Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shane claims that his LAMN work is his regular full time day job. 40 hours a week. Take a look at the attached screenshot from his blog. He describes helping 30 people (but can only picture 9 of them) in TWO YEARS. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt on having helped 30. Thats 15 recipients a year so a little more than one a month. If it really takes him 40 hours a week year round and only 15 people a year are receiving help, then he is the most ineffective non profit executive of all time. Plus don’t forget that his cousin also runs this sham so she’s supposedly clocking hours, too. Two of these adorable sweet kids are holding iPads. One is holding it up so I can only guess that LAMN provided it. If so, I’d hardly call that sweat inducing “work” on his part. Mass emailing gobs of donors, collecting many tens of thousands of dollars and buying someone a $500 iPad, wheelchair ramp or $25 dollar floatie while you pay yourself and your family member a 70k-80k salary is sickening. We’ve seen the financials. They’re in these threads. What I haven’t until now is his admission about how many.. I mean how few.. have been helped.
Here's a link to some financial info from their "non-profit." All denominations are in USD $.

Specifically, their Form 990s show the following numbers of people they claim to have helped along with the average amount of $ help per person.

2016 - 17 ($3,655/person)

2017 - 26 ($1,198/person)

2018 - 16 ($4,006 person)

2019 - 30 ($2,208 person)

2020 - 38 ($1,449 person)

You may recall their big fundraising drive last year to give away as many $100 gift cards to anyone with a medical need, not just SMA or other forms of MD, depending on how many people chipped in. It appears they must have raked in an extra $86,900 earmarked for the cards. They made it clear that the number of cards they could afford depended solely upon the generosity of their givers. It was over and above their usual revenue for helping people with SMA or MD. I can almost guarantee you they made money off that deal. Places like Target have special deals for things like this. If you (or your company or non-profit) purchase a certain number of gift cards, they give the purchaser a discount. I'd have to go hunting for it, but I posted some info about this not long ago. Those 869 gift cards probably cost them about 90% (if not less) of face value. If the discount was, say, 10%, they raked in a nice $8,690 profit while still distributing 869 $100 gift cards.

The latest salary numbers for LAMN are from their 2020 Form 990. Shane drew $46,246 and Sarah got $51,613. I have two college degrees in technical fields, and I've never made $51,613 in a year in my life and barely made $46K one time a few years ago working 55+ hours a week. I've not come close to that much since. I'd love to get a job where I could stay home all day and handle the "grueling 98-hour" workweek they claim they do because even as meticulous as I am to detail, I don't think I'd need 98 hours to accomplish what they say it takes them 98 hours to do.

Reminds me of the plaque hanging in my kitchen. "I'm not a slow cook. I'm not a fast cook. But my husband is a half-fast cook." Likewise, I'm not a slow emailer. I'm not a fast emailer. But I can type fast, so I think I can at least claim to be a "half-fast" emailer!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks for the concern, it means a lot. College is just pretty tough right now, but I will have my master degree in May.
I definitely don't have the extravagant life as Shane the breeding philantropist bull. But that is life, some people just have it easier (relative for Shane) I guess.

His stupid face just makes me cringe. But of course his fans love everything he does.

I absolutely agree with you, the house looks like an artifact. Hannah is dumb, lazy, and doesn't shower, so she isn't cleaning. Liz is playing candycrush and/or chilling on her bed. Hannah's dad? Idk? Wank**g off?
I assume they let someone take care of the household etc.
"The house looks like an artifact." Perfectly said msc student. It all looks lifeless and cold. I don't begrudge them having nice things. It just feels so cold and staged and empty. Fake like their whole show. I know we're supposed to be impressed but the house gives me the creeps.

Also, as fredfintstone pointed out, Shane is one wrong move away from fatally crashing down those stairs. (Thanks for posting those pics, @fredfintstone. Appreciate your work doing that.) There is not one single sign that anyone living there is disabled. Not one accommodation. I'm disgusted. In their minds, it would ruin the perfect decor. In my mind it would show love and caring. There is no way Shane can maneuver around that house safely. But that's not the point with any of them; it's all about creating a false image. They are truly awful.

I can only imagine the NDA papers the people who work for them have to sign. And how many have quit already. I can just imagine Hannah haughtily saying, "Tell them they're not allowed to look at me." And Shane barking out orders. And Liz making sure the orders are enforced.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here's a link to some financial info from their "non-profit." All denominations are in USD $.

Specifically, their Form 990s show the following numbers of people they claim to have helped along with the average amount of $ help per person.

You may recall their big fundraising drive last year to give away as many $100 gift cards to anyone with a medical need, not just SMA or other forms of MD, depending on how many people chipped in. It appears they must have raked in an extra $86,900 earmarked for the cards. They made it clear that the number of cards they could afford depended solely upon the generosity of their givers. It was over and above their usual revenue for helping people with SMA or MD. I can almost guarantee you they made money off that deal. Places like Target have special deals for things like this. If you (or your company or non-profit) purchase a certain number of gift cards, they give the purchaser a discount. I'd have to go hunting for it, but I posted some info about this not long ago. Those 869 gift cards probably cost them about 90% (if not less) of face value. If the discount was, say, 10%, they raked in a nice $8,690 profit while still distributing 869 $100 gift cards.

The latest salary numbers for LAMN are from their 2020 Form 990. Shane drew $46,246 and Sarah got $51,613. I have two college degrees in technical fields, and I've never made $51,613 in a year in my life and barely made $46K one time a few years ago working 55+ hours a week. I've not come close to that much since. I'd love to get a job where I could stay home all day and handle the "grueling 98-hour" workweek they claim they do because even as meticulous as I am to detail, I don't think I'd need 98 hours to accomplish what they say it takes them 98 hours to do.

Reminds me of the plaque hanging in my kitchen. "I'm not a slow cook. I'm not a fast cook. But my husband is a half-fast cook." Likewise, I'm not a slow emailer. I'm not a fast emailer. But I can type fast, so I think I can at least claim to be a "half-fast" emailer!
Thank you for your financial writeup on S and G's 990 form donation facts- I always look forward to your breakdown of their tax/financial information in a clear and straightforward way :). Excellent point about the possibility of bulk discount gift cards- I think you're spot on about that being a possibility and it wouldn't surprise me if S and G looked around for the biggest return rate to pocket on their bulk gift card purchases. I really like the phrase that you have on a plaque in your kitchen- such a relatable and fun quote! I am also a half-fast emailer! S and G have more money than I can imagine, but they lack intelligence, integrity, talent and work ethic- and all the money in the world can't buy them any taste or morals. I get upset about their undeserved wealth, but I ultimately believe that Youtube popularity/money isn't forever and eventually, if not already- S and G will end up living beyond their means by foolishly predicting future income rather than preparing for the inevitable nose dive in popularity and income down the road.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you for your financial writeup on S and G's 990 form donation facts- I always look forward to your breakdown of their tax/financial information in a clear and straightforward way :). Excellent point about the possibility of bulk discount gift cards- I think you're spot on about that being a possibility and it wouldn't surprise me if S and G looked around for the biggest return rate to pocket on their bulk gift card purchases. I really like the phrase that you have on a plaque in your kitchen- such a relatable and fun quote! I am also a half-fast emailer! S and G have more money than I can imagine, but they lack intelligence, integrity, talent and work ethic- and all the money in the world can't buy them any taste or morals. I get upset about their undeserved wealth, but I ultimately believe that Youtube popularity/money isn't forever and eventually, if not already- S and G will end up living beyond their means by foolishly predicting future income rather than preparing for the inevitable nose dive in popularity and income down the road.
It seems like their viewer count has already taken a nose dive compared to their earlier videos. Now that the shock factor has worn off, they don't have anything else to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fredflintsone, thank you for finding that! It amazes me that they get away with the things they do. A commenter of one of the exposure videos likened their fans to older children believing in Santa. They want to believe so badly that they force themselves overlook the obvious. That must be what’s going on because these two are the biggest frauds around.

I agree with the house comments. It does look unlived in. What’s interesting is that the Florida vacation rental looked very lived in with stuff all over the dining table and counters. I’ve also noticed that their hotel room in Orlando and other various locations look pretty cluttered with their stuff. Where is all of their day to day stuff in their own house? Maybe it’s there and I just haven’t seen it or maybe Hannah makes sure nothing gets in the shots. She didn’t seem to care when they were in their old house. Pretty strange.

Speaking of the house, they are in for a real treat this winter with the rise in cost for natural gas. That monster house is going to be a real witch to keep warm.

• Heart

There is definitely something behind the gift card method. Like they are buying and selling bonds but instead use gift cards lol. These people are clowns to the max.
S&G uploaded a new video where apparently Shane visits a beer factory (I did not watch the video, MAYBE later?). Are they also doing crappy paid tours now or what? For some reason I can't stand Shane's face when he is wearing a beanie. Makes him look like a salty try-hard asshole.

Black bigalow in his latest vid called them plain boring, and I agree with that statement fully. How can you watch their videos with full attention and until the end?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There is definitely something behind the gift card method. Like they are buying and selling bonds but instead use gift cards lol. These people are clowns to the max.
S&G uploaded a new video where apparently Shane visits a beer factory (I did not watch the video, MAYBE later?). Are they also doing crappy paid tours now or what? For some reason I can't stand Shane's face when he is wearing a beanie. Makes him look like a salty try-hard asshole.

Black bigalow in his latest vid called them plain boring, and I agree with that statement fully. How can you watch their videos with full attention and until the end?
It seems like S and G are trying to get into being paid travel vloggers and they're stretching out footage of their sponsored trip to Wisconsin from weeks ago in order to not make new videos. The problem with their latest business venture is that they're too stupid and lackluster in personalities to really describe and sell an environment or activity around them other than saying, "It's fun! It's really good! Look at that!". Black Bigalow's latest video made me like him even more than I already did, because he made it a no holds barred double whammy critique describing how profoundly boring and basic S and G and Cole and Charisma are to him- I totally agree and both girls put on such fake-ass forced smiles with bulging eyes and fake excitement. They all have annoying try-hard personalities and I can't stand the stupid, goofy humor that misses the mark in both couples. I like bold, dark, quick witted humor and neither of these couples have it- they just talk for the sake of talking with nothing to say. I also agree on Shane's beanie, it makes him look like a hipster try-hard.

• Heart
Fredflintsone, thank you for finding that! It amazes me that they get away with the things they do. A commenter of one of the exposure videos likened their fans to older children believing in Santa. They want to believe so badly that they force themselves overlook the obvious. That must be what’s going on because these two are the biggest frauds around.

I agree with the house comments. It does look unlived in. What’s interesting is that the Florida vacation rental looked very lived in with stuff all over the dining table and counters. I’ve also noticed that their hotel room in Orlando and other various locations look pretty cluttered with their stuff. Where is all of their day to day stuff in their own house? Maybe it’s there and I just haven’t seen it or maybe Hannah makes sure nothing gets in the shots. She didn’t seem to care when they were in their old house. Pretty strange.

Speaking of the house, they are in for a real treat this winter with the rise in cost for natural gas. That monster house is going to be a real witch to keep warm.
Yes!!!!! You got it!!! Where IS all their stuff? In all videos before they moved, their personal clutter was on display. Not hoarder level but crap everywhere. No counter space left untouched. Couches as clothes hangers. Mugs everywhere even though the sink is 6 inches away. (Not judging because I have those tendencies myself 😂 Just observing.) Now it's all picture perfect. Anyone old enough to remember Robin Leache's 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous' show? It's like they want to put themselves on that level. Or the show 'Cribs' on MTV that my children used to watch. I think Snoop Dog used to be on that show. Now that would be something. Snoop Dog rolls up in his limosine to have a show-down with gansta' wannabe Shane who Hannah has dressed in a black leather vest with a chained, giant gold pocketwatch protruding from a pocket, several gold necklaces around his neck and wrap-around, extra dark sunglasses. Hannah, meanwhile, has gone to the beauty salon to have cornrows put in to show that she's cool, too. Liz, like JoKoy's mom, is making fried chicken to show that they're ALL woke! Or perhaps they just order out KFC. (And before anyone can come at me for being racist: I AM BEING SARCASTIC AND SLAMMING THEM BECAUSE I THINK THEY ARE THAT IGNORANT.)

As for heating of the house this winter, well, it probably won't be that expensive since it will be just George living out of one room while the trio (ahem) "winter" in Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes!!!!! You got it!!! Where IS all their stuff? In all videos before they moved, their personal clutter was on display. Not hoarder level but crap everywhere. No counter space left untouched. Couches as clothes hangers. Mugs everywhere even though the sink is 6 inches away. (Not judging because I have those tendencies myself 😂 Just observing.) Now it's all picture perfect. Anyone old enough to remember Robin Leache's 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous' show? It's like they want to put themselves on that level. Or the show 'Cribs' on MTV that my children used to watch. I think Snoop Dog used to be on that show. Now that would be something. Snoop Dog rolls up in his limosine to have a show-down with gansta' wannabe Shane who Hannah has dressed in a black leather vest with a chained, giant gold pocketwatch protruding from a pocket, several gold necklaces around his neck and wrap-around, extra dark sunglasses. Hannah, meanwhile, has gone to the beauty salon to have cornrows put in to show that she's cool, too. Liz, like JoKoy's mom, is making fried chicken to show that they're ALL woke! Or perhaps they just order out KFC. (And before anyone can come at me for being racist: I AM BEING SARCASTIC AND SLAMMING THEM BECAUSE I THINK THEY ARE THAT IGNORANT.)

As for heating of the house this winter, well, it probably won't be that expensive since it will be just George living out of one room while the trio (ahem) "winter" in Florida.
Yet again I wish that I could simultaneously click 🤣 and ❤ on your comment, Double Old!!! So great and such fantastic visual descriptions- I would absolutely kill to see that scene unfold on MTV Cribs and Snoop Dog would definitely break his perpetual daze and laugh hysterically too 🤣. I absolutely remember watching Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous as a kid :D- I loved that show and absolutely adored Robin Leach and watching all of the extravagant, beautiful furnishing and fixtures in celebrities' houses- I can't find it on TV anymore, but I watch episodes recorded on VHS on Youtube. Speaking of that show, I got a great play on words sweatshirt for myself during Covid that said, "Lifestyles of the Bored and Aimless"- so relatable to me during that time. It is strange that they don't have any clutter at all- it looks like a staging home ready to Air B and B. I wonder if Liz is militant about cleanliness and makes sure that Hannah's messiness doesn't take over the house. I like a lived in house with some character and some clutter and definitely some decorative tchotchkes on an antique nightstand 🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha

cornrows and fried chicken lmao. this is next level funny. It would be too much work for these swindlers though. that big ass kitchen is surely not used daily. Hannah pushes that bs shampoo product, putting cornrows actually requires some self-care and going to a salon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At first glance, this comment posted by “John Doe” appears to be a joke but then he goes on and actually sounds like a real fan. I’m convinced this is a fetish channel and those who know, know. The rest of us are left scratching our heads in bewilderment. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
At first glance, this comment posted by “John Doe” appears to be a joke but then he goes on and actually sounds like a real fan. I’m convinced this is a fetish channel and those who know, know. The rest of us are left scratching our heads in bewilderment. 😂
Hahahaha that's a rollercoaster ride of a comment screen grab! I always get a kick out of comments from their obsessive fans with poor impulse control that go from complimenting them to telling a graphic sob story and then back to complimenting them. The fans might as well say "I hope that you enjoyed Wisconsin! Just had my lipoma removed, doctor says to rest. My electricity and gas were cut off this winter and my dog has a limp, but you guys always put a smile on my face! Great earrings, Hannah! Do you know where I can buy them? Many blessings to all" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s to like ? They are both con artists scamming people of money …
I mean in the sense I do feel sorry for him because of his disability, I look after adults with special needs so I know it can be hard looking after people with limited abilities, but yes I agree they are likely to be fraudsters

Reactions: 7
They have a new video up of Hannah eating Taco Bell for the first time (probably a lie) and of course, she claims she's overheated and takes her sweater off to eat multiple Taco Bell meals in a sports bra and leggings while Shane tells her to keep eating :rolleyes:. I guess they granted a very specific kink wish to their Patreon subscribers today! :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
I mean in the sense I do feel sorry for him because of his disability, I look after adults with special needs so I know it can be hard looking after people with limited abilities, but yes I agree they are likely to be fraudsters
Same I have worked looking after individuals with special needs ect and my aunt who passed had spina bifada she never complained about her disability not once .. that’s why I can’t stand shane I feel sorry for what he goes through yes .. but if he wants to be treated equally he can still be a jerk disabled or not .. he scams disabled people out their money and makes fun of others with disabilities he feels like he’s better than anyone else with a disability and I don’t like that disabled or not everyone’s equal and everyone is worthy just if someone’s a jerk they are a jerk too and he’s a prize head

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.