Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we have some suggestions for the next thread title:

1. @jolleee : Squirmy and Grubs #10: Gnome of the manor, some bramis and one big woke s##t

2. @SmallWonder: Squirmy and Grubs #10: Sweatin' to the Moldies: Cooldown with an insufferable gnome

3. @fredflintstone & @Cattycat79 : Squirmy and Grubs #10: Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

4. @The Scammy & Greedy show & @Cattycat79 : Squirmy and Grubs #10: The insufferable gnome that has never been in a lady garden

I apologize if I missed any. There have been other great keywords & terms tossed around the last few days... including:

"Basic B in a Brami"

And for future ideas, someone PLEASE work in "Jose Jalapeño on a Steek"! I crack up every time I see @Poggypig's profile pic! It's kind of mean, but as someone observed, Shane is always insulting Hannah's appearance, so what's good for the goose... as they say.
I tried to start a new thread I went with numver 3 as two people came up with it… I don’t think I had any luck ha ha

Reactions: 4
I've never heard of Chelsea Cutler before, and I understand why. Basic witches who sing in that simpering yodel aren't on my radar. I can't imagine enjoying a whole evening of that 😂 But it's definitely our favourite 'Basic B in a Brami' Hannah's cup of tea...she was probably in heaven that night amongst her dishwater blonde lesbian sorority, living her best life. Divorcing Shane would be a dream come true for her, not a nightmare.

I just watched about 5 seconds of their clickbait "Divorce/Nightmare" video, and how tf did they "accidentally" both wear blue? He can't dress himself, so...it's not an accident or she's obviously not the one doing his morning routine. Trying to pretend they're so in sync.
I haven't voiced an opinion about H's "orientation" because (1) I don't know and (2) I don't care, but after watching that "divorce/nightmare" video, I think you make a good point. She talks about "my wife" like it's the most natural thing in the world, and Shane seemed perfectly fine with it, too. Personally, I don't care about someone's "preference." I'm not being judgmental or arguing that it's a "choice" because I know people, some in my extended family, who say they "always felt different," but I don't think I'll ever get used to the phrases "her wife" and "his husband." I found this comment on their video interesting...

"Remember when Shane said he thought Hannah was into women when they first met. Remember when Hannah revealed that Shane was her first boyfriend. Now the dream confirms her s3x orientation."

Someone here recently said s/he remembered Shane saying that. I did not, but obviously he did. I've seen how much more animated and happy she seems around her friend Meredith and the way the phrase "my wife" so smoothly crossed her lips... so yeah.

Their sycophants keep saying the reason people criticize them is b/c they can't imagine an "attractive, able-bodied" woman being attracted to a disabled man. They just don't GET IT! The reason people criticize them has nothing to do with the fact that Shane's disabed. It's because Shane is an entitled, self-important little prick who constantly berates his wife under the guise of being "funny." You're not funny, Shane. (And your new glasses don't make you look "hot.") No able-bodied man would get by with talking to his partner the way you talk to Hannah. Any self-respecting woman would punch you in the teeth if you repeatedly insulted her and her looks the way you do to Hannah! Most people are just too #woke and PC to state the obvious b/c, heaven forbid, they might come across as "ableist," much the same way a lot of people play the "race card" now.

I tried to start a new thread I went with numver 3 as two people came up with it… I don’t think I had any luck ha ha
Well, I can't do it either. Here are a few more suggestions though. These are all good, so we already have a lot of ideas for #11, #12, etc.

@TFP_SA : "Gnomeo and Juliet" (I just now got this... "Gnomeo" = "Romeo." Duh. 😂 )

@Nadad41t : Shane Manor & the Curious Case of the Diaper Genie (Sounds like the title of a "Nancy Drew" mystery!)

@Cattycat79 : "Basic B in a Brami"

@Poggypig & @fredflintstone : "Jose Jalapeño on a Steek"

Plus the earlier ones:

@jolleee : Squirmy and Grubs #10: Gnome of the manor, some bramis and one big woke s##t

@SmallWonder: Squirmy and Grubs #10: Sweatin' to the Moldies: Cooldown with an insufferable gnome

@fredflintstone & @Cattycat79 : Squirmy and Grubs #10: Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

@The Scammy & Greedy show & @Cattycat79 : Squirmy and Grubs #10: The insufferable gnome that has never been in a lady garden

#SquirmyandGrubsThreadTitleSuggestions

* disabed = disabled

Okay, which of you is this on YT?! This is the same person who left the comment I quoted above. You're killin' me! 😂

RainbowSpring
What I'm say is she ain't gonna be young forever. Those perky things will get pulled down with gravity. The jiggly things will jiggle even more. Those desserts just dont scratch her needs and his jokes aren't that funny.

All right, if someone else doesn't chime in soon my run-on comment is going to fill an entire page! When your comment is the most recent but it's too late to edit, any new comment you leave just gets tacked onto the bottom of the last one.

I take it "TattleLife" is based in the U.K.? I don't know that I've heard of any of the shows/personalities in other threads. S&G are in the USA, Minnesota to be exact. I realize the internet is called the "world wide web" for a reason, but I'm just curious how S&G attracted much attention across the pond and why I don't see other USA-based shows/personalities on here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I take it "TattleLife" is based in the U.K.? I don't know that I've heard of any of the shows/personalities in other threads. S&G are in the USA, Minnesota to be exact. I realize the internet is called the "world wide web" for a reason, but I'm just curious how S&G attracted much attention across the pond and why I don't see other USA-based shows/personalities on here.
Yeah, Tattle is UK based. There's a decent amount of American personalities/youtubers/instagrammers on here, Australian too. I follow the Fivetwolove, Bucket List Family, Crazy Middles/Pieces and OKbaby threads (amongst others) and they're all American. There is definitely a draw for the brits just simply because they are American, its like seeing yourself but in one of those distorted fayre mirrors. We're similar... but just different enough that it holds that escapism for us. I do feel like there is a slight obsession with the American mormon influencers though. While we have some mormons here in the UK, they're so at odds with our culture and our own religions that it just confounds us all and embroils us in the mystery of their lives. It's just plain weird! And if there's something you should know about us Brits, it's that we love a bit of weird. Case in point, if you haven't seen Naked Attraction.... uh, I would like to suggest you to watch it, but perhaps just read the synopsis instead!!

S&G.. I have no idea, perhaps the algorithm sent us all to them? I started watching back in 2018, maybe earlier? I know SBSK (special books for special kids) has a large UK audience, and I remember seeing an interview with them on there a good few years back. We are also slightly (read, very) concerned about your medical system, and so anything that shows or highlights the affects of that, we will flock to.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ergh in that divorce video shane just said “I’m wearing my laughing at my nightmare head band you know my none profit I’m doing good for the world “ oh duck off you narcissistic little gnome if you were abled bodied you’d be investigated for fraud and rightly so you scam you’re poor fans for money and constantly on the beg you make of you’re wife constantly but shane you can’t even wipe uoure arse and I bet when you’ve gone to sleep hannah is fantasising about her girlfriend I don’t blame her he’s a horrible arrogant gnome who acts and looks like a kid

We all know what hannah dreams of and why she can’t tell their fans she’s dreaming of her girlfriend

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That short on her Instagram the first outfit hannah looks like a cheap hooker
IMO they ALL look like a cheap hooker. I can't stand "cutesy" women.

I assume everyone has seen Jeff Dunham's "Jose Jalapeño on a Steek"! It was probably kind of mean of me to notice Shane's a dead ringer for Jose, but considering all the insults he hurls at Hannah, I quickly get over it. If he's just a normal guy who happens to use a wheelchair, people can treat him like any other "normal guy."

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I'm new to the Squirmy and Grubs thread. Can someone please tell me why everyone says Shane is a scammer? Not that I don't believe it I'm just lost. I'm just starting to catch on.

Hello everyone. I'm new to the Squirmy and Grubs thread. Can someone please tell me why everyone says Shane is a scammer? Not that I don't believe it I'm just lost. I'm just starting to catch on.
Welcome to the forum :)! I'll try and narrow down my thoughts as to why Shane is a scammer into bullet points:

-He's pimped out 2 other All American blondes that he's dated on his blogs and social media to fit his interabled brand narrative. Women seem to be brand images for him more than anything, and he tends to love-bomb these girls early on.

-Shane takes a large salary from his nonprofit and doesn't donate very much equipment or money annually to the disabled community despite getting more charity donations than ever from YouTube fans.

-Shane and Hannah lied about being legally married when they had an unofficial zoom pandemic ceremony and only "came clean" when commenters started exposing the lie and the jig was up. Hannah and Shane did a Live Stream on Youtube a day after their "wedding" and got a ton of money super chat donations all under the guise of being legally married.

-Shane and Hannah tried to pull at the heartstrings of fans and feign poverty in talking about the monthly cost of his "lifesaving" protein shakes and standard groceries while ultimately buying a 1.8 -million-dollar mansion and jet setting all over the world with extended Air B and B stays.

I might be missing some details, but in a nutshell- Hannah and Shane are shallow grifters that are a one trick pony act of exploiting Shane's Disability and Hannah's body for views. Squirmy and Grubs are incredibly narcissistic and seem to believe that they are the only interabled couple on the planet and that their relationship is so special and fascinating that it deserves branded merchandise, news spots and weekly vlogs. I'm glad that you're catching onto the shady ways of this couple!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It never ceases to amaze me at the "niches" people find to fill and the people who pay their hard-earned money to buy. Case in point is that "Hero" electronic pill dispenser company that sponsored S&G's latest video. It's $29.99 USD a month for life to "subscribe" to just have the thing, $24.99 USD a month if you pay annually, plus it's $99.99 USD to sign up for the service. On top of all that of course you still have to pay for all your meds. One of their FAQs is what happens if your power goes out. They recommend you connect it to an uninterruptable power supply (so more $$$), but they do supply you with a key to break into it if your backup fails. I guess if you have the money to burn it's a novelty, but the compartmentalized pill box George was using does the same thing for a lot less. Plus I really don't blindly trust some electronic gadget to dispense the RIGHT pills at the RIGHT time. To me it's a case of having more dollars than cents (sense).

Welcome to the forum :)! I'll try and narrow down my thoughts as to why Shane is a scammer into bullet points:

-He's pimped out 2 other All American blondes that he's dated on his blogs and social media to fit his interabled brand narrative. Women seem to be brand images for him more than anything, and he tends to love-bomb these girls early on.

-Shane takes a large salary from his nonprofit and doesn't donate very much equipment or money annually to the disabled community despite getting more charity donations than ever from YouTube fans.

-Shane and Hannah lied about being legally married when they had an unofficial zoom pandemic ceremony and only "came clean" when commenters started exposing the lie and the jig was up. Hannah and Shane did a Live Stream on Youtube a day after their "wedding" and got a ton of money super chat donations all under the guise of being legally married.

-Shane and Hannah tried to pull at the heartstrings of fans and feign poverty in talking about the monthly cost of his "lifesaving" protein shakes and standard groceries while ultimately buying a 1.8 -million-dollar mansion and jet setting all over the world with extended Air B and B stays.

I might be missing some details, but in a nutshell- Hannah and Shane are shallow grifters that are a one trick pony act of exploiting Shane's Disability and Hannah's body for views. Squirmy and Grubs are incredibly narcissistic and seem to believe that they are the only interabled couple on the planet and that their relationship is so special and fascinating that it deserves branded merchandise, news spots and weekly vlogs. I'm glad that you're catching onto the shady ways of this couple!
Great "nutshell," @SmallWonder ! And welcome to the show, @Hope1234 ! About all I can think of to add (at the moment) is that they continue to labor under the assumption that their critics, aka the "haters," think it's impossible an "attractive," able-bodied woman could possibly be attracted to a disabled man. As I said earlier today, my criticism of Shane has nothing to do with the fact that he's disabled. It's because he's a smug, entitled, self-important little prick who constantly rags on Hannah's appearance with rude comments. The only reason he gets by with it is because so many people are afraid it's not #woke or PC to point that out. Instead, anyone who dares criticize the insufferable little gnome is just "ableist." Much like a white person can't criticize something a black person does because that's "racist."

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It never ceases to amaze me at the "niches" people find to fill and the people who pay their hard-earned money to buy. Case in point is that "Hero" electronic pill dispenser company that sponsored S&G's latest video. It's $29.99 USD a month for life to "subscribe" to just have the thing, $24.99 USD a month if you pay annually, plus it's $99.99 USD to sign up for the service. On top of all that of course you still have to pay for all your meds. One of their FAQs is what happens if your power goes out. They recommend you connect it to an uninterruptable power supply (so more $$$), but they do supply you with a key to break into it if your backup fails. I guess if you have the money to burn it's a novelty, but the compartmentalized pill box George was using does the same thing for a lot less. Plus I really don't blindly trust some electronic gadget to dispense the RIGHT pills at the RIGHT time. To me it's a case of having more dollars than cents (sense).
That "Hero" sounds like a disaster waiting to happen!! So if somebody needs their blood thinner medication during a blackout they'll have to army crawl to the generator and trip down the stairs while they're trying to plug in THEIR HERO?! Why the hell would somebody pay that much each month to have a robot dispense pills- its not like the robot waits in line behind angry people in the pharmacy and loads itself up! THAT'S A HALF ASSED ROBOT! I take one Women's multi vitamin each day and I line up 7 of them in a cheap plastic pill dispenser- if the day is empty, it means I took it already. I don't need any of the futuristic lights and sleek lined Jetsons stuff- its all a bunch of futuristic Sci-Fi stuff that I am NOT on board with 😄! Also, the very people who need those pill slot machines are probably spending a lot on medications already, so why kick them while they're down with some bogus subscription fee?!?

• Heart
  • Haha
About all I can think of to add (at the moment) is that they continue to labor under the assumption that their critics, aka the "haters," think it's impossible an "attractive," able-bodied woman could possibly be attracted to a disabled man. As I said earlier today, my criticism of Shane has nothing to do with the fact that he's disabled. It's because he's a smug, entitled, self-important little prick who constantly rags on Hannah's appearance with rude comments. The only reason he gets by with it is because so many people are afraid it's not #woke or PC to point that out. Instead, anyone who dares criticize the insufferable little gnome is just "ableist." Much like a white person can't criticize something a black person does because that's "racist."
Also, if you read his book(s), when he was a kid and went to a "special" camp, he was very judgmental of his fellow campers. He seemed to think he was superior to others because he wore shoes and didn't soil himself (at least not often). This woman, who has CP, wrote a scathing review of his book. A commenter referred to him as a "supercrip," someone who has a superiority complex because he has a disability. Describes Shane perfectly!

At least that's how he comes across when he's around people who are "more disabled" than he. When he's around a fellow male wheelchair user who looks and functions like a grown man, his insecurity is on full display. For example, how he acted around Cole, of "Roll with Cole & Charisma."

There are a lot more interesting discussions through 9 threads (to date, going on 10 if someone figures out how to start a new thread!) than these, but these are just a few I've posted, some with links to previous comments, which I think give a good overview of all that's S&G.

1. 5-3-21 - Annual summary of LAMN 501(c)(3) Form 990s

2. 10-20-21 - Updated LAMN financials for 2020

3. 8-5-21 - All about the purchase of the $1.9 million USD McMansion

4. 3-3-22 - The recent LA trip and much-hyped airBnB where they stayed

Let me repeat, this is ALL public information, and S&G have chosen to broadcast their everyday life to the world, so discussing information that's PUBLIC is, IMO, fair game. However, in no way do I condone anyone, fan or foe, from going to someone's home or going up to them in public.

#SquirmyandGrubsWiki

Last edited:
  • Heart
Also, if you read his book(s), when he was a kid and went to a "special" camp, he was very judgmental of his fellow campers. He seemed to think he was superior to others because he wore shoes and didn't soil himself (at least not often). This woman, who has CP, wrote a scathing review of his book. A commenter referred to him as a "supercrip," someone who has a superiority complex because he has a disability. Describes Shane perfectly!

At least that's how he comes across when he's around people who are "more disabled" than he. When he's around a fellow male wheelchair user who looks and functions like a grown man, his insecurity is on full display. For example, how he acted around Cole, of "Roll with Cole & Charisma."

There are a lot more interesting discussions through 9 threads (to date, going on 10 if someone figures out how to start a new thread!) than these, but these are just a few I've posted, some with links to previous comments, which I think give a good overview of all that's S&G.

1. 5-3-21 - Annual summary of LAMN 501(c)(3) Form 990s

2. 10-20-21 - Updated LAMN financials for 2020

3. 8-5-21 - All about the purchase of the $1.9 million USD McMansion

4. 3-3-22 - The recent LA trip and much-hyped airBnB where they stayed

Let me repeat, this is ALL public information, and S&G have chosen to broadcast their everyday life to the world, so discussing information that's PUBLIC is, IMO, fair game. However, in no way do I condone anyone, fan or foe, from going to someone's home or going up to them in public.

#SquirmyandGrubsWiki
Wonderful compilation of organized posts and points, Fred Flintstone! I'm looking forward to your 2021 LAMN financials tax analysis of S and G 😙!

Reactions: 6
I just watched their video in which they claim that a stranger abrasively asked them if Shane was quadriplegic. First of all, I don’t believe that encounter occurred. Second of all, what is a “quad-druh-puh-lee-jik? They both mispronounced the word over 10 times. Maybe they should stick to what they DO know (which isn’t much).

I think I can do the thread change from a regular computer. I just need a verdict on what everyone wants. My vote is any of the gnome titles, particularly the one where Shane has never visited a lady garden. 😂

• Haha
I agree
I just watched their video in which they claim that a stranger abrasively asked them if Shane was quadriplegic. First of all, I don’t believe that encounter occurred. Second of all, what is a “quad-druh-puh-lee-jik? They both mispronounced the word over 10 times. Maybe they should stick to what they DO know (which isn’t much).

I think I can do the thread change from a regular computer. I just need a verdict on what everyone wants. My vote is any of the gnome titles, particularly the one where Shane has never visited a lady garden. 😂
I agree with that Shane’s never been near a lady garden in his life but it’s ok hannah has

Shane wouldn’t know what to do with a lady garden either

• Haha

Someone already made a new thread yesterday - https://tattle.life/threads/squirmy...ferable-gnome-sweatin-with-the-moldies.28972/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.