Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably has NOTHING else to do besides look at the comments. I mean, it's not like they do a video and then he goes out to golf. He just sits at the computer all day.
Exactly. Nothing but reading comments 98 hours a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would bet money that Shane wrotethat. Hannah doesn’t say, “Hannah here” but Shane says “Shane here” quite a bit. If that were Hannah, it would have been much more of a scolding and less of an explanation. Shane is so pathetic.
I agree that Shane wrote that. Reads like his exact phrasing.

Reactions: 9
I agree that Shane wrote that. Reads like his exact phrasing.
Yeah that’s definitely Shane who wrote that! No one loves Shane as much as Shane does not even crazy pyscho hannah I mean she is crazy to wanna wipe that entitled jerks ass forever but even there’s a line with her! Who in their right mind would love that jerks sense of humour id rather gouge my eyes out with a spoon than endures minute of that gurgling

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am in the UK. It was the expectation that I would be happy to give care with no discussion which I found hard. As you know being an RN when you come home from work you don't want to be doing your job at home. But s&g are definitely not telling the whole truth at all. I've always found something very off about them

There were definitely issues with size and maintaining an election but I think that was down to his insecurity too as he had never been with anybody before
Your name isnt Shannon or Anna is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Your name isnt Shannon or Anna is it?
Whenever Anna's name comes up, I am always reminded that Shane started the "Everyone Thinks My Girlfriend is My Nurse" roadshow with her in tow after they were a "couple" for TWO MONTHS!!! That has never sat right with me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Does anyone have any thread title ideas?

Mine is kind of a copycat of a past title with different words.

Her face is smug, his teeth are jacked and now we know that they cannot act.

• Haha
She does think she is a saint!
I think washing your partners hair would be fine, but there has to be a line, ya know?
Definitely! I also could not cope without proper intimacy, I don’t know how Hannah could give up her whole sex life at such a young age as I don’t see how they can really have sex in any normal way!

Reactions: 6
Hannah took the time to correct this commenter. As usual, Hannah doesn’t know WTF she’s talking about. A baby doll dress has an empire waist and gathers or has the seam directly under the bust and flows downward from there. Miss stuck up know it all witch doesn’t actually know it all. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Whenever Anna's name comes up, I am always reminded that Shane started the "Everyone Thinks My Girlfriend is My Nurse" roadshow with her in tow after they were a "couple" for TWO MONTHS!!! That has never sat right with me.
Never sat right with me that on his first date with hannah he made a bingo sheet of his care I mean how cheeky do you have to be ? To expect that from someone even if you have been speaking to for a few months it’s disrespectful as duck what if it hadn’t of worked out on that date that would’ve been awkward hannah should’ve seen those red flags there and then and ran like duck!!!!

Definitely! I also could not cope without proper intimacy, I don’t know how Hannah could give up her whole sex life at such a young age as I don’t see how they can really have sex in any normal way!
She’s clearly lesbian or a sexual if she’s lesbian it’s a win win situation getting paid to laze aorind a mansion while looking like a saint and doesn’t have to have wes with shane not that’ it’s possible or she just has to grin and bear it giving him the odd handie 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Same it’s the fact Shane can’t even hug her properly or hold her or protect her yeah he can be emotionally there for her but most girls like to feel protected physically

• Heart
They’re so defensive! It’s sad that they take the time to go into the comments and correct people, that says a lot about them! They can’t laugh off any criticism!

Reactions: 7
Exa
They’re so defensive! It’s sad that they take the time to go into the comments and correct people, that says a lot about them! They can’t laugh off any criticism!
If their relationship was real they wouldn’t be so defensive of it they would just laugh it off

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone have any thread title ideas?

Mine is kind of a copycat of a past title with different words.

Her face is smug, his teeth are jacked and now we know that they cannot act.
"Spermy and Grabby: Perfect specimen preservation, 'accidental' ass shots and a soulless mansion"

I'm a lurker but that's my contribution 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Hannah took the time to correct this commenter. As usual, Hannah doesn’t know WTF she’s talking about. A baby doll dress has an empire waist and gathers or has the seam directly under the bust and flows downward from there. Miss stuck up know it all witch doesn’t actually know it all. 😂
What is wrong with her? It's like she can never be wrong or something? Perhaps some sort of weird perfectionist? I would say maybe the autism thing is right, but I don't want to insult autistic individuals!!
And that dress is not a baby doll dress in any way, those were very 90's and distinct. Think spice girls, baby spice. What she is wearing is more like a maxi, but is so utterly dull and drab that it's an insult to the dress.

• Heart
  • Haha
What is wrong with her? It's like she can never be wrong or something? Perhaps some sort of weird perfectionist? I would say maybe the autism thing is right, but I don't want to insult autistic individuals!!
And that dress is not a baby doll dress in any way, those were very 90's and distinct. Think spice girls, baby spice. What she is wearing is more like a maxi, but is so utterly dull and drab that it's an insult to the dress.
Yeah she really doesn’t handle constructive criticism well at all, I think it may be a sign of insecurity.

Ugh not a fan of that dress! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Never sat right with me that on his first date with hannah he made a bingo sheet of his care I mean how cheeky do you have to be ? To expect that from someone even if you have been speaking to for a few months it’s disrespectful as duck what if it hadn’t of worked out on that date that would’ve been awkward hannah should’ve seen those red flags there and then and ran like duck!!!!

She’s clearly lesbian or a sexual if she’s lesbian it’s a win win situation getting paid to laze aorind a mansion while looking like a saint and doesn’t have to have wes with shane not that’ it’s possible or she just has to grin and bear it giving him the odd handie 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Same it’s the fact Shane can’t even hug her properly or hold her or protect her yeah he can be emotionally there for her but most girls like to feel protected physically
Honestly that's what I struggled with, having to physically put his arm on me etc. Sometimes a girl just likes to be held...or thrown about a bit!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.