Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like all of these "do it yourself" home kits like the insemination kit are really half-baked- what's next? A "mend your broken arm" kit? So many liabilities. Their upcoming video could be interesting about fertility; I wonder if to produce the sperm sample if Hannah is allowed give him a hand job or if they will use a device for sperm extraction to assist his limited mobility. I have a feeling that they will be just as evasive about the process as they have been in their other intimacy videos.

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure she gave him a hand job. Extraction however that would be done is most likely a painful process.

Their children will be genetic disasters.

Shane already has a crapload of problems, now he's on medicine that will only add to and exacerbate any issues. With the over 500K children in the foster care system, it's pretty damn selfish of them to be going through all this to bring a deformed child into the world.

Reactions: 1
Squirmy & Grubs embarrassing superfan alert!

"Love Squirmy and Grubs. Just here to personally duck with trolls! Come at me. I have managed to get a number of accounts removed through IP trackbacks, screenshots of their comments and submitting these to YouTube."

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Honestly i haven't watched the video lol cause i find them annoying but if they need to wait 4 months for it to leave his body...why dont they just wait the four months to be as sure as they can?

And aside from this, I knew their next move was going to be alllll consumed with having a baby. Its the only logical step left for views. Its obvious.

IMAGINE that life for Hannah though. It will be non stop changing diapers or taking her other child to the toilet while he whines about "not enough time together".

Reactions: 9
Honestly i haven't watched the video lol cause i find them annoying but if they need to wait 4 months for it to leave his body...why dont they just wait the four months to be as sure as they can?

And aside from this, I knew their next move was going to be alllll consumed with having a baby. Its the only logical step left for views. Its obvious.

IMAGINE that life for Hannah though. It will be non stop changing diapers or taking her other child to the toilet while he whines about "not enough time together".
I'm pretty sure it's cause they are scared of what stopping his medicine will do to him. It is the only thing stopping his muscles from weakening further and they would prefer to not take that chance. While I believe that this is a big risk to take by trying to not follow the doctor's orders of stopping the medicine in order to have a child, it isn't my decision. Personally, if I was in their situation I would be happy to adopt a child and not put the health of my child at risk by possibly using mutated sperm and the health of my partner by stopping the one thing that helps them feel okay. It is a very weird situation and I don't see why they are so intent on having a biological child knowing all the risks that will come with it for them. You know, besides all the money they can make from having one.

Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure it's cause they are scared of what stopping his medicine will do to him. It is the only thing stopping his muscles from weakening further and they would prefer to not take that chance. While I believe that this is a big risk to take by trying to not follow the doctor's orders of stopping the medicine in order to have a child, it isn't my decision. Personally, if I was in their situation I would be happy to adopt a child and not put the health of my child at risk by possibly using mutated sperm and the health of my partner by stopping the one thing that helps them feel okay. It is a very weird situation and I don't see why they are so intent on having a biological child knowing all the risks that will come with it for them. You know, besides all the money they can make from having one.
I agree if the risk is either wait 4 months and lose muscle or not wait and have mutated sperm then don't do it at all! There are plenty of other options.

Reactions: 1
Not to be dark, but I feel like with the likely variable of catching Covid-19 and forgoing Shane's new medication for 4 months to conceive, he could most likely die. I think that able bodied or not, now is not the right time during Covid's resurge for anyone to try to conceive. I think that they both realize that their channel has jumped the shark and they are desperately grasping at straws to keep themselves relevant, even if they both lack the emotional maturity to have a child. Aren't rats, a dog and houseplants enough for now?! Maybe Hannah should volunteer to hold babies at the NICU to satisfy her mothering urges until more is known about Shane's medication and the risks of their conceiving.

It's sad how obsessed Hannah is with devoting herself to someone. You're 24 and educated girl, cultivate hobbies, interests and make a few friends before diving headfirst into another caregiving situation. Experience life beyond the isolated servile world of Shane and your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not to be dark, but I feel like with the likely variable of catching Covid-19 and forgoing Shane's new medication for 4 months to conceive, he could most likely die. I think that able bodied or not, now is not the right time during Covid's resurge for anyone to try to conceive. I think that they both realize that their channel has jumped the shark and they are desperately grasping at straws to keep themselves relevant, even if they both lack the emotional maturity to have a child. Aren't rats, a dog and houseplants enough for now?! Maybe Hannah should volunteer to hold babies at the NICU to satisfy her mothering urges until more is known about Shane's medication and the risks of their conceiving.
Well and the thing I keep coming back to is the fact that that is 4 months just to get the medicine out of circulation so they can begin trying to conceive. How long could they potentially have to keep him off of it after the 4 months if it takes a while for Hannah to get pregnant? You typically do not know you have fertility issues or difficulty conceiving until you start trying. This just seems very risky when they have even said they like the thought of adopting a child. Unless it's purely about the cost of adoption which I totally understand. I also really hope they are seeing a family planning counselor who can really get it through to them the risks they are taking with Shane's physical health and Hannah's mental health when it comes to having a baby.

• Heart
I dont think they fully understand how expensive and time consuming a kid will be
Absolutely they don't. Even the first video they made about the topic they said they struggled with the puppies and that it came as a shock.

I'm not exaggerating when I say she will be feeding either one of them, bathing them, or taking him to the bathroom/changing a diaper every single hour between the 2 "children" she would have. It would be worse than being a single mother with an infant because she also has Shane to care for. He cannot eat without her. He cannot dress himself. Nothing. Zero help with cleaning or cooking. It would be absolutely unrelenting with adding a baby to the mix. Unless they got 24/7 full time nanny that basically did everything, I actually think it's unwise to the point of being a bit selfish. Perhaps consider what's best for the child...have they done that at all? I'm not saying they 100% should or should not have children (although you can probably guess my bias) but if they do they need to think long and hard about the steps they will take to make sure they can care for it physically and emotionally. It does no child good to have an exhausted-to-the-bone mother, a resentful father, and no time to spend just bonding with their parents or having fun together.

I think someone more mature would look at the situation and recognize they can't do it all, at least not without major help.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely they don't. Even the first video they made about the topic they said they struggled with the puppies and that it came as a shock.

I'm not exaggerating when I say she will be feeding either one of them, bathing them, or taking him to the bathroom/changing a diaper every single hour between the 2 "children" she would have. It would be worse than being a single mother with an infant because she also has Shane to care for. He cannot eat without her. He cannot dress himself. Nothing. Zero help with cleaning or cooking. It would be absolutely unrelenting with adding a baby to the mix. Unless they got 24/7 full time nanny that basically did everything, I actually think it's unwise to the point of being a bit selfish. Perhaps consider what's best for the child...have they done that at all? I'm not saying they 100% should or should not have children (although you can probably guess my bias) but if they do they need to think long and hard about the steps they will take to make sure they can care for it physically and emotionally. It does no child good to have an exhausted-to-the-bone mother, a resentful father, and no time to spend just bonding with their parents or having fun together.

I think someone more mature would look at the situation and recognize they can't do it all, at least not without major help.
I get all that you’re saying but she’s not dumb, she has a degree and a little common sense...enough to co-own their channel and make more money than probably all of us...and it’s not like she doesn’t have a mom and family members who could talk to her and explain how hard things would be on her if she were to have a baby with him. It’s all just for views, they’re not going to have a baby. Her mom would not willingly take on all of that added responsibility, her husband is really old. So, the mom would decide to be full-time caregiver for Shane and or their baby and, at some point, abandon her own husband and just hire a live-in nurse for him? No, that makes no sense, her husband would come first. And, S & G can’t hire a full-time nanny because that’d be one more person for them to trust with the Squirmy and Grubs business.

With all the work that needs to be done daily, the nanny would have to be on camera at least sometimes and paid very well because of it. Remember, her mom has to travel with them to help. And, acknowledging hired help would go against all narratives they’ve tried so hard to put over...that she loves him so much that she does everything for him simply out of love...that she has the biggest heart and is the best nurse ever (although she had no previous experience with people with disabilities) and never has gotten burned out...she’s always smiling in every video, happy and energetic...she’s superwoman...it’d also show that Shane actually requires a lot of help and attention which they try so hard to suggest otherwise, and he would no longer be the center of attention for his woman or for their fans, he wouldn’t go for that.

It’d either be the business or a baby, and if they didn’t have the business then they wouldn’t even be acting like they’re a couple. I don’t think they’re going to have a baby and it’s for a similar reason she’s not going to grad school...because she can’t do that with full effort and continue with the business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Now that they're married if they were to get divorced with a baby, which will happen, Hannah will get by on that alimony pony while Shane continues the business with her replacement.

Reactions: 3

I found a couple where the roles are reversed: a girl with SMA and an able bodied boyfriend. This couple started out as friends online and then began dating each other.

Reactions: 2
Now that they're married if they were to get divorced with a baby, which will happen, Hannah will get by on that alimony pony while Shane continues the business with her replacement.
To be honest I think that may be what makes me believe their relationship is fake the most. The fact that Shane has girlfriend after girlfriend all willing to be in the public eye, that are all very attractive, and let's be real, they all look very similar. I don't know about anyone else, but if I met someone and then found out that their last two girlfriends look enough like me that we could be confused as siblings, I would call it quits immediately. There is just something weird about it. I guess Shane has a VERY specific type.

Reactions: 6
well you know Hannah is a lucky girl Shane could have any girl he chooses cause hes such a stud and all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be honest I think that may be what makes me believe their relationship is fake the most. The fact that Shane has girlfriend after girlfriend all willing to be in the public eye, that are all very attractive, and let's be real, they all look very similar. I don't know about anyone else, but if I met someone and then found out that their last two girlfriends look enough like me that we could be confused as siblings, I would call it quits immediately. There is just something weird about it. I guess Shane has a VERY specific type.
It's like that white friend that always has an Asian girlfriend. Its like we know you have a type and its definitely a fetish but no one is going to call you out on it.

Reactions: 5
I saw this comment this morning. But I thought they said they had a pregnancy scare a couple of months ago. 🤔A turkey baster scare or a traditional pregnancy scare? Why would she look so exited to try that right off the bat, wouldn’t she be excited to try and conceive naturally (the fun way) if it were actually possible for them? So, which one is it? Or was this just another fabricated story to coincide with their sponsored video?

Attachments

It seems that their greed is getting the best of them, and it’s making them sound incoherent and completely dishonest. I don’t understand how their fans still believe anything they say. They’re taking on all of these sponsors, trying to explain in videos the personal connections they have with the products, but at the same time it’s creating contradictory stories about their experiences.

So, they had an alleged pregnancy scare but weeks later they actually want to have a baby, but Hannah doesn’t like to go to doctor appointments so that’s why she wants to get off birth control and have a baby. They want to have a baby, being in a exclusive relationship and now marriage, but they’re advertising birth control because they themselves are reckless and indecisive? They imply that they have natural sex, (certainly don’t deny it) but she’s excited to advertise and try out a syringe even though they haven’t been actively trying for a baby yet or else it wouldn’t have been considered a pregnancy “scare” and a turkey baster wouldn’t be their first and only option if they could have traditional sex.

So, if they can’t have traditional sex then why was she even on birth control after they began dating years ago? And if it’s to regulate her hormones then they might would have way more issues than just him. But, not once (since they started their channel) has she mentioned potentially getting some tests run on herself other than for SMA when she’s the one who desperately wants a kid. But if she’s needed to remain on birth control since she was 15 then shouldn’t she have looked into that as far as her own fertility? I get that the guy is usually the first one but in his unique situation and all he’d have to do, going off his meds for four months-essentially risking his life, it’d be much easier for them to just rule out her fertility problems. Maybe some women in this discussion could clear that part up for me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.