Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next video will be a pregnancy scare story followed by more Shane head wobbling.
We need to all have a guess what the next video theme willl be

Mine is “Sorrrrrrrry we have been super busy with Ordinary Joe we are now television stars but we are increasingly burned out.”
Clickbait title: “WE ARE NOW TELEVISION ACTORS WHO MAY HAVE TO QUIT YOUTUBE”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We need to all have a guess what the next video theme willl be
They'll get snowed in for over a week, unable to visit expensive restaurants and buy a ton of food Shane can't eat. Unable to resist the urge to go sit by the "cement pond," Shane will slide off the wooden ramp, narrowly avoiding death. And Hannah will laugh maniacally through the whole thing.

• Haha
Isn’t Katie though! She’s a real woman grown up and never quitting with her quest to help burns victims get out in the public eye and live the life they deserve while Hannah hides behind mom and pop in a mansion only boomers would buy w no regard for access or the planet or the homeless - what happens when it’s time to grow up is the real question for Hannah .. when life becomes “real”
Agree 100%! Hannah hasn’t had to really go through anything hard. Her life with Shane is all about publicity and appearance, if the YouTube vanished would they still be so in love? I doubt it! Hannah is insincere and she comes across very “teenager playing house”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bet it's a snowed in type thing, or we are working on something BIG, stay tuned type title. Is Shane still "consulting" or did they just need the exposure for the one episode. I refuse to watch ordinary Joe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agree 100%! Hannah hasn’t had to really go through anything hard. Her life with Shane is all about publicity and appearance, if the YouTube vanished would they still be so in love? I doubt it! Hannah is insincere and she comes across very “teenager playing house”
Fully … Katie had the real struggle - I can’t even imagine how brave she is facing the world head on and showing us all that you can be de faced and come back more mighty than anyone could ever imagine. Hannah could barely live independently herself let alone support independent living for “Sheeaaaane” Minnesota accent. Katie P trusted another man had kids and made a career one where she has to go live at 3am for radio no YouTube chill hours of toll the camera whenever you feel like it. With two kids and a husband Katie never ceases to amaze me . Many would stay w mom and pop hiding from the world forever yup putting out some YouTube but that lady got off her ass and worked like a champion - she owns it!
I bet it's a snowed in type thing, or we are working on something BIG, stay tuned type title. Is Shane still "consulting" or did they just need the exposure for the one episode. I refuse to watch ordinary Joe.
Ordinary Joe can fvck off! Yup disabled parents everywhere hating on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hannah is 100% a teen playing house! She didn't want to grow up or self-actualize, so she latched onto Shane as her ticket to fortune and fame. I look at how Hannah has zero life skills, social skills, homemaker skills, streets-smarts etc and I think- how in the hell does she have a husband?! I'm certain that if she didn't find Shane, she'd be living with her parents watching Disney kids shows in her twin bed while yelling at her mom on the other side of her bedroom door for making her take a bath. Hannah moved her parents into the mansion because she's so codependently enmeshed into her mother's life that she doesn't even want to be alone with Shane- therapy would be great for Hannah to establish boundaries and independence.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What did I just read....

Ummmm yeah Shane, the only time I have diarrhoea is when I catch gastro from my toddler or I am stupid and eat something super oily (I have no gallbladder and highly fatty foods are a one way ticket to toilet Town, sorry for the tmi).
Seriously? No, Shane. I suspect most people aren't plagued by... that... "at least once every 14 days." Or maybe they are. Was there a survey I missed? Speaking of gallbladders... mine was slowly poisoning me to death over a period of several years until a wise surgeon finally figured out what a team of GI doctors could not. My symptoms were not "typical" of gb disease. I don't eat a lot of fatty foods, but I've had no issues since having my gb removed a couple of years ago. In fact, unrelated to diet, I was having those symptoms almost continuously, and the surgery fixed that. YMMV.

He said "lastly." WTH preceded THAT remarkable observation?

• Haha
What did I just read....

Ummmm yeah Shane, the only time I have diarrhoea is when I catch gastro from my toddler or I am stupid and eat something super oily (I have no gallbladder and highly fatty foods are a one way ticket to toilet Town, sorry for the tmi).
What is Shane actually on about? He is supposed to be a Professional writer - he clearly means the opposite of what he is saying. Surely

Reactions: 8
What is going on in his head? Because his diet of liquids, mush, pediasure, and expired warmies afford him frequent diarrhea, is he trying to "normalize" that instead of regular, solid bowel movements that healthy people usually have? No one is "pretending", and diarrhea bouts every 2 weeks or less would be an illness or health condition. Was he mad because his diaper was brimming with gooey crap but still felt entitled to go for a swim in the fancy hotel pool?

He thinks of the most stupid tit. What 30 year old says "Poopoo Town"? Right, one with the mentality of a 10 year old, despite insisting he is witty and brilliant.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Jeez imagine all the nappies he must’ve got through feel sorry for hannah if she was burnt out cleaning that up constantly no way can she say she wasn’t burnt out by that

Like seriously if Shane thinks that’s witty and creative writing and funny then I hate to say it it’s a load of tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Jeez imagine all the nappies he must’ve got through feel sorry for hannah if she was burnt out cleaning that up constantly no way can she say she wasn’t burnt out by that

Like seriously if Shane thinks that’s witty and creative writing and funny then I hate to say it it’s a load of tit
Oh dw it’s her mother who’s cleaning that up 🙃

Shane is so f lame. He thinks he’s hilarious but in reality his sense of humour is of a 5 years old kid.

How dare a hotel insist that people with potentially infectious gastric conditions refrain from fouling their pool. That's so ableist of them.

At this point it's safe to say that the most serious medical condition Weedy has is a delusional disorder.
The problem with Skanky is...oh fck it there's too many problems with Skanky to list.

• Haha
Wtf is this 🤮

How dare a hotel insist that people with potentially infectious gastric conditions refrain from fouling their pool. That's so ableist of them.

At this point it's safe to say that the most serious medical condition Weedy has is a delusional disorder.
The problem with Skanky is...oh fck it there's too many problems with Skanky to list.
Just have to say I’m loving the nickname “skanky”, it really captures the essence of her 🤣

What is going on in his head? Because his diet of liquids, mush, pediasure, and expired warmies afford him frequent diarrhea, is he trying to "normalize" that instead of regular, solid bowel movements that healthy people usually have? No one is "pretending", and diarrhea bouts every 2 weeks or less would be an illness or health condition. Was he mad because his diaper was brimming with gooey crap but still felt entitled to go for a swim in the fancy hotel pool?

He thinks of the most stupid tit. What 30 year old says "Poopoo Town"? Right, one with the mentality of a 10 year old, despite insisting he is witty and brilliant.
Poopoo town?! Wow he just gets more attractive daily 🤣

What is Shane actually on about? He is supposed to be a Professional writer - he clearly means the opposite of what he is saying. Surely
Oh ffs. Shane clearly thinks everyone should be grateful to be swimming around in his poo in the hotel pool 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That is interesting, why do people pay for bots? Are they the same ones in the comments on YT?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is interesting, why do people pay for bots? Are they the same ones in the comments on YT?
A friend of mine who is an artist purchased a lot of bots for a new art gallery Instagram as his art piece - so stupid he ended up getting my friend fired from his job over the act but yea it goes to show

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.