautiful girlfriends, back to back, all before the age of 28. And who cared for him in the brief interim period?

Reactions: 7
And no real periods of singledom in between each girlfriend, which makes me doubt their relationship the most. Didn't Shane split up with Anna Reinalda and start seeing Hannah quite soon afterwards, in 2015? Even an eligible bachelor would struggle to attract three young and beautiful girlfriends, back to back, all before the age of 28. And who cared for him in the brief interim period?
Yeah and even if I could imagine that happening ONCE, which is a stretch because of the amount of work it does take to be a full time carer/gf/wifenurse....I could only believe it if they met naturally, like through friends or in university or something somewhat normal. And then naturally over time they slowly developed a bond. I could somewhat entertain that version of events, maybe. Maybe.

But I'm supposed to believe Hannah pursued HIM after seeing a video? And his personality was just so incredible she knew he was the one, despite him living in another city unable to do anything on his own? Give me a break. That's a bit much.

Reactions: 6
I looked up the Mosie syringe kit they're advertising and it is $89-$119, they better be reusable at that price tag :LOL:. The amount of price inflation for what is essentially a standard syringe is ridiculous, hell- even a 7-eleven slurpee straw or a turkey baster could do the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They try to convince the world that Shane is a studly stallion. In reality, his penis is most likely proportional to the rest of his body, so probably akin to a baby carrot. Adding to that, the minimal blood flow to that area due to inactivity, tight muscles, clamped legs, etc. He also needs to pee on his side, so there is no way Hannah rides him. Look at them together in full body shots. There is zero sexy time going on between those two bodies 😂. That's logic, not ableism.

Reactions: 5
I've noticed that Shane and Hannah haven't posted anything political since their contentious BLM post. Poor Hannah is probably desperate to post something political but Shane is likely stopping her because of $$$; she did say something like Shane never wants to stand for anything remotely controversial since it could affect their brand. I guess they've fully caught on to the fact that a huge proportion of their fanbase is bible thumping Trumpers in the south and flyover states who think S&G is a gift from god

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think that Shane has to pee while lying on his back. It might have to do with his lack of muscle tone in his bladder and the pressure on his bladder which effects the flow of urine. I know that people with spinal cord injuries can use catheters or they can transfer themselves to the toilet on their own or with assistance when using the restroom, but I think Shane's SMA has always resulted in his lying down on his back to pee. I remember when I read his book and gave it away months ago, that he held his pee on a school field trip for 8 hours until he couldn't anymore because he didn't want to ask a teacher to lie him down in private to pee. Shane felt humiliated when he peed in his chair at the end of it because he couldn't hold it anymore- so physically he can pee albeit by accident as an urgent release in his pants, but there is something preventing him from voluntarily doing it sitting down. I don't know if Hannah and Shane will openly address this issue as it would be hard to tie into a sponsored advertisement ;).

I think what people are trying to get at here is the fact that if he were of a larger size below the belt then he’d be able to pee sitting up or from any position regardless of his restricted leg movement, therefore, with his condition causing his legs to lock, Hannah would still be able to ride him during sex assuming he gets an erection. So, one can assume that since he can’t even pee in that position then they can’t have sex, and that there’s no feasible sex position that would work for him. And of course they aren’t going to go into detail on that topic because they want people to think they have sex just like everyone else. I think their cuddling video pretty much confirms there’s no access for him as far as penetration because of the positioning of his legs.

The whole premise of their channel, of his foundation and of his entire business is to try and make Shane appear “normal” to everyone even though people already understand that he is not normal but he just doesn’t want to fully accept it. It’s sort of like his business is an awesome dream he’s having that he doesn’t want to ever wake up from, where he has a really pretty girlfriend and shows her off to the world. Where he looks like a stud and heartthrob, where it’s implied that he has amazing sex and his hot girlfriend proclaims to the world that he’s the funniest and most charming guy and that she wants to have his babies. And I think that this “dream” materialized when he was younger, when he realized that he was different and was not getting any attention from girls which led to his desire to write and make up his own reality

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If she’s needed to remain on birth control since she was 15 then shouldn’t she have looked into that as far as her own fertility? I get that the guy is usually the first one but in his unique situation and all he’d have to do, going off his meds for four months-essentially risking his life, it’d be much easier for them to just rule out her fertility problems. Maybe some women in this discussion could clear that part up for me.
You make a good point. Many women go on the pill for painful/heavy periods without any real investigation of the cause. The most common causes of painful periods are endometriosis and PCOS. Endo in particular is very bad news for fertility.

Reactions: 1
Congrats to S&G on creating THE most low effort not-even-10-minutes video I've ever seen in my life: 3 minutes of Hannah cutting the head hole in Shane's sweatshirt; 2 minute HelloFresh infomercial; 3 minutes of Shane deciding whether it was Hannah or the dog who burped. Even for them... wow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Shane has considered wearing braces to straighten his legs and arms out? Seems like he'd be more pliable to Hannah if he did that.

This video is absolute tit. I would rather live an endless hell of waiting in line at the DMV and dying before my number is ever called than live their lives or have their money. This career is not honorable and If I were their parents, I wouldn't be proud to speak of their "professions". I might get flack for this, but Hannah is only seen as hot or interesting in comparison to who she is with. Hannah is basic, she's a dime a dozen at any mall- she is devoid of any unique thoughts or truly funny humor and her idea of mixing things up would probably be changing her order at Panera. There are creators and shows on Youtube that are truly funny and brilliant that aren't even getting by financially because they haven't latched onto the sensationalism and exploitation of disability for monetary gain. There are people struggling to get a job months after being let go during a pandemic and these fucks vlog for 4 minutes about cutting a hoodie with scissors, burping and attach a Hello Fresh ad and their set in finances for the week for Youtube revenue.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This video is absolute tit. I would rather live an endless hell of waiting in line at the DMV and dying before my number is ever called than live their lives or have their money. This career is not honorable and If I were their parents, I wouldn't be proud to speak of their "professions". I might get flack for this, but Hannah is only seen as hot or interesting in comparison to who she is with. Hannah is basic, she's a dime a dozen at any mall- she is devoid of any unique thoughts or truly funny humor and her idea of mixing things up would probably be changing her order at Panera. There are creators and shows on Youtube that are truly funny and brilliant that aren't even getting by financially because they haven't latched onto the sensationalism and exploitation of disability for monetary gain. There are people struggling to get a job months after being let go during a pandemic and these fucks vlog for 4 minutes about cutting a hoodie with scissors, burping and attach a Hello Fresh ad and their set in finances for the week for Youtube revenue.
I agree. Hannah is incredibly dull on virtually every level. She has a great body but looks incredibly plain (and even unnerving) without makeup or good lighting IMO. She looks sallow and haunted in her natural state. If she were in a college class with me I wouldn't give her a second glance. And her bland, cult victim personality is even worse.

The crap they try to pass off as "content" to their viewers is offensive. They clearly have no respect for themselves or the people watching their videos. Their channel is an ATM machine. Nothing is too frivolous or disgusting to talk about for $$$

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wonder if Shane has considered wearing braces to straighten his legs and arms out? Seems like he'd be more pliable to Hannah if he did that.
Shane has spoke on this before he gets really defensive when someone asks him about it. The short answer is they are uncomfortable to him and hed rather not wear them

Reactions: 2
Shane has spoke on this before he gets really defensive when someone asks him about it. The short answer is they are uncomfortable to him and hed rather not wear them
I totally respect that and his choice. On some other other channel that was suggested to me where the woman stretched out in braces so she could travel easier and have sex with her boyfriend

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.