Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to god, sometimes this forum is worse than a Boris Johnson dinner party.
-Who are you to judge this couple about their level of knowledge about their own health?
-Did you know that most vegans are highly educated on their own health and regularly do checkups?
-If people are critically ill, they need medical nutrients, not a steak.
-Red meat, processed meat, and dairy, are causes of cancer.
-There are literarily hundreds of sources for protein that are plant based, and that contain more protein than meat.
-Most vegans have no problems with protein deficiency. What they have to supplement is Vit B12, which is difficult to cover the daily ration of.
-Most people don’t know that the cows that are producing milk by being constantly made pregnant and gets their babies taken away, are also given Vit B12 as a supplement. So basically what non vegans are doing is eating B12 that went through the intestines of a cow first, then was put into the mother’s milk she produces for her calf, which humans then drink. Whilst vegans manage to take this supplement on their own.
-Veganism means basically you eliminate almost all cholesterol problems as eggs, milk and meat which does cause cholesterol problems are eliminated. Only people with genetic factors and those who swim in coconut and palm oil will have problems despite being vegan.
-There are several successfull and healthy vegan body builders, weight lifters, athletes and sport competitors. Google it.
-Anyone can have harmful food fixations. Veganism is not a diet, it’s an ethical decision and a way of life. Of course there will always be that hippie that thinks veganism is «the road to a clean body» or some new age fanatic believing that veganism means loosing weight - but those are not your average vegans. Those are the extremes which are in every layer of our society and can not be used as an example for a general way of living for a growing number of the population.

Read a book and get educated on veganism before spewing out completely wrong statements full of prejudice and ignorance. A good start is here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58093554-this-is-vegan-propaganda
I just love it when someone feels the need to pop into a thread they're not overly active in and take a big woke tit all over someone who was just making an observation 😒

@DoubleOld, save me a space beside @SmallWonder please - I'll bring a bean salad and home grown Aussie lamb 😘
Lamb is my absolute favorite Sunday meal😋😋😋

You're a star ❤! That would be hilarious- imagine their faces during a mail unboxing 😄! S and G have a boring new video up talking about nightmares and dreams. Hannah was wearing her Chelsea Cutler concert sweater and talking about how it was hard to sleep because of her excitement from the concert and then she had a dream that Shane divorced her and was happy with a new wife- maybe it's her subconscious telling her that she'd be happy coming out and having her own wife. Speaking of Chelsea Cutler, why does she put on a strange speech impediment while singing? I can barely understand the words that she is singing even with captions on.
Never heard of this person but she sounds like a hippy version of that other mumble-singer, Billie Eilish.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
the new short video with her trying clothes in is pretty standard.

I wondered about something involving 'Gnomio and Juliet' in a thread title??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hannah supposedly deciding between date night outfits is ridiculous. Give me a break. They don't go on dates - they're two work chums. There's nothing romantic or sexy or even fun about them. I wouldn't dress up for that squid anyways. She's also worn schlumpy sweaters with her hair sloppily tied back to high end restaurants. She doesn't care about impressing him...maybe her date to the Chelsea Cutler show, though 😂

I just love it when someone feels the need to pop into a thread they're not overly active in and take a big woke tit all over someone who was just making an observation
I can't stop laughing at "take a big woke tit" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hannah supposedly deciding between date night outfits is ridiculous. Give me a break. They don't go on dates - they're two work chums. There's nothing romantic or sexy or even fun about them. I wouldn't dress up for that squid anyways. She's also worn schlumpy sweaters with her hair sloppily tied back to high end restaurants. She doesn't care about impressing him...maybe her date to the Chelsea Cutler show, though 😂

I can't stop laughing at "take a big woke tit" 😂
Lol
Squirmy and Grubs #10: Ghome of the manor, some bramis and one big woke s##t (no swear words allowed)

• Haha
That short on her Instagram the first outfit hannah looks like a cheap hooker

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That short on her Instagram the first outfit hannah looks like a cheap hooker
1649430071752.png
1649430186260.png

100% cheap hooker :ROFLMAO:! The mini skirt and thigh high boots option gave me "Pretty Woman" movie vibes- except instead of bleeping Richard Gere on a piano, she's emptying a piss jar and squatting over a living game of Pick-up Stix!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's only a true Lamb roast if you basically drink the mint sauce along with it ;)
The best gravy is lamb and when it is combined with mint sauce, it's exquisite. My goodness, I'm actually salivating. I also love yorkies with my lamb roasts 😋 😋 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Re starting a new thread. What am I missing here? This is what it says we SHOULD see.

Tattle Life New Thread.png

This is what *I* see.

Tattle Life S_G Threads.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Re starting a new thread. What am I missing here? This is what it says we SHOULD see.

View attachment 1180312

This is what *I* see.

View attachment 1180314
I was having this issue when people said I should be able to ignore + report a post. No option was there. After a couple weeks, they just appeared. I assumed it was because I was a 'low level' member, went up a 'level' and then I could see the options. But you're a well known member... I would have assumed you had the ability to make new posts! Because of this, ]perhaps my theory is incorrect?

So we have some suggestions for the next thread title:

1. @jolleee : Squirmy and Grubs #10: Gnome of the manor, some bramis and one big woke s##t

2. @SmallWonder: Squirmy and Grubs #10: Sweatin' to the Moldies: Cooldown with an insufferable gnome

3. @fredflintstone & @Cattycat79 : Squirmy and Grubs #10: Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

4. @The Scammy & Greedy show & @Cattycat79 : Squirmy and Grubs #10: The insufferable gnome that has never been in a lady garden

I apologize if I missed any. There have been other great keywords & terms tossed around the last few days... including:

"Basic B in a Brami"

And for future ideas, someone PLEASE work in "Jose Jalapeño on a Steek"! I crack up every time I see @Poggypig's profile pic! It's kind of mean, but as someone observed, Shane is always insulting Hannah's appearance, so what's good for the goose... as they say.

• Heart

1. @jolleee : Squirmy and Grubs #10: Gnome of the manor, some bramis and one big woke s##t

2. @SmallWonder: Squirmy and Grubs #10: Sweatin' to the Moldies: Cooldown with an insufferable gnome

3. @fredflintstone & @Cattycat79 : Squirmy and Grubs #10: Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

4. @The Scammy & Greedy show & @Cattycat79 : Squirmy and Grubs #10: The insufferable gnome that has never been in a lady garden

I apologize if I missed any. There have been other great keywords & terms tossed around the last few days... including:

"Basic B in a Brami"

And for future ideas, someone PLEASE work in "Jose Jalapeño on a Steek"! I crack up every time I see @Poggypig's profile pic! It's kind of mean, but as someone observed, Shane is always insulting Hannah's appearance, so what's good for the goose... as they say.
Thank you for all of your efforts to do this new thread, Fred Flintstone! All of the suggestions are absolutely hilarious, so I'm happy with any of them as titles 😄!!

"Basic B in a Brami"

See id feel bad having that pic as it’s deemed cruel but shane verbally abused hannah and calls her a hungry hippo he always bullied disabled people in his book and well he scans people for money so he has no shame the little goblin and I love that title “shame has never been in a lady garden “ but hannah has 😂

• Haha
See Hannah’s eating pickles and my display pic is a pickle it’s on her stories on Instagram is she trying to say she loves eating shane 🤢🤢🤢

Shane’s story is also about pickles so I guess they both do read here and it’s a subtle nod to it

Last edited:
See Hannah’s eating pickles and my display pic is a pickle it’s on her stories on Instagram is she trying to say she loves eating shane 🤢🤢🤢

Shane’s story is also about pickles so I guess they both do read here and it’s a subtle nod to it
Except Jose is a jalapeño pepper... on a steek! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.