Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah’s face is permanently stuck on either sarcastic / smug or giggly and slightly crazy eyes. I don’t ever see any relaxed and happy kind faces from her.
I think the "fans" would say how they liked the "Shane being silly, Hannah being fed up" troupe, so they do that all the time.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That's what I wondered, like how you could feel intimate with the same person you are taking care of, like cleaning them and stuff. It would feel like an adult/child relationship. I mean, it's not fair and sucks, but the dynamic is too far off. Plus he's always had women flock to him? Come on. How did you meet your ex?
Yeah I feel like you can to a certain extent - for example I wash my partners hair and make him food etc but there is a balance in that he drives me places and does other stuff to help me - I’m not like his mummy or nurse! That would be too much.
I think the "fans" would say how they liked the "Shane being silly, Hannah being fed up" troupe, so they do that all the time.
Oooh ok!! I don’t really like her vibe. It’s kinda snooty or something? I don’t know or like she thinks she is some kind of perfect saint. I find her not genuine and I usually have good senses of vibes!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's what I wondered, like how you could feel intimate with the same person you are taking care of, like cleaning them and stuff. It would feel like an adult/child relationship. I mean, it's not fair and sucks, but the dynamic is too far off. Plus he's always had women flock to him? Come on. How did you meet your ex?
On tinder. He omitted the fact he had sma until we had been talking for a long time. He then told me and I felt that as we got on so well I shouldn't dismiss it. Aside from the resentment of being lied to for so long, as you say, the dynamic was off for me. Helping someone go to the toilet just made me feel like I was a carer

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She does think she is a saint!
I think washing your partners hair would be fine, but there has to be a line, ya know?

Reactions: 8
I discovered s&g when I was dating a man with t2sma. They painted it to be all roses and unicorns and it just isn't. There are so many challenges and they genuinely made me feel like an awful person for deciding it was something I couldn't cope with. I am a nurse and a single mother I didn't need an extra person to care for. The biggest challenge was sex and due to the contraction of limbs and curved spine etc it was pretty.mucu impossible. If have more respect for them if they actually discussed the reality and issues instead of being passive aggressive and lying
Thank you for sharing your firsthand experience. It’s always made sense to me that their painting such a carefree rosy picture of their situation is terribly hurtful to those who actually live this everyday.

Please accept my apology for being crude, but since you brought up sex, can you comment on the size of your ex’s winky and if it got hard?Again, I’m sorry. I’ve done Google searches at great length and the subject seems shrouded in mystery because I can never find anything about sma and penis size/function.

• Heart
On tinder. He omitted the fact he had sma until we had been talking for a long time. He then told me and I felt that as we got on so well I shouldn't dismiss it. Aside from the resentment of being lied to for so long, as you say, the dynamic was off for me. Helping someone go to the toilet just made me feel like I was a carer
You must be in the UK. That's too bad that he wasn't up front about his disability. You sound very kind! I'm an RN too, it would be hard for me to draw the line.

• Heart
You must be in the UK. That's too bad that he wasn't up front about his disability. You sound very kind! I'm an RN too, it would be hard for me to draw the line.
I am in the UK. It was the expectation that I would be happy to give care with no discussion which I found hard. As you know being an RN when you come home from work you don't want to be doing your job at home. But s&g are definitely not telling the whole truth at all. I've always found something very off about them

Thank you for sharing your firsthand experience. It’s always made sense to me that their painting such a carefree rosy picture of their situation is terribly hurtful to those who actually live this everyday.

Please accept my apology for being crude, but since you brought up sex, can you comment on the size of your ex’s winky and if it got hard?Again, I’m sorry. I’ve done Google searches at great length and the subject seems shrouded in mystery because I can never find anything about sma and penis size/function.
There were definitely issues with size and maintaining an election but I think that was down to his insecurity too as he had never been with anybody before

• Heart
Thank you, RachRN. That makes a lot more sense given the disease.

• Heart
I am in the UK. It was the expectation that I would be happy to give care with no discussion which I found hard. As you know being an RN when you come home from work you don't want to be doing your job at home. But s&g are definitely not telling the whole truth at all. I've always found something very off about them

There were definitely issues with size and maintaining an election but I think that was down to his insecurity too as he had never been with anybody before
Yes, coming home to care for someone after caring all day is hard.
Who took care of him while you were at work? Did he have a nurse?
So he was a virgin too? I suspect Shane hasn't really had sex in the tradition sense, as much as they try to convince the world he goes all night.
He is completely chair bound and can't move anything, it seems silly to say "we did" stuff when he can't do anything.

How much of that narrative is the typical “guy” trope and the fed up girlfriend in the background…
It breeds that idea that the guys is useless while the girlfriend coughs up all the man stuff.

that must have been so tough .. not being up front about something so intense then being forced to be the bad guy who broke up w someonedue To levels of intensity complexity that a condition like SMA involves - I feel for you being thrown into that situation. Honesty is always the best policy and can lead to intrigue rather than being faced with a lie. It’s something so huge to be hiding too yikes

• Heart
I hate the "he's just a normal guy in a wheelchair" bit. He's not, he has a terrible condition and pretending it's easy makes it worse!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I hate the "he's just a normal guy in a wheelchair" bit. He's not, he has a terrible condition and pretending it's easy makes it worse!
I feel like how many people with conditions will be denied supports now… “haven’t you seen the squirmy and grubs YouTube channel? It’s fine, there is nothing wrong w you . Anyone can become a millionaire and get a fit athletic wife who is waiting to do everything for you at no charge other than what the patrons will fork out to watch. “
Sigh…

• Sad
  • Heart
I feel like how many people with conditions will be denied supports now… “haven’t you seen the squirmy and grubs YouTube channel? It’s fine, there is nothing wrong w you . Anyone can become a millionaire and get a fit athletic wife who is waiting to do everything for you at no charge other than what the patrons will fork out to watch. “
Sigh…
I feel bad because you see a lot of comments from guys with disabilities asking Shane how they can get a girlfriend of their own :( Shane’s selling a fairytale it’s all fake the whole lot not saying people with disabilities are unworthy of love because they are worthy of love but Shane’s sold a complete sham and lie

• Heart
  • Sad
I feel bad because you see a lot of comments from guys with disabilities asking Shane how they can get a girlfriend of their own :( Shane’s selling a fairytale it’s all fake the whole lot not saying people with disabilities are unworthy of love because they are worthy of love but Shane’s sold a complete sham and lie
Pure evil 👿 right. Hope this channel doesn’t get too much more support tbh. Dangerous message throwing love, unpaid highest level of care into one big melting pot. Ugh.

• Heart
View attachment 864153
Ok which one of you posted this? Hahahaha
hey, that's me. I tried to be sarcastic and snarky, joke is on me. look at the likes and comment now...

The perfect specimen of what? I hope this was satire!!
it was satire. sadly, his fans agree with me. I am the idiot here lol.
It is 😂 I enjoy Oofy Doofy's comments - they're not a fan of S&G
correct, I am NOT a fan lol.

funny enough, all my "mean (actually critical)" comments get deleted within a minute. however, if I kiss his ass, the sky is the limit, as you can see...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
hey, that's me. I tried to be sarcastic and snarky, joke is on me. look at the likes and comment now...

it was satire. sadly, his fans agree with me. I am the idiot here lol.
correct, I am NOT a fan lol.

funny enough, all my "mean (actually critical)" comments get deleted within a minute. however, if I kiss his ass, the sky is the limit, as you can see...
That was a hilarious comment that you posted on Youtube, MSC-Student 😆, keep up the great work! Your hand written red annotations on screen grabs make me laugh too!

1636906778426.png

I just saw this comment on their latest video. How low is Hannah's bar for attraction?! Shane's goofy comments are attractive to her? Get the hell out of here, Hannah! He's a chatterbox with juvenile humor. Money talks and she'll put up with absolutely anything to keep from punching in a time card at the Kohl's loading docks again.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wow, THAT is attractive to her? Dumb, obvious jokes? So let's break it down.
No sex
Dumb jokes
Wiping ass
Doing EVERYTHING around the house

Sounds good Hannah...oh but no job and live with parents in a mansion....right.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would bet money that Shane wrotethat. Hannah doesn’t say, “Hannah here” but Shane says “Shane here” quite a bit. If that were Hannah, it would have been much more of a scolding and less of an explanation. Shane is so pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He probably has NOTHING else to do besides look at the comments. I mean, it's not like they do a video and then he goes out to golf. He just sits at the computer all day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.