Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've missed you all. 48 hours with no power, it finally came back on. Stuck in the storm that hit Virginia.
That storm is terrible! I'm sorry that you have to go through such inclement weather, and I can't even imagine what it would be like to not have power for two days, you are strong! I hope you're somehow staying warm and hydrated- I'm thinking good thoughts for you and hoping that the snow and the blocked-up highways clear soon for everyone in Virginia. I'm glad you're ok despite the storm and back on the forum!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here's why her makeup looks cheap and strange: too light powder foundation, ruddy colored blush too close to the center of her face, brick red lip liner against too light lipstick and a single color icy grey eye shadow with harsh black mascara and liner. Hannah tries to make her lips look fuller with lipliner but there is too much of a contrast and that causes her lips to look smaller. The icy tones against ruddy warm tones create a disjointed makeup look which presents as a kind of a washed-out and dated 90's cadaver makeup look. I think that Hannah should do warm brown and taupe earth tones in a smokey look for eyeshadow (would help in receding the look of her big eyes), a bright coral/pink lip, a rose-pink blush, highlighter, contour bronzer, a sheer pink gloss, brown smudgy winged eyeliner and dark brown mascara. I've seen a ton of lip fillers in person these days and they rarely look good and completely distort the side profile view of a woman's face- and they migrate overtime and give women a very thick philtrum. A lip plumping gloss is a better option for a fuller looking pout.
that is a great description. I really agree with you on lip fillers. I see them here too, girls as young as 16-17 years old have them in the big cities.
to be honest, I don't understand the hype (maybe because I am male). lip fillers give a "permanent duck-face look" in my opinion and it doesn't look natural. it usually is blatantly obvious when girls have lip fillers. they look out of place.
again, insane how you described why her make-up looks a bit off lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
that is a great description. I really agree with you on lip fillers. I see them here too, girls as young as 16-17 years old have them in the big cities.
to be honest, I don't understand the hype (maybe because I am male). lip fillers give a "permanent duck-face look" in my opinion and it doesn't look natural. it usually is blatantly obvious when girls have lip fillers. they look out of place.
again, insane how you described why her make-up looks a bit off lol.
Yep, lip fillers are all the rage these days and I can't understand why someone would intentionally distort the harmony of all of their facial features with lip fillers. I blame The Kardashians and Instagram influencers for creating this trend of plastic surgery and injectables. In all of these impressionable teens and twenty something's efforts to look different, they all end up looking the same. I watched an episode of The Bachelor the other day and I honestly couldn't tell the difference between the 20 or so contestants because they almost all had the same dyed blonde hair, Botox brows, lip injections and makeup styles- it felt like that Twilight Zone episode "Number 12 Looks Just Like You." It was fun for me to use color theory and analyze why Hannah's makeup was off, any time 🙂!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yep, lip fillers are all the rage these days and I can't understand why someone would intentionally distort the harmony of all of their facial features with lip fillers. I blame The Kardashians and Instagram influencers for creating this trend of plastic surgery and injectables. In all of these impressionable teens and twenty something's efforts to look different, they all end up looking the same. I watched an episode of The Bachelor the other day and I honestly couldn't tell the difference between the 20 or so contestants because they almost all had the same dyed blonde hair, Botox brows, lip injections and makeup styles- it felt like that Twilight Zone episode "Number 12 Looks Just Like You." It was fun for me to use color theory and analyze why Hannah's makeup was off, any time 🙂!
Nailed it. Yeah the lip fillers and the way peooole look as if it’s for Instagram Only. Once upon a time everyone looked different and natural sigh

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've missed you all. 48 hours with no power, it finally came back on. Stuck in the storm that hit Virginia.
I’ve also missed you all. On day 10 no power. I see our friendly little twits have been too lazy to post anything new to criticize. How disappointing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve also missed you all. On day 10 no power. I see our friendly little twits have been too lazy to post anything new to criticize. How disappointing!
10 days without power! I'm so sorry you're going through that also with the blizzard- I hope that you can somehow get power back to your part of the city/state. I went through a severe blizzard back in Baltimore over a decade or so ago and I remember that I had to buy cheap instant hand warmers and put them in my clothes to keep warm in the day and night. I'm really hoping that these weather conditions can improve and that the power can come for you and Lakeanngirl77. Glad to have you both back to the forum!

• Heart
The latest what made me smile post on IG is pretty horrible. He is really trying to play up that he eats a ton of food for some reason, he talks about stuffing and gravy and how much he ate and says something dumb like he's not ashamed, well no Shane you shouldn't be since you weigh 45 pounds, people say those things when they are normal or overweight. He also talks about chugging beer of course, like a "normal guy". His ego must be so fragile.

• Sad
  • Heart
10 days without power! I'm so sorry you're going through that also with the blizzard- I hope that you can somehow get power back to your part of the city/state. I went through a severe blizzard back in Baltimore over a decade or so ago and I remember that I had to buy cheap instant hand warmers and put them in my clothes to keep warm in the day and night. I'm really hoping that these weather conditions can improve and that the power can come for you and Lakeanngirl77. Glad to have you both back to the forum!
Thank you, SmallWonder! It’s been insane. We are so fortunate to have a whole house generator so we haven’t been suffering as bad as some but I sure do miss the internet. Glad to be back with a hotspot. ❤

In my utter boredom this week, I went down a rabbit hole on Instagram and found all of these #squirmyandgrubs posts. It was pretty entertaining. It gives a glimpse into who these crazed super fans are. Take a look at the post card that Patreon contributors receive. “We hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!” 😂 WTF. That’s the personal message from S&G to folks who send them money? And that groupie was so happy to receive it. I also took some screenshots of others, including a shot of S&H looking younger. Oh my, how Hannah’s image has changed.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Thank you, SmallWonder! It’s been insane. We are so fortunate to have a whole house generator so we haven’t been suffering as bad as some but I sure do miss the internet. Glad to be back with a hotspot. ❤

In my utter boredom this week, I went down a rabbit hole on Instagram and found all of these #squirmyandgrubs posts. It was pretty entertaining. It gives a glimpse into who these crazed super fans are. Take a look at the post card that Patreon contributors receive. “We hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!” 😂 WTF. That’s the personal message from S&G to folks who send them money? And that groupie was so happy to receive it. I also took some screenshots of others, including a shot of S&H looking younger. Oh my, how Hannah’s image has changed.
That drawing is so creepy 😂 😂 😂 I love the added neck tattoos😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

I'm glad that you have a full house generator and have found an internet hotspot to keep up with the forum 🙂! Those screen grabs made me laugh big time! The postcard is so detached and impersonal- and have a nice rest of your day sounds so odd to me for some reason. I'm surprised S and G didn't ramp up the indifference and say, "Have a nice life" on the card :LOL:. The poorly drawn couples kiss drawing made me laugh out loud- the incorrect facial proportions, the lack of passion and Shane's little baby bird lip pucker. That kiss rivals the beach kiss scene in 1953's "From Here to Eternity" I tell ya- nothing but burning desire and twisted bedsheets from S and G 😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The artist does commissions, sign me right up! The fans are so weird, they need something to attach to, and this perverse relationship where Shane is an average dude and Hannah is a supermodel fits the bill I guess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The latest what made me smile post on IG is pretty horrible. He is really trying to play up that he eats a ton of food for some reason, he talks about stuffing and gravy and how much he ate and says something dumb like he's not ashamed, well no Shane you shouldn't be since you weigh 45 pounds, people say those things when they are normal or overweight. He also talks about chugging beer of course, like a "normal guy". His ego must be so fragile.
Yeah I think he was making a point of the food being “mashed” so he could swallow it a bit easier so at least he was making a bit of a go at disability awareness but at the same time
Bragging to others who have a weird habit of eating stuffing by itself. Anyways his what made me smile is an exercise to be done with a baby’s class

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Here's an awkward Tik Tok that Hannah put out! 😄 The hand on the chest and the head nodding while trying to seduce the viewer. And that dreaded brami!
She’s such a skank

I’d rather watch paint dry be more fun if im honest
Yeah I can’t watch them properly anymore! Relying on the descriptions here 😍

Their fans definitely are a special bunch!!

Katie Piper is great! I've watched news specials before about her and she really is beautiful pre and post acid attack inside and out. Katie's reconstructive surgeons did an incredible job. I wish more Tik Tok creators were like her- using the platform to spread awareness, educate and empower others. The whole situation with Hannah's immaturity is definitely unnerving. Shane's health at this point requires pro caretakers and I think Hannah has too much of a fragile ego to turn Shane over to the experts that they could afford for daily care. At the very least, Hannah should get CPR and first aid training certifications.
Katie is amazing and so inspiring. The opposite of narcissistic bratty little Hannah!

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s such a skank

Yeah I can’t watch them properly anymore! Relying on the descriptions here 😍

Their fans definitely are a special bunch!!

Katie is amazing and so inspiring. The opposite of narcissistic bratty little Hannah!
Isn’t Katie though! She’s a real woman grown up and never quitting with her quest to help burns victims get out in the public eye and live the life they deserve while Hannah hides behind mom and pop in a mansion only boomers would buy w no regard for access or the planet or the homeless - what happens when it’s time to grow up is the real question for Hannah .. when life becomes “real”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Next video will be a pregnancy scare story followed by more Shane head wobbling.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.