Squirmy & Grubs #2 Scrammy and Grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think hannah and Shane are so selfish in expecting Liz to do all the running around after Pringle boy and their future child it's not fair she is probably close to retiring and now has to spend her retirement wiping a selfish narcissist Pringle boys butt Liz isn't getting any younger how will they cope in say ten years time they are both selfish expecting family members to carry their burdens everyone has a limit and they have both overstepped the mark I bet their poor family members feel like they can't say no Shane is a massive strain on her family and he knows it

Reactions: 2
I think hannah and Shane are so selfish in expecting Liz to do all the running around after Pringle boy and their future child it's not fair she is probably close to retiring and now has to spend her retirement wiping a selfish narcissist Pringle boys butt Liz isn't getting any younger how will they cope in say ten years time they are both selfish expecting family members to carry their burdens everyone has a limit and they have both overstepped the mark I bet their poor family members feel like they can't say no Shane is a massive strain on her family and he knows it
Yeah thats a lot her family never signed up for. I honestly don't think my family would do any of this if my sister was married to Shane. Maybe for an emergency but nothing planned. I think we'd all suggest for them to get respite or pay for a caretaker with the money they've been raking in from gofundmes and youtube.

Reactions: 7
I know my family wouldn't do what hers does, nor would I act like I'm entitled to it. If Hannah had met an able bodied Shane and he had a skiing accident for instance, I think they might step up and want to help. But finding someone full of problems and expecting her family to step in is just so selfish and tacky.

Reactions: 4
Lot of similarities with Steven Hawkins. Both had multiple hot partners that were also their caregivers. I wonder if that's where Shane gets his inspiration and drive from. Hannah gets a lot of criticism here but Shane is making out like a king getting buried in handies and satisfaction. There's definitely a pattern here and I don't think Hannah will be Shane's only life

Reactions: 3
It comes across so selfish the more times I hear them dismissing care givers and reiterating that Hannah has family who will help. They keep saying her mum and brother don't mind but honestly, many people family would feel obliged to say they don't mind, and maybe they wouldn't in an emergency, but they wouldn't want to be counted on as backup and be at their beck and call. But it's not a position she should even be putting them in. They have money, they have their own house, they have space. They should totally hire someone whos job it actually is and who is trained to care give. Not rely on her aging mum saying she 'doesnt mind'. The mind boggles the more I think about it. I've been so bored during the last few videos and it's really turning me off them. They seem so selfish and are putting in the bare minimum of effort to YouTube at the minute.

Reactions: 12
So they got him the robotic arm. I glanced at the video. The thing is ENORMOUS.

Reactions: 4
I just thought of something kind of dark; the Joico arm is only as useful as his limited dexterity in his hands. If his hand strength and mobility were to decline even further, then the Joico arm would be of no use to him. I bet in a few videos we're going to see some Joico grab ass with a birth control sponsorship ad.

I just thought of something kind of dark; the Joico arm is only as useful as his limited dexterity in his hands. If his hand strength and mobility were to decline even further, then the Joico arm would be of no use to him. I bet in a few videos we're going to see some Joico grab ass with a birth control sponsorship ad.
His life would change drastically if he were to lose is hand strength/mobility. Not only would he not be able to use his new arm, he wouldn't be able to use his chair. Hannah would have to push him around. He also would probably lose his ability to use the internet.

His life would change drastically if he were to lose is hand strength/mobility. Not only would he not be able to use his new arm, he wouldn't be able to use his chair. Hannah would have to push him around. He also would probably lose his ability to use the internet.
Actually people who are completely paralyzed in their arms and legs can use their eyes to "type" and go online through eye tracking computer software. Many people with ALS use it when they're end-stage. Is Shane likely to weaken in his arms with the new SMA drugs though?

Poor Hannah, based on what we know about Shane's friskiness he'll make "Gabby" the robotic arm touch Hannah's butt non-stop. Although Hannah's a total weirdo so she might love it!

Actually people who are completely paralyzed in their arms and legs can use their eyes to "type" and go online through eye tracking computer software. Many people with ALS use it when they're end-stage. Is Shane likely to weaken in his arms with the new SMA drugs though?

Poor Hannah, based on what we know about Shane's friskiness he'll make "Gabby" the robotic arm touch Hannah's butt non-stop. Although Hannah's a total weirdo so she might love it!
Wow. That's amazing actually. I've never heard of that technology. They can use nonfunctional legs to type? How?

Reactions: 1
Wow. That's amazing actually. I've never heard of that technology. They can use nonfunctional legs to type? How?
People who are completely paralyzed can use their eye movement to move the mouse across the computer screen, type, etc. Stephen Hawking used it.

Last edited:
If Shane's use of his hands goes then that means no sexy time for hannah you know what he does with that thumb 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jason Becker who was a guitarist from the 80s has ALS and cant move anything and he still writes music using only his eyes. So it is possible

Jason Becker who was a guitarist from the 80s has ALS and cant move anything and he still writes music using only his eyes. So it is possible
Jason Becker is a brilliant guitarist- one of the best speed metal guitarists from the 80's. Speaking of metal, Rick Allen has been Def Leppard's drummer since 1978 and he has one arm- he lost his arm while they were about to make it big and they modified a drum set to keep him on. What I admire about these two men is that they excelled regardless of their disability- their talents spoke volumes alone. Their disabilities were acknowledged and respected, but not sensationalized or exploited.

Shane the Reddit pest is self-promoting again. He must be depressed that his magical Jaico Arm moment didn't even generate 100k youtube views yet:

I find it kind of ironic that his robotic arm is approved fully by health insurance and the first thing that he does with it is drink a big glass of beer. Even a standard bottle of alcohol would be taxing for his small frame and liver, so I'm at a loss as to why Hannah lets him drink alcohol every day. She's enabling him. His excitement over alcohol is really off-putting and juvenile to me.

Reactions: 10
I actually wonder if he is or is close to being an alcoholic...maybe his speech isn't actually as slurred as people think (drunk and slurring)...who knows, maybe Hannah's a functioning alcoholic herself and that's why they stay together, assuming they are a couple. He's posted at least 2 alcohol posts with the arm. When's he going to post himself helping Hannah or doing something nice for her or at least doing something for himself (opening door to go out to get the mail or sunshine or a small package on the front stoop, e.g.) Would have been better if he had done that before trying things with alcohol. He's 29 in slightly over half a year; that would have been the mature thing to do.

On the note of maturity, for the new thread, I'd prefer we not get all cutesy like Shane is with calling the Jaco "Gabby Grabbers" and just go with Shane and Hannah/Squirmy & Grubs #3

Reactions: 7
I actually wonder if he is or is close to being an alcoholic...maybe his speech isn't actually as slurred as people think (drunk and slurring)...who knows, maybe Hannah's a functioning alcoholic herself and that's why they stay together, assuming they are a couple. He's posted at least 2 alcohol posts with the arm. When's he going to post himself helping Hannah or doing something nice for her or at least doing something for himself (opening door to go out to get the mail or sunshine or a small package on the front stoop, e.g.) Would have been better if he had done that before trying things with alcohol. He's 29 in slightly over half a year; that would have been the mature thing to do.

On the note of maturity, for the new thread, I'd prefer we not get all cutesy like Shane is with calling the Jaco "Gabby Grabbers" and just go with Shane and Hannah/Squirmy & Grubs #3
From what they've said, Hannah hates alcohol. In a video titled something like "The things I sacrifice for my disabled fiance" Shane said that the biggest sacrifice he makes to be with Hannah is not going to breweries because he loves beer and she doesn't ::eyeroll::. I do wonder about the logistics of him drinking beer, especially with his new arm. I guess Hannah would still have to pour out the beer in cups in advance because he can't screw open a cap or handle pouring a pitcher with the new arm, right? I wonder if she ever cuts him off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.