Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1642136440750.png

😐 It looks like they didn't replace Shane's dirty harness or remove his filthy yellow towel for the "Ordinary Joe" scene! Why in the world would they let Shane on TV like that?! They probably wouldn't let an actor or actress read lines with food all over their mouth, so why make an exception for Shane's dirty appearance?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Random thoughts I had after smoking some weed and catching up on this thread:

-Since they claim they sleep together so well, how many times a week do you think Hannah wakes up drowning in Shane’s drool? Or rather, where do they store the bassinet that Hannah puts Shane in each night once the cameras and phones are put away?

-Did producers beg Shane to get rid of his crusty Terrible Towel while filming that scene for the TV show?

-Does Hannah pre-stretch the necks of Shane’s shirts after they buy them? There’s no way a t-shirt fits over his big head without a fight.

-I am continuously baffled how they think no one notices all that dirt and nastiness on every surface of his chair. The chest sling itself is TWO-TONED with caked-on dirt. And that is clear as day in the wedding photos!!!

-Why do they just call Hannah’s mom “Liz”? I get it’s common for older people to call parents/in-laws by their first names, but it just seems so informal and condescending coming from them. Like she’s just any ol’ person. Interesting given that I’m sure she’s wiped dude’s ass for him more than once. (What happened to his robot servant arm, btw?)

-I think ‘Liz’ cried because the reality of her situation set in while reviewing the photos. But of course, it’s super convenient to chalk it up to happy tears. 😛

-Shane in his chair reminds me of nothing else but a babbling toddler in a high chair.

Bonus: this is the best/worst photo from their collection. Why Shane thought this was cute and funny is mystery. Need clothes pins to hold the sagging skin on his face up…

View attachment 987960
They call her “Liz” to make her this totally relatable character like it’s liz u know we all know Liz.

You ask a good Q how does she get those toddler sized t shirts over his head I believe they’re cut at the back where you can’t see.
View attachment 987972
😐 It looks like they didn't replace Shane's dirty harness or remove his filthy yellow towel for the "Ordinary Joe" scene! Why in the world would they let Shane on TV like that?! They probably wouldn't let an actor or actress read lines with food all over their mouth, so why make an exception for Shane's dirty appearance?
He wore that on his wedding day yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck 🤢

• Haha
Interesting that they call her Liz like she is a character, in a normal relationship, they would just call her mom, but that doesn't fit their end game. They sure are obsessed with photos of themselves. Like I get that it's wedding photos, but to share them on the channel it feels more staged.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Interesting that they call her Liz like she is a character, in a normal relationship, they would just call her mom, but that doesn't fit their end game. They sure are obsessed with photos of themselves. Like I get that it's wedding photos, but to share them on the channel it feels more staged.
“doesn’t fit their end game” is an EXCELLENT point. They have created this insane story and chain of lies over the years, it’ll be interesting to see what happens in the near future. I expect an exposé to occur once they get to LA- I have a feeling they’ll get more attention there (and probably not the attention they want).

could totally imagine a video being leaked of Hannah hanging out with other men or something 🙊

Reactions: 8
Forced is a good word. She’s also lacks warmth and charisma.
Yea she’s very cold.

I know this is mean but she has a really masculine upper body. Big shoulders!

-Since they claim they sleep together so well, how many times a week do you think Hannah wakes up drowning in Shane’s drool? Or rather, where do they store the bassinet that Hannah puts Shane in each night once the cameras and phones are put away?

-Did producers beg Shane to get rid of his crusty Terrible Towel while filming that scene for the TV show?

-Does Hannah pre-stretch the necks of Shane’s shirts after they buy them? There’s no way a t-shirt fits over his big head without a fight.

-I am continuously baffled how they think no one notices all that dirt and nastiness on every surface of his chair. The chest sling itself is TWO-TONED with caked-on dirt. And that is clear as day in the wedding photos!!!

-Why do they just call Hannah’s mom “Liz”? I get it’s common for older people to call parents/in-laws by their first names, but it just seems so informal and condescending coming from them. Like she’s just any ol’ person. Interesting given that I’m sure she’s wiped dude’s ass for him more than once. (What happened to his robot servant arm, btw?)

-I think ‘Liz’ cried because the reality of her situation set in while reviewing the photos. But of course, it’s super convenient to chalk it up to happy tears. 😛

-Shane in his chair reminds me of nothing else but a babbling toddler in a high chair.

Bonus: this is the best/worst photo from their collection. Why Shane thought this was cute and funny is mystery. Need clothes pins to hold the sagging skin on his face up…

View attachment 987960
Super attractive. I wish I could marry Shane the stud!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought they were leaving for LA soon, probably won't get any on the road videos to trash because they said it was just the two of them, and I can't imagine it really is. That is so much work for one person. Plus, how can they justify their 98 hour work week, when they are traveling? They JUST got back from a vacation.

• Heart
I know this is mean but she has a really masculine upper body with big shoulders
We call it Swimmer’s body down here, and the term is used unflatteringly to describe broad shoulders likely caused by swimming

Is anyone else unnerved by Chloe sitting there like a damn person with her creepy, long human arm-like legs? Someone also pointed out that Hannah never props up Shane on the couch to cuddle and that Chloe gets more physical attention from Hannah than he does.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is anyone else unnerved by Chloe sitting there like a damn person with her creepy, long human arm-like legs? Someone also pointed out that Hannah never props up Shane on the couch to cuddle and that Chloe gets more physical attention from Hannah than he does.
Chloe is the only one in the family that I like. I love when dogs act like humans in fur suits! Be honest, given the choice wouldn't you rather cuddle up to Chloe than Shane?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I suppose if those were my only two choices, I'd definitely pick Chloe, despite reminding me of a creepy curly haired AT-AT (Star Wars), lol! I like animals but not a pet person - still, I'd rather get dog drool than Shane drool on me 😂🤮 However, in my own life, my top choice would be my husband. Hannah, being Shane's "wife", surely doesn't feel the same.

• Haha
We call it Swimmer’s body down here, and the term is used unflatteringly to describe broad shoulders likely caused by swimming
Aaah I see!! Yes. That makes sense as she was a swimmer. They normally show her in flattering poses but when you catch her at certain angles she does look very broad shouldered.

This is such a weird pic! Everything they do looks so strained.

Reactions: 7
I am definitely very creeped out by Chloe's proportions- she's a very strange looking dog and I don't like Chloe's face or legs. Hannah never pulls Shane up to her like that- and she also didn't compliment his appearance at all while reviewing their wedding photos. Poodles are very unsettling to look at- I cross the street if I see one, maybe that's my one minor phobia in life! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's a great point. Surely they hang out together on the sofa multiple times a day. And for their sit down and chat video being together on the sofa wouldn't be a bad idea, yet we never see them like this. It really is strange the more I think about it. It takes her just a minute to lift him up and put him down so why wouldn't they do this? Maybe Shane would be seen as a teeny tiny man next to her big body on the couch close to her compared to being in a chair when he can pretend to be at the same height.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think that's it. If Shane was on the couch it would be very obvious how small he is next to Hannah. The chair gives him height. Also I imagine he prefers his chair because it gives him the only independence that he has. On the couch he is stuck and at the mercy of Hannah, she really couldn't leave him alone, because if he fell over or Chloe knocked him down he would probably get injured. So he's really safer in his chair. Especially around big boned Hannah lol. They did one video where the cuddle on the couch but it looks super uncomfortable for both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The wedding photo viewing is just so strange. Why did they film it in the style of a reaction video? They’ve got the camera on Liz while she is supposedly seeing these photos for the first time. Why would anyone, including their weird fans, care about her reaction to photos from an event that SHE ATTENDED?!?! I really don’t get it. And yeah, the Chloe thing is weird. I actually am a big dog lover and I am relieved that psycho Hannah is nice to her dog, but it’s weird that she has the capacity for sweet talking the dog and only calls Shane by his fist name.

• Heart
That's exactly what I thought, she's got a swimmer's build. She just has NO IDEA how to dress herself, or Shane.

That's a great point. Surely they hang out together on the sofa multiple times a day. And for their sit down and chat video being together on the sofa wouldn't be a bad idea, yet we never see them like this. It really is strange the more I think about it. It takes her just a minute to lift him up and put him down so why wouldn't they do this? Maybe Shane would be seen as a teeny tiny man next to her big body on the couch close to her compared to being in a chair when he can pretend to be at the same height.
I HONESTLY HAVE WONDERED THIS SOOO MANY TIMES! Why does it seems like in EVERY video, she's just sitting beside him while he sits in his chair. Also, wasn't there a video somewhere that said Shane has pressure sores? (Probably from being in his chair constantly). I get the safety issue, and that he's rendered essentially helpless outside of his nasty harness and chair, but... You just never see anything remotely candid or comfortably real. It's all just show-ponying for the camera.

• Heart
They are not the most creative people out there. I think they are grasping at straws for content, hence the reaction video. They are really milking all the photos for sure.

• Heart
Wedding photos are like vacation photos- only the people in them give a tit about them! S and G are a snoozefest.

• Haha

View attachment 987960
That suit is way too baggy on him

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.