Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with their thumbnails being photo shoot collections from months ago? And the clickbait titles are so pukey. I think I just made that word up but I stand behind it.

Dbledutchs summed it up good. I’ll just add that Shane seemed to give real answers and Hannah’s were things like not being picked for a part in a play at age 9 and missing a swim qualifier by 1/100th of a second.

What gets me is that they’re wearing the same clothes as yesterday’s video so they filmed them back to back. This video took zero effort and they continue to grasp at straws for content ideas. I know it’s been said before but these two are very, very tired of their channel and want to do something else. Too bad for them that their current success is the best that they should hope for. Can’t wait for their LA dreams to end in failure.
God they’re so booooring 😴
That Jean and white brami is definitely from an old shoot, you’re right, I think she has been told it’s the best outfit ever 🤣🤣

View attachment 984872View attachment 984874
Oh yes. Let’s see Shane act out this scene from Dirty Dancing because Patrick Swayze is exactly who I think of when I look at Shane.
Oh yes. Absolutely. Shane should definitely lift Hannah up like that. Brilliant idea 🙌🙌😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this what they plan to do for their "acting career"? Act as themselves at conventions, giving the same redundant lecture and showing off Hannah? Lame. I don't think Hollywood has that many custom fit opportunities to warrant a career for these two delusional clowns, and they are not charismatic enough to start any revolutions. Shane will obviously never be cast as a hero or a hunk as he probably thinks he deserves, and I doubt he would accept a role showcasing the reality of someone with his condition. Just stay home with those expired "warmies" and abandoned Jaco arm and call it a day. He would make a great extra as a homeless person, though, and he can dress in his own clothes.
It seems like now they've had their 'big break' (where they're playing themselves?) they think they can handle the brutal reality of acting in LA. Sure, Shane might get some call backs for token 'disabled guy' roles (and will probably not end up getting them because no one can understand him), but there are a hundred thousand Hannah's, who all have better style and better personalities than her damp dishrag one. I'd be surprised if she goes on more than five auditions, if she's also trying to get into the showbiz world. Or she'll have someone take crappy pictures of her for her Instagram (where she'll be half naked undoubtedly) and claim she's a model.

But I doubt they'll stay in LA long term (even though it seems like the lack of winter would be beneficial for Shane). I bet they'll just spend a year in LA, 'trying to make it' before they come back to Minnesota to 'get back to their roots'. And it definitely won't be their fault they failed, because obviously LA will just be full of people who are discriminatory against them.
At least then, though, they can redo their last crappy no-effort video in a year and maybe have some real life rejection stories. Not just ones about applying for a job at sixteen and not being a good enough writer to secure a book deal.

View attachment 984872View attachment 984874
Oh yes. Let’s see Shane act out this scene from Dirty Dancing because Patrick Swayze is exactly who I think of when I look at Shane.
My first thought was that he would want to play Baby. He's perfect for the role, he's basically a baby already!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hannah can't talk about rejection because she's lived an incredibly sheltered life by her own design- she hasn't extended herself in any way to truly want and desire something or someone and then feel the crushing blow of rejection. I hate people like Hannah- zero depth, grit or realism, just surface level cheerfulness with a "safe" and palatable personality. Pukey is a great new word, and it perfectly describes their thumbnails- which look like overly airbrushed stock photos that wouldn't even make the cut in dollar store picture frames :sneaky:.
Agree completely!! That’s such a good description of Hannah. I know someone similar in real life who spouts a lot of flowery things but has no depth and won’t actually be honest and real and risk anything. Very blah.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone watch Caitlin Reilly? I think she is pretty funny, and she just a tik tok person I think, no Hollywood contracts, and she is more talented than plain Hannah. I hope they are not doing a reality show.

Reactions: 4
Anyone watch Caitlin Reilly? I think she is pretty funny, and she just a tik tok person I think, no Hollywood contracts, and she is more talented than plain Hannah. I hope they are not doing a reality show.

She's great! Her "women in action movies" was so accurate 😄. I hope that S and G aren't doing a reality show either- even if they do, it won't go the distance.

• Haha
Omg, that one was perfect! I mean look at how talented she is, and she isn't on TV, so why do S&G think they can make it at all?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg, that one was perfect! I mean look at how talented she is, and she isn't on TV, so why do S&G think they can make it at all?
I am disappointed by who Hollywood chooses to reward with shows and movies and who they choose to ignore. I feel like Hollywood just shits out the same 10 celebrities leads in every movie and show these days rather than giving lesser known or character actors the lead parts. Caitlin Reilly should have her own show. S and G will never make it in Hollywood- I know that's what they've been angling for, but it's been about 4 years and all they've been given was a two-minute spot on basic cable's "Ordinary Joe". Chole and Charisma won't make it in Hollywood either.

Caitlyn is hilarious!!!!!! Her Dad was a major soap star, John Reilly.

• Heart
  • Wow

She's great! Her "women in action movies" was so accurate 😄. I hope that S and G aren't doing a reality show either- even if they do, it won't go the distance.
I think it will be reality television but they will have writer like MTV’s the real world. Where staged parts of their life are filmed for reality. Them finding a house … etc etc … the real world was a prototype and I am not a fan of reality tv but looking back it was a good one.

I think it will be reality television but they will have writer like MTV’s the real world. Where staged parts of their life are filmed for reality. Them finding a house … etc etc … the real world was a prototype and I am not a fan of reality tv but looking back it was a good one.
I remember MTV's The Real World! I could see that as a prototype for them, but S and G would need some incredible writers to try to make them sound interesting.

• Heart
I remember MTV's The Real World! I could see that as a prototype for them, but S and G would need some incredible writers to try to make them sound interesting.
I agree - the writers of Ordinary Joe are well Ordinary. They would need some truly exceptional team of writers to really get it off the ground but based on the new YouTube animation they’re going to keep going with their YouTube channel .

Of course the person(S) who mentioned earlier that travelling in omnicron (3 vaccines won’t do it) is such a risk and his health is not good, he suffered a tummy bug last time they travelled. It’s very worrying what they’re doing he would be a lot better off at home in Minnesota. Why aren’t any of their conversations ever real… the things that came out in The Real World were so good

Last edited:
  • Heart
5hey would definitely need writers and made up scenarios, because their life is pretty boring, which is good! Stay boring, do good work...but no, they want fame for some reason. Also Hannah looked pretty stiff and awkward on that ordinary Joe clip.

The latest video is them looking at their wedding photos and showing Liz. Super boring. One thing I noticed is during the promo for some cleaning products, that Shane totally uses of course, she is showing the product and her nail polish is all chipped and gross. Girl, you are SELLING a product that is sponsoring you, get a manicure!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Random thoughts I had after smoking some weed and catching up on this thread:

-Since they claim they sleep together so well, how many times a week do you think Hannah wakes up drowning in Shane’s drool? Or rather, where do they store the bassinet that Hannah puts Shane in each night once the cameras and phones are put away?

-Did producers beg Shane to get rid of his crusty Terrible Towel while filming that scene for the TV show?

-Does Hannah pre-stretch the necks of Shane’s shirts after they buy them? There’s no way a t-shirt fits over his big head without a fight.

-I am continuously baffled how they think no one notices all that dirt and nastiness on every surface of his chair. The chest sling itself is TWO-TONED with caked-on dirt. And that is clear as day in the wedding photos!!!

-Why do they just call Hannah’s mom “Liz”? I get it’s common for older people to call parents/in-laws by their first names, but it just seems so informal and condescending coming from them. Like she’s just any ol’ person. Interesting given that I’m sure she’s wiped dude’s ass for him more than once. (What happened to his robot servant arm, btw?)

-I think ‘Liz’ cried because the reality of her situation set in while reviewing the photos. But of course, it’s super convenient to chalk it up to happy tears. 😛

-Shane in his chair reminds me of nothing else but a babbling toddler in a high chair.

Bonus: this is the best/worst photo from their collection. Why Shane thought this was cute and funny is mystery. Need clothes pins to hold the sagging skin on his face up…

E3306C7B-0C65-4AF8-BD21-D84AB1188528.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I noticed in their new video that Hnahh

Hahaha 😆 that is a spot-on comparison!!! Her eyes are so unfeeling, and the smile is so forced-and this is supposedly on their wedding day! Looks like she's smiling for a company photo or something. She's also lunging at the camera, outstretching her neck like a snapping turtle.
She really is creepy! I must admit, I was a fan of Liz's but now I find her just as disturbing as Hannah!

Random thoughts I had after smoking some weed and catching up on this thread:

-Since they claim they sleep together so well, how many times a week do you think Hannah wakes up drowning in Shane’s drool? Or rather, where do they store the bassinet that Hannah puts Shane in each night once the cameras and phones are put away?

-Did producers beg Shane to get rid of his crusty Terrible Towel while filming that scene for the TV show?

-Does Hannah pre-stretch the necks of Shane’s shirts after they buy them? There’s no way a t-shirt fits over his big head without a fight.

-I am continuously baffled how they think no one notices all that dirt and nastiness on every surface of his chair. The chest sling itself is TWO-TONED with caked-on dirt. And that is clear as day in the wedding photos!!!

-Why do they just call Hannah’s mom “Liz”? I get it’s common for older people to call parents/in-laws by their first names, but it just seems so informal and condescending coming from them. Like she’s just any ol’ person. Interesting given that I’m sure she’s wiped dude’s ass for him more than once. (What happened to his robot servant arm, btw?)

-I think ‘Liz’ cried because the reality of her situation set in while reviewing the photos. But of course, it’s super convenient to chalk it up to happy tears. 😛

-Shane in his chair reminds me of nothing else but a babbling toddler in a high chair.

Bonus: this is the best/worst photo from their collection. Why Shane thought this was cute and funny is mystery. Need clothes pins to hold the sagging skin on his face up…

View attachment 987960
Considering that Princess Burcaw had two dresses, why couldn't they have made a harness to match Shane's suit? I really want to know what his family really thinks.

Reactions: 11
Liz has officially secured her position as the 3rd wheel on the channel. I'm pretty sure she will get written into Oridnary Joe next season. Hannah is future proofing their fortune and legacy for a post-Shane life & career.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.