Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have NEVER figured out how to do a new thread/title. I'm very good at following directions, but the steps in the links allegedly outlining how to do it simply do not work for me. Having said that, someone recently referred to Shane as "an insufferable gnome" which I said at the time needs to be worked into the next thread title! And in honor of H's recent "wrist warmers" which reminded me of '80s aerobics instructors wearing their high-cut leotards, high-top Reeboks, and slouchy leg warmers, I suggested H & S do a workout video and call it "Sweatin' to the Moldies." So there are a couple of ideas. Not sure how I'd work that into a title though. Anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have NEVER figured out how to do a new thread/title. I'm very good at following directions, but the steps in the links allegedly outlining how to do it simply do not work for me. Having said that, someone recently referred to Shane as "an insufferable gnome" which I said at the time needs to be worked into the next thread title! And in honor of H's recent "wrist warmers" which reminded me of '80s aerobics instructors wearing their high-cut leotards, high-top Reeboks, and slouchy leg warmers, I suggested H & S do a workout video and call it "Sweatin' to the Moldies." So there are a couple of ideas. Not sure how I'd work that into a title though. Anyone?
Hilarious and great ideas, Fredflintsone šŸ˜„ !! How about: "Sweatin' to the Moldies: Cooldown with an insufferable gnome"

Can I have the pint of ice cream hahah šŸ˜³šŸ˜‰
Of course, Poggypig! I'll open the freezer and get you your own favorite Ben and Jerrys pint flavor :)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I swear to god, sometimes this forum is worse than a Boris Johnson dinner party.
-Who are you to judge this couple about their level of knowledge about their own health?
-Did you know that most vegans are highly educated on their own health and regularly do checkups?
-If people are critically ill, they need medical nutrients, not a steak.
-Red meat, processed meat, and dairy, are causes of cancer.
-There are literarily hundreds of sources for protein that are plant based, and that contain more protein than meat.
-Most vegans have no problems with protein deficiency. What they have to supplement is Vit B12, which is difficult to cover the daily ration of.
-Most people donā€™t know that the cows that are producing milk by being constantly made pregnant and gets their babies taken away, are also given Vit B12 as a supplement. So basically what non vegans are doing is eating B12 that went through the intestines of a cow first, then was put into the motherā€™s milk she produces for her calf, which humans then drink. Whilst vegans manage to take this supplement on their own.
-Veganism means basically you eliminate almost all cholesterol problems as eggs, milk and meat which does cause cholesterol problems are eliminated. Only people with genetic factors and those who swim in coconut and palm oil will have problems despite being vegan.
-There are several successfull and healthy vegan body builders, weight lifters, athletes and sport competitors. Google it.
-Anyone can have harmful food fixations. Veganism is not a diet, itā€™s an ethical decision and a way of life. Of course there will always be that hippie that thinks veganism is Ā«the road to a clean bodyĀ» or some new age fanatic believing that veganism means loosing weight - but those are not your average vegans. Those are the extremes which are in every layer of our society and can not be used as an example for a general way of living for a growing number of the population.

Read a book and get educated on veganism before spewing out completely wrong statements full of prejudice and ignorance. A good start is here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58093554-this-is-vegan-propaganda
Well said, a vegan diet it more healthy than a meat eating one.
Some people šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I swear to god, sometimes this forum is worse than a Boris Johnson dinner party.
-Who are you to judge this couple about their level of knowledge about their own health?
-Did you know that most vegans are highly educated on their own health and regularly do checkups?
-If people are critically ill, they need medical nutrients, not a steak.
-Red meat, processed meat, and dairy, are causes of cancer.
-There are literarily hundreds of sources for protein that are plant based, and that contain more protein than meat.
-Most vegans have no problems with protein deficiency. What they have to supplement is Vit B12, which is difficult to cover the daily ration of.
-Most people donā€™t know that the cows that are producing milk by being constantly made pregnant and gets their babies taken away, are also given Vit B12 as a supplement. So basically what non vegans are doing is eating B12 that went through the intestines of a cow first, then was put into the motherā€™s milk she produces for her calf, which humans then drink. Whilst vegans manage to take this supplement on their own.
-Veganism means basically you eliminate almost all cholesterol problems as eggs, milk and meat which does cause cholesterol problems are eliminated. Only people with genetic factors and those who swim in coconut and palm oil will have problems despite being vegan.
-There are several successfull and healthy vegan body builders, weight lifters, athletes and sport competitors. Google it.
-Anyone can have harmful food fixations. Veganism is not a diet, itā€™s an ethical decision and a way of life. Of course there will always be that hippie that thinks veganism is Ā«the road by to a clean bodyĀ» or some new age fanatic believing that veganism means loosing weight - but those are not your average
Lol vegans are always so self righteous haha
Also no offends but the B12 comment sounds like youā€™re arguing against industrial farming not meat eating. People who swear by a healthy meat diet are raising their own cows right and eating them

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Leave it to vegans to go on a rampage just because someone said eating meat is healthy. Just look at the nutritional chart of beef liver and compare it to any plant...its not even close. Not only is meat the most nutrient rich food, its also the easiest for our body to digest.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just love it when someone feels the need to pop into a thread they're not overly active in and take a big woke tit all over someone who was just making an observation šŸ˜’

@DoubleOld, save me a space beside @SmallWonder please - I'll bring a bean salad and home grown Aussie lamb šŸ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
With props to @Cattycat79 for "insufferable gnome"... how about this? I've looked at the instructions again, and there's supposed to be an orange "Start New Thread" button next to the list of threads for S&G, but there is no "Start New Thread" button on mine, orange or otherwise.

Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Hilarious and great ideas, Fredflintsone šŸ˜„ !! How about: "Sweatin' to the Moldies: Cooldown with an insufferable gnome"
Oops! I missed your title suggestion, @SmallWonder ! Whatever the regulars think is fine. It occurred to me that sweatin' WITH the moldies fit better than TO them, but I'm not picky!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just love it when someone feels the need to pop into a thread they're not overly active in and take a big woke tit all over someone who was just making an observation šŸ˜’

@DoubleOld, save me a space beside @SmallWonder please - I'll bring a bean salad and home grown Aussie lamb šŸ˜˜
Oooh bean salad and Aussie lamb!! That's a done deal, Snarky Tart! šŸ˜™ Come on down!!

With props to @Cattycat79 for "insufferable gnome"... how about this? I've looked at the instructions again, and there's supposed to be an orange "Start New Thread" button next to the list of threads for S&G, but there is no "Start New Thread" button on mine, orange or otherwise.

Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Oops! I missed your title suggestion, @SmallWonder ! Whatever the regulars think is fine. It occurred to me that sweatin' WITH the moldies fit better than TO them, but I'm not picky!
The one you picked is a great one (Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies)! We should turn these titles into t-shirts and send them to S and G's PO Box! šŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart

Of course, Poggypig! I'll open the freezer and get you your own favorite Ben and Jerrys pint flavor :)!
Thankyou youā€™re a star ā¤

Should I get my display pic printed on a screen and sent to Shane I think shipping costs will be a lot to us from uk but it will be worth it Iā€™ll put insufferable gnome on it

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Should I get my display pic printed on a screen and sent to Shane I think shipping costs will be a lot to us from uk but it will be worth it Iā€™ll put insufferable gnome on it
The insufferable gnome that has never been in a lady garden.

• Haha

You're a star ā¤! That would be hilarious- imagine their faces during a mail unboxing šŸ˜„! S and G have a boring new video up talking about nightmares and dreams. Hannah was wearing her Chelsea Cutler concert sweater and talking about how it was hard to sleep because of her excitement from the concert and then she had a dream that Shane divorced her and was happy with a new wife- maybe it's her subconscious telling her that she'd be happy coming out and having her own wife. Speaking of Chelsea Cutler, why does she put on a strange speech impediment while singing? I can barely understand the words that she is singing even with captions on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I've never heard of Chelsea Cutler before, and I understand why. Basic witches who sing in that simpering yodel aren't on my radar. I can't imagine enjoying a whole evening of that šŸ˜‚ But it's definitely our favourite 'Basic B in a Brami' Hannah's cup of tea...she was probably in heaven that night amongst her dishwater blonde lesbian sorority, living her best life. Divorcing Shane would be a dream come true for her, not a nightmare.

I just watched about 5 seconds of their clickbait "Divorce/Nightmare" video, and how tf did they "accidentally" both wear blue? He can't dress himself, so...it's not an accident or she's obviously not the one doing his morning routine. Trying to pretend they're so in sync.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whatā€™s happening with Shaneā€™s new wheelchair? It appeared in like one video, they said it needed further adjustments bc the seat was leaning too far back, and in every video since heā€™s been in his old chair, evidenced by the soiled harness and towel. Is it just never going to be mentioned again?

I've never heard of Chelsea Cutler before, and I understand why. Basic witches who sing in that simpering yodel aren't on my radar. I can't imagine enjoying a whole evening of that šŸ˜‚ But it's definitely our favourite 'Basic B in a Brami' Hannah's cup of tea...she was probably in heaven that night amongst her dishwater blonde lesbian sorority, living her best life. Divorcing Shane would be a dream come true for her, not a nightmare.

I just watched about 5 seconds of their clickbait "Divorce/Nightmare" video, and how tf did they "accidentally" both wear blue? He can't dress himself, so...it's not an accident or she's obviously not the one doing his morning routine. Trying to pretend they're so in sync.
Iā€™ve said this before and sorry to be repetitive but I seriously canā€™t stand Shaneā€™s negging / teasing of Hannah. Itā€™s supposed to be ā€œfunnyā€ but it comes off as so insecure and a defense mechanism. I also noticed that Hannah doesnā€™t do the same to him, bc it would come across as genuinely mean and she couldnā€™t get away with it like Shane does. So Iā€™m even more annoyed by how unbalanced and one sided the ā€œall in good funā€ teasing is.

Last edited:
Whatā€™s happening with Shaneā€™s new wheelchair? It appeared in like one video, they said it needed further adjustments bc the seat was leaning too far back, and in every video since heā€™s been in his old chair, evidenced by the soiled harness and towel. Is it just never going to be mentioned again?

Iā€™ve said this before and sorry to be repetitive but I seriously canā€™t stand Shaneā€™s negging / teasing of Hannah. Itā€™s supposed to be ā€œfunnyā€ but it comes off as so insecure and a defense mechanism. I also noticed that Hannah doesnā€™t do the same to him, bc it would come across as genuinely mean and she couldnā€™t get away with it like Shane does. So Iā€™m even more annoyed by how unbalanced and one sided the ā€œall in good funā€ teasing is.
Itā€™s called little man syndrome he wants to have all the power he really is a little prick

Iā€™m vegetarian but I donā€™t judge others diet choices I just donā€™t like the texture or meat never have just donā€™t crave it I guess everyoneā€™s different people like what they like Iā€™m not going to judge
Strange isn't it, I barely eat meat either as I don't like the texture or taste of it and never crave it like some people do in order to have 'a proper meal'. Luckily my husband is happy with what I cook witb

Exactly. There have been way too many of these slip ups in videos that give away the game that she isn't his main care giver. Nor do they have any intimate relations if they are indeed together.

Reactions: 8
post said:
post said:
The one you picked is a great one (Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies)! We should turn these titles into t-shirts and send them to S and G's PO Box! šŸ˜„
Its funny how she just posted an IG story with some mail from the po box. That is rarely done. She's still reading here and was probably the one who got the forums shut down twice.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.