Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With their new video (things you shouldn’t say to disabled people) they are just trying to rally the troops. They feel threatened and they want to secure the support and backing that they already have in place. Because of course people are going to watch the video and think, yeah, I don’t like when people do this or say that to me either...therefore feeling a stronger connection to this couple. I’ve been in a chair for 8 years and most things don’t bother me at all, people are going to think what they want and say certain things sometimes without even realizing it’d be disrespectful or patronizing. It is what it is and it’s not my job to educate those people. She’s preaching again and wanting for people to do what she does and think how she thinks. It makes sense why she’s so invested but not why she gets so bothered when she actually chose to date him and everything that comes with dating him. He’s the one who’s had to deal with this his whole life...and since that’s the case, he shouldn’t even be bothered by most of that stuff anymore. It’s like, she doesn’t want to accept the fact that he’s not normal therefore everyone else should view him and speak to him as if he is indeed normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shane hasn't accepted himself and his condition. He gets butt hurt about everything. Hannah is his general in this psychological war against people with functioning brains and eyes. Together they will convince the world Shane is a 6'3" chad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shane hasn't accepted himself and his condition. He gets butt hurt about everything. Hannah is his general in this psychological war against people with functioning brains and eyes. Together they will convince the world Shane is a 6'3" chad.
Hahahaha but the thing is, if he were a relatively normal guy 1) there’d be no reason for the Youtube channel and 2) she wouldn’t have wanted to date him.

Reactions: 6
The way she looks at him in thee video like he's this stud and heartthrob and that people should be attracted to Shane otherwise you're an ableist 😒

Reactions: 5
What's infuriating to me is:

We're living through a freaking pandemic, people are dying, there's racial injustice and people are being murdered in the streets, people are losing their jobs, homes, and cars, and these two want to whine and rant about wheelchair bound, vs handicapped, vs disabled. F outta here.

They have a platform that they could use to promote real causes, instead they use it to talk about the myriad of ways Shane might get offended on any given day.

Reactions: 12
I just tried to find the video they did with cole and charisma. On squirmy channel they dont even mention they met cole and Charisma only have a thumbnail pic of them for the video. Wouldnt you try and make relationships with other youtube inter abled couples and maybe do collab vids? The whole thing was weird and you can totally see Hannah come out of character

Reactions: 4
That was interesting. Hannah had no idea how to interact with Cole and Charisma. I don't believe she knows how to interact with people outside of her little world. She has said she's afraid to use the phone or answer the door. She's quite backward really.

Reactions: 3
And the fact we are in a pandemic and people are losing jobs yet they are moaning about the house they bought not having a big enough bathroom for Shane and constantly hinting for donations they both say oh we don't like asking for money they are using reverse psychology on their fans and Shane is such a narcissist it's unreal they honestly think the world revolves poor little Shane don't they

And the fact we are in a pandemic and people are losing jobs yet they are moaning about the house they bought not having a big enough bathroom for Shane and constantly hinting for donations they both say oh we don't like asking for money they are using reverse psychology on their fans and Shane is such a narcissist it's unreal they honestly think the world revolves poor little Shane don't they
While they were in a horrible situation and focused on keeping their son alive, Shane's parents really failed to teach him humility and empathy. Or maybe he's just innately an asshole. Either way he is a dangerous narcissist on the warpath.

You know with Shannon and Anna, the two young hot ex girlfriends prior to Hannah, both of which played nurse and participated in Shane's public business endeavors, I understand the theory that all these young women are hired actors. Frankly I would rather believe that bc it's not nearly as creepy and sad as them being with Shane for real. But there are a million other ways for an opportunistic beautiful woman to get ahead, and pretending to romance Shane while carrying him in and out of his wheelchair is at the bottom of that list.

It's much more likely that the two were naive, susceptible young women. They met Shane through his foundation with the mindset of wanting to help disabled people and he exploited that to make them feel responsible for him. I mean why volunteer/work for his cause if they think they are too good to date him, right? They can't say no when poor Shane flirts with them - that would be ableist and racist! And obviously she needs to help him with his food, that's what any good person would do, right? Oh he needs to be carried to the toilet and dressed, guess that's my job now.

Not being allowed to say NO will get a young women into horrible situations. Luckily they both woke the hell up and ran for their lives. Hannah is a different story which is why she's Shane's golden goose. The conviction she has is unparalleled. She isn't being manipulated into this life, she designed it.

Last edited:
He knows he has hannah under his spell so much she's literally obsessed with Shane and Shane knows she's got her eating out the palm of his hand no one can break the spell for hannah for some reason she sees Shane as this amazing hot guy when everyone can see Shane for what he truly is I bet his exes are so glad they moved on from him I wonder what they both think of this tit show ?

I think at times it looks like Shane is the one who has had enough of Hannah but Hannah literally has him around her finger. He'll never be able to escape even if he wants to. Its kinda creepy :oops:

• Wow
I think at times it looks like Shane is the one who has had enough of Hannah but Hannah literally has him around her finger. He'll never be able to escape even if he wants to. Its kinda creepy :oops:
Hannah loves Shane more than Shane loves hannah the only person Shane loves his himself he's up his own arse

Reactions: 7
Hannah loves Shane more than Shane loves hannah the only person Shane loves his himself he's up his own arse
I think you nailed it there. I see what @HairyBerries is saying. I've noticed the side-eye Shane sometimes gives Hannah, especially if he's trying to talk over her, but he's in no position to escape. You'd think, considering he literally depends on her to live, that he'd speak a little more kindly to and about her.

Reactions: 9
Hannah is stupid for someone who had studied law. She doesn't realize it could take only one visit to the emergency room if Shane contracts something and it turns fatal for him. What will she be left with then? Is she going to spend the next six months, year, two years, five years in a dark room sobbing over his loss? This new video confirms how unrealistic this whole relationship is for me. She literally has no life outside of Shane. Its all shane this and shane that. Life is too short to not live your own damn life. I think her life before Shane was honestly very interesting and she had a lot of potential. Its such a shame to have it all go to waste.

What is this new video and Shane's mystery diagnosis?

I agree that Hannah loves Shane more than he loves her at all). Shane is smart enough to keep Hannah around for obvious pragmatic reasons.

What is this new video and Shane's mystery diagnosis?

I agree that Hannah loves Shane more than he loves her at all). Shane is smart enough to keep Hannah around for obvious pragmatic reasons.
I skipped through a lot of it (boring, extra gurgley), but I think he has arthritis.

Reactions: 3
Yes can confirm the new video very gurgley and very nasally 😖

Her life really just involves around Shane and nothing else

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Who did you get that cold sore from, Hannah?
Okay, this is just silly. Once you catch a cold sore, they can rear their heads at any point. Even just lack of sleep can trigger a cold sore.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.