Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

View attachment 982947
Was it this clip? It starts at around 1:12. Horribly unflattering pants on Hannah in the camel toe area! Shane looks like he was recently exhumed and put into his best Sears children's photo shoot outfit. Thank you for saving me from the horror of watching the entire episode! Now I can free up my DVR space to record reruns of "Cops" and new episodes of 90-Day Fiancé. This show is contrived, sickly sweet, hyper-woke, and poorly acted/written even just by this small clip. I'll give this series a year tops before its canned.
I literally had to stifle my laughter at your description of Shane so I wouldn't wake up my kid! So spot on 🤣🤣🤣 He always looks like a reanimated corpse to me, and in that greenish lighting, he looks like positively ghoulish!

Oh Hannah - so young yet such homely/marmy/frumpy style. This blasé ensemble strangely draws attention right to what she probably considers her best feature to be - her camel toe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Showing horses! 😂 😂 😂
The rise on those pants is something else. Especially considering how tall she is. Those would be sitting on my rib cage! I bet it killed her to have to put on something besides low rise jeans with holes in the knee. Welcome to being a grown woman, Hannah.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks uncomfortable, and their big debut was just them standing and talking, how does this translate to an acting career?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey all. I'm new here and I just wanted to say, a someone who USED to be a Squirmy and Grubs fan, I've noticed over that last six months especially that it seems like these two are both far too good to be true. I like to think I just thought a 'normal' girl could love a man bound to wheelchair, but honestly, after only a couple visits to this site, I've realized I've not only been lied to, but utterly embarrassed for thinking they were ever even actually a real thing. There's NO WAY they both 'work' a 90+ hour week just posting videos and doing online tasks, and also no way something isn't seriously up with Shane's health, despite his manly assertion otherwise.
It's sad to realized I was deceived, but also, now that I've noticed they both lie/manipulate their audience, I wonder just hwo man other of their (former) subscribers they must have tricked into thinking their the real deal. It sickens me to see them lie and deceive people who truly care about them to think Shane is doing great, when, OBVIOUSLY, he is isn't.
As someone said earlier, it's NOT NORMAL AT ALL for a human to have constant diarrhea every two weeks. Its not normal for your partner to be almost constantly declining medically while you describe the effects to the internet and yet do nothing about it. And it's definitely not normal for your wife to be posting random ass shots in your Youtube vids or naked-from-the-waist-up pics to Twitter when we all know you can't even take her shirt off.
I'm honestly just over them now ,and I hope their little show fails, and they move back to crappy Minnesota in shame.

LIKE REALLY IF YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A WHOLE YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT LEAST *TRY* TO BE PROFESSIONAL ABOUT TRICKING YOUR FANS INTO LIKING YOU.
Welcome! My partner used to watch them and we both realised similar things to you.

It's honestly just offensive as a viewer, even one who once upon a time bought their bullshit.
I just don't understand how they continue to have an audience of saps who just eat up all their lies. Like they'd have such a big, and REAL, following if they both just stopped trying to look good for Youtube and actually believed in the bullshit they preach about 'ablesim'. They would actually realize they have a huge platform to speak up about stuff the real problems they surely have to deal with (for at least Shane), without seeming like a pair of Karens who just pout about it all being unfair they have to make compromises for the 'ableists' of the world.
So infuriating.
They’re definitely Karens! 🤣 like how they said the plane seat not being moved was unfair because the person behind needed space. So entitled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is this what they plan to do for their "acting career"? Act as themselves at conventions, giving the same redundant lecture and showing off Hannah? Lame. I don't think Hollywood has that many custom fit opportunities to warrant a career for these two delusional clowns, and they are not charismatic enough to start any revolutions. Shane will obviously never be cast as a hero or a hunk as he probably thinks he deserves, and I doubt he would accept a role showcasing the reality of someone with his condition. Just stay home with those expired "warmies" and abandoned Jaco arm and call it a day. He would make a great extra as a homeless person, though, and he can dress in his own clothes.

They just posted a video about getting rejected. Could someone please take one for the team and summarize it here? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's SO boring, it's really hard to get through. They are talking about times they were rejected, but it's really weird, because Hannah doesn't have interesting stories and Shane says he wasn't rejected until he was 20, which I find hard to believe. Something about his first book, they didn't want it or something. The comments talk about him being rejected from TEDx, which makes sense because he has ONE story and it's not interesting or dynamic and you can see it all over the internet all ready, so what would he do a TED talk about? I only got like half way through. They did another add for hello fresh, which they never actually eat, it's just Shane doing that stupid face saying it smells so good....he's a writer and that's what we get. So how will they handle the rejection of LA?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What’s with their thumbnails being photo shoot collections from months ago? And the clickbait titles are so pukey. I think I just made that word up but I stand behind it.

Dbledutchs summed it up good. I’ll just add that Shane seemed to give real answers and Hannah’s were things like not being picked for a part in a play at age 9 and missing a swim qualifier by 1/100th of a second.

What gets me is that they’re wearing the same clothes as yesterday’s video so they filmed them back to back. This video took zero effort and they continue to grasp at straws for content ideas. I know it’s been said before but these two are very, very tired of their channel and want to do something else. Too bad for them that their current success is the best that they should hope for. Can’t wait for their LA dreams to end in failure.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
What’s with their thumbnails being photo shoot collections from months ago? And the clickbait titles are so pukey. I think I just made that word up but I stand behind it.

Dbledutchs summed it up good. I’ll just add that Shane seemed to give real answers and Hannah’s were things like not being picked for a part in a play at age 9 and missing a swim qualifier by 1/100th of a second.

What gets me is that they’re wearing the same clothes as yesterday’s video so they filmed them back to back. This video took zero effort and they continue to grasp at straws for content ideas. I know it’s been said before but these two are very, very tired of their channel and want to do something else. Too bad for them that their current success is the best that they should hope for. Can’t wait for their LA dreams to end in failure.
Hannah can't talk about rejection because she's lived an incredibly sheltered life by her own design- she hasn't extended herself in any way to truly want and desire something or someone and then feel the crushing blow of rejection. I hate people like Hannah- zero depth, grit or realism, just surface level cheerfulness with a "safe" and palatable personality. Pukey is a great new word, and it perfectly describes their thumbnails- which look like overly airbrushed stock photos that wouldn't even make the cut in dollar store picture frames :sneaky:.

• Haha
  • Heart
Showing horses! 😂 😂 😂
The rise on those pants is something else. Especially considering how tall she is. Those would be sitting on my rib cage! I bet it killed her to have to put on something besides low rise jeans with holes in the knee. Welcome to being a grown woman, Hannah.
Thanks so much to the person who shared the video clip !!!!! I was wondering how on earth I would find their debut acting career . They aren’t acting they’re just doing their usual thing they do everyday at speaking engagements - those pants - who does wardrobe for Ordinary Joe? They need to be fired immediately . The crotch on them is all you can see, terrible

• Heart

View attachment 982947
Was it this clip? It starts at around 1:12. Horribly unflattering pants on Hannah in the camel toe area! Shane looks like he was recently exhumed and put into his best Sears children's photo shoot outfit. Thank you for saving me from the horror of watching the entire episode! Now I can free up my DVR space to record reruns of "Cops" and new episodes of 90-Day Fiancé. This show is contrived, sickly sweet, hyper-woke, and poorly acted/written even just by this small clip. I'll give this series a year tops before its canned.
I can't even understand Shane on a TV show which you'd think they be able to enhance the sound but he's just so gargly

I thought they were in the same clothes, I agree, they are so done with this channel and want to move on with their "acting career".
Also, did anyone notice that they talk about their "professional relationship" which I thought was weird. Like they talked about the beginning of that as opposed to just when they got together, it really sounded like a slip, because we all know this is a business deal

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Haha she does look like she's wearing a horse-riding outfit :LOL:! Shane could be her little jockey on a pony. An Emmy award?! I've seen 2:00am prostate support infomercials with better acting than that! They're going to crash and burn in LA along with Ordinary Joe.
Oh, @SmallWonder, I just got a vision of Hannah doing a 2:00am Suzanne Somers "Thigh Master" infomercial! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

It would be hard for Hannah to be rejected for anything because she is so bone idle and shiftless. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for her job interview and the conversation between the 2 interviewers after she left. I have to say, the li'l guy has an enormous ego but he does hustle. He must get frustrated with Hannah's laziness

Reactions: 8
He does, but if I were Shane I would always wonder, do they like me because I'm talented or because I check a box to fulfill a disability quota? Do they just feel sorry for me? Because honestly, he's not that talented at all and his stories are redundant and just about him and the hot wife angle.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh, @SmallWonder, I just got a vision of Hannah doing a 2:00am Suzanne Somers "Thigh Master" infomercial! 😂
Hahahaha Oh, Double Old 😂!!! That would be television gold! I could just hear Hannah's slow, Minnesota drawl, "I thought I'd never fit into these leggings again- thank you, Thigh Master!" 😆

• Haha
Hahahaha Oh, Double Old 😂!!! That would be television gold! I could just hear Hannah's slow, Minnesota drawl, "I thought I'd never fit into these leggings again- thank you, Thigh Master!" 😆
Now, now. Y'all might be showing your age with that! Shane could narrate an infomercial like that with his best Richard Simmons imitation! I don't know if Hannah's accent is unique to Minnesota, but it grates on my nerves.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now, now. Y'all might be showing your age with that! Shane could narrate an infomercial like that with his best Richard Simmons imitation! I don't know if Hannah's accent is unique to Minnesota, but it grates on my nerves.
Hahaha I adore Richard Simmons 😆 - I own all of his exercise VHS tapes! Can you imagine Shane in a Chia pet wig, bedazzled tank top and dolphin shorts gurgling, "Do the pony everybody! Let's party off those pounds- remember to keep the score on your Deal a Meal"! Hannah's accent is annoying to me because it's not Midwestern enough- it sounds a little valley girl with a dash of Minnesota. If someone has a regional accent, they should just own it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
C8CF4B9C-3FEF-43BE-AFE1-18DB8440A8BE.jpeg
39C9590F-7F98-4542-9579-30C40A498677.jpeg

Oh yes. Let’s see Shane act out this scene from Dirty Dancing because Patrick Swayze is exactly who I think of when I look at Shane.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Assuming it is not a bot comment Tuggy needs a serious bracing reality check. Shane can wear a wig and the shirt and memorize lines but that's it. Unless he wants to be Baby which would be ironic because of his baby dialogue and being babied due to his unwillingness to do necessary therapies that would have made him more independent and normal in the long run.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.