Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dumbass said that dowdy school-marm frock was a babydoll, and corrected someone who rightfully corrected her? The audacity/stupidity is off the charts with her šŸ˜‚Couldn't even Google "babydoll dress" to understand why she's wrong.

She got defensive with English Lad's comment (attached), which leads me to believe she has never been romantically/sexually involved with a man if she likens being "handled" to being wrangled like livestock! And saying "ew" as it were to be from a random man and not a spouse. Weird. If she doesn't get that "handled" most likely meant spontaneous affection/passion (and yes, a good throwdown!), she's never been there. And she knows that Shane could never provide what most red blooded couples yearn for. She gets more "handling" with Meredith šŸ˜‚. So, according to her, he just gurgles something naughty to her and then they get down? Gross. Yeah right. At best (for him), sounds like he is submitting a work order and she and Liz decide which one has to slap on the rubber gloves to perform the request.

Oh and cheers to @msc student for providing laughs here and in their comment section!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sometimes ya need to be handled lol. Uses his words? How? Oh, that gurgling he does with lame jokes? That's what does it? Why would she even respond to that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Uses his words" - another infantilizing concept as it's common to ask young children to "use their words" to express their feelings instead of throwing tantrums.

Editing to add: one has to be truly demented even to pretend his nasally gurgles make their lady bits tingle. He is just revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"Uses his words" - another infantilizing concept as it's common to ask young children to "use their words" to express their feelings instead of throwing tantrums.
Also something you often hear therapists say that are working with verbal kids on the spectrum

Reactions: 10
Just watched the abysmal fashion show (well, half...I have better things to do). Boy of boy, does our little Hanny love herself or what. I think she gets off knowing that she is spank material for all the "Shane's" out there. Sorry to put it so crudely, but that's really what I think - she's an exhibitionist.

Another thought I had whilst watching is that it's extremely cruel to their audience to show a white, college educated, attractive able bodied woman parading around when the majority of their audience are people with a disability. Hannah is the definition of privilege. We know Shane enjoys proving his manhood through her, but it baffles me that they are both so callous and tone deaf.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She thinks she is hot stuff for sure. Not sure how this is helping with disability rights? Especially since we don't even see Shane?
They probably didn't get as many views for the videos showing how she cared for him and what not.

Reactions: 11
I liked someoneā€™s comment here a while back for the new thread title:
Itā€™s.time.to.talk.about.my.wifeā€™s.big.ass
I changed my mind: spermy and greedy
or
- sperminator and greedy
- spermy and brami
the brami received legendary status, let's be honest. Hannah is way too classy these days.

I wonder when they start virtue signalling about climate (change), they will attract sustainable sponsors.

In before these two become self proclaimed eco-warriors lol.

Shanks & Ganks: Enter Shane Manor

Shane-Chi and the Legend of the 10 Uneaten Meals
I think you win lol, the second one with uneaten meals is great lmao

• Haha
She thinks she is hot stuff for sure. Not sure how this is helping with disability rights? Especially since we don't even see Shane?
They probably didn't get as many views for the videos showing how she cared for him and what not.
And sheā€™s not helping with anyones rights. That ā€œfashion showā€ represents unsustainable slave labor fashion aka fast fashion

not to mention harmful to the environment too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeah, disposable wear for sure. Sometimes their older videos pop up and I'm amazed at how different they were.

Yeah, disposable wear for sure. Sometimes their older videos pop up and I'm amazed at how different they were.
Yeah very disposable wear. I mean no offence to anyone who enjoys some mall clothing in the likes of h and m or forever 21 but it falls apart clogs up the environment Iā€™m all for a bit of fun but sheā€™s piling it on. She should try thrift stores for early 2000s wear which is back .. a thrift store fashion show would have been cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That dumbass said that dowdy school-marm frock was a babydoll, and corrected someone who rightfully corrected her? The audacity/stupidity is off the charts with her šŸ˜‚Couldn't even Google "babydoll dress" to understand why she's wrong.

She got defensive with English Lad's comment (attached), which leads me to believe she has never been romantically/sexually involved with a man if she likens being "handled" to being wrangled like livestock! And saying "ew" as it were to be from a random man and not a spouse. Weird. If she doesn't get that "handled" most likely meant spontaneous affection/passion (and yes, a good throwdown!), she's never been there. And she knows that Shane could never provide what most red blooded couples yearn for. She gets more "handling" with Meredith šŸ˜‚. So, according to her, he just gurgles something naughty to her and then they get down? Gross. Yeah right. At best (for him), sounds like he is submitting a work order and she and Liz decide which one has to slap on the rubber gloves to perform the request.

Oh and cheers to @msc student for providing laughs here and in their comment section!
Yeah that comment just adds more fuel to the fire of what we think that hannah is gay and doesnā€™t wanna be ā€œhandledā€ by a man ā€¦ but hey you squeeze those tits and ass out on youre videos hannah you know likes and clout and money come before any morals and dignity hypocrite

Ooft nothing gets a girl going than Shane stud burcaw and that soft silky voice of his the little sex god

• Haha

ā€œEwā€ haha oh Hannah, being handled with passion is like livestock but parading your body around like female baboon in heat for money is not?
Like what do they do? Shane gurgles and it gets her excited. Like ā€œ oh baby gurgle for me againā€

• Haha
  • Heart
They're such virtue signallers about the stupid covid crap. Remember when they were more than happy to call everyone out constantly for not wearing masks but they didn't have a mask in sight at their "wedding"? I guess Hannah's vanity and making sure she has a billion photos of herself was more important. But she'll wear a mask when she goes out and takes selfies to prove it so she can brag about being a good person then. Just not when her vanity matters!

That was a hilarious comment that you posted on Youtube, MSC-Student šŸ˜†, keep up the great work! Your hand written red annotations on screen grabs make me laugh too!

View attachment 865445
I just saw this comment on their latest video. How low is Hannah's bar for attraction?! Shane's goofy comments are attractive to her? Get the hell out of here, Hannah! He's a chatterbox with juvenile humor. Money talks and she'll put up with absolutely anything to keep from punching in a time card at the Kohl's loading docks again.
"interrupting and teasing eachother is a normal part of how we talk"

are they five? how is this a normal way to talk once you are out of elementary school? zero social skills

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The website has at least 1 babydoll dress so I think she thought she ordered one of the babydoll dresses but actually ordered one of the other choices and didn't bother to spend 15 seconds figuring out the definition of babydoll. Either that or the website is throwing fancy names on plain clothing to justify a 180 dollar markup and taking advantage of lazy people that won't realize it's not a cute babydoll.

Have any of you seen wheelchair_rapunzel on Instagram and TikTok? She has SMA and she's literally the female version of Shane. She is repulsive. Her comments sections on TikTok are always people making fun of her and saying "she's in heat again" because she is so disgustingly horny. I've never come across a hornier person. Her entire TikTok is just her mouthing along to songs that go "I want you to duck me right now" and CONSTANTLY trying to prove that she has sex. Posting videos of herself making out with random drunk dudes at clubs and so on. Her and Shane together would make the world implode with pent up sexual frustration. Maybe it's an SMA thing. They get so horny because they're so starved for sex that they go insane. Look her up, she's simply revolting. And she has the same gurgly voice as Shane. Edit: just checked her Ig because I haven't been able to stomach another picture of her "proudly disabled ass" in lacy lingerie and it turns out she's now an influencer for a vibrator. Incredible. These peoples entirely personality is the sex they don't have

• Sick
  • Heart
ā€œEwā€ haha oh Hannah, being handled with passion is like livestock but parading your body around like female baboon in heat for money is not?
Like what do they do? Shane gurgles and it gets her excited. Like ā€œ oh baby gurgle for me againā€
Prob gets turned on changing Shaneā€™s nappy and when he gurgles that hannah is a happy hippo

They're such virtue signallers about the stupid covid crap. Remember when they were more than happy to call everyone out constantly for not wearing masks but they didn't have a mask in sight at their "wedding"? I guess Hannah's vanity and making sure she has a billion photos of herself was more important. But she'll wear a mask when she goes out and takes selfies to prove it so she can brag about being a good person then. Just not when her vanity matters!

"interrupting and teasing eachother is a normal part of how we talk"

are they five? how is this a normal way to talk once you are out of elementary school? zero social skills
Yeah pisses me off how Shane thinks heā€™s some hero for wearing a mask and thay anyone who doesnā€™t wear a mask is disgusting cuz if little boy Shane can wear one then no one has an excuse Ok Shane what about people who have been sexuality assaulted and have trauma what about people with severe Anxinety ? Iā€™ve never worn a mask and never will and Iā€™m not getting vaccinated either and Iā€™m fine so stop being a bleeping sell out Shane he wouldnā€™t like it if people judges his disability

Have any of you seen wheelchair_rapunzel on Instagram and TikTok? She has SMA and she's literally the female version of Shane. She is repulsive. Her comments sections on TikTok are always people making fun of her and saying "she's in heat again" because she is so disgustingly horny. I've never come across a hornier person. Her entire TikTok is just her mouthing along to songs that go "I want you to duck me right now" and CONSTANTLY trying to prove that she has sex. Posting videos of herself making out with random drunk dudes at clubs and so on. Her and Shane together would make the world implode with pent up sexual frustration. Maybe it's an SMA thing. They get so horny because they're so starved for sex that they go insane. Look her up, she's simply revolting. And she has the same gurgly voice as Shane. Edit: just checked her Ig because I haven't been able to stomach another picture of her "proudly disabled ass" in lacy lingerie and it turns out she's now an influencer for a vibrator. Incredible. These peoples entirely personality is the sex they don't have
Yeah sheā€™s another arrogant asshole calls put anyone for literally nothing how she is over them guys like a dog on heat they must be embarrassed for her being that bleeping easy if a guy was being a pest over girls like that he would be called out sheā€™s a sex pest to guys

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How aboutā€¦

Stripper and gargly ?!

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Livestock is not a term I like anyway as it means animals are property. She is clueless about animal rights along with everything else and not compassionate. Which video is this on as I want to comment?!

Reactions: 8
How aboutā€¦

Stripper and gargly ?!

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Livestock is not a term I like anyway as it means animals are property. She is clueless about animal rights along with everything else and not compassionate. Which video is this on as I want to comment?!
She calls out anyone who even says sheā€™s hot but takes the emotional abuse from Shane who fat shames her Great example for a feminist hannah

• Haha
That's what I wondered, like how you could feel intimate with the same person you are taking care of, like cleaning them and stuff. It would feel like an adult/child relationship. I mean, it's not fair and sucks, but the dynamic is too far off. Plus he's always had women flock to him? Come on. How did you meet your ex?
I think this is a bit of an unfair sweeping generalisation. There's many people who have very loving relationships which involve an element of personal care, myself included. It may not work for every personality type but it can work and often does.

Again with the ridiculous generalisations of this group! "Maybe it's an SMA thing. They get so horny because they're so starved for sex that they go insane." You'll actually find a large majority of the SMA community are in healthy, loving relationships with good sex lives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.