Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 Jaco arms 🤣 Hannah can't even handle attaching one Jaco arm regularly - 8 will probably take her a whole decade 😂

Haha! I skimmed through it just to see her "fashion ideas". This looked like a Walmart flyer come to life! I'm surprised they didn't sponsor this video. She has ZERO sense of style. Her frumpy frocks, dumpy sweaters, and basic af painted on jeans and tanks are not "fashion", unless you are inspired to blend into wet cement or oatmeal.
She seems to have lost her quarantine bonbon weight, although I don't know why she gets her tits in a twist when people ask what her workout routine is. When I was in my physical prime and naturally maintained it with little effort, I was still flattered when people asked if I worked out!
We know what Shane uses that jaco arm for ..: 🤮🤮🤮🤮that’s all I’m gonna say

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That's what I thought too!
Why does she get mad when people ask about her workout routine?

Reactions: 7
Can't blame him if he's using it on himself although according to him he's been getting nonstop action since college
Ooft the little stud sounds like he’s a proper sex god who needs bradd Pitt when we have Shane burcaw

The perfect specimen of what? I hope this was satire!!
The perfect specimen of a total gobshite that’s what

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder with the mechanics of the Jaco arm if pleasing himself or Hannah is even possible- if someone else was operating the joystick and the speed of movement of the arm was brought up a couple levels, maybe- but it wouldn't replicate natural, quick variations of speed, angle and grip properly. I don't think Shane's hand has the strength/dexterity to operated the Jaco arm for simple movements let alone repetitive ones needed for foreplay and the damn Jaco arm can't even have repetitive movements programmed in once to repeat over and over 😆. Hypothetically, If they did even bone, they probably would forgo RoboCop Jaco Sex in favor of sex toys.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is so full of himself! Thinks he's witty and relevant. There is one video that is something like " how I became disabled" like he was in an accident and not BORN that way. I think he considers himself only minorly disabled, when in reality, he is severely disabled

I wonder with the mechanics of the Jaco arm if pleasing himself or Hannah is even possible- if someone else was operating the joystick and the speed of movement of the arm was brought up a couple levels, maybe- but it wouldn't replicate natural, quick variations of speed, angle and grip properly. I don't think Shane's hand has the strength/dexterity to operated the Jaco arm for simple movements let alone repetitive ones needed for foreplay and the damn Jaco arm can't even have repetitive movements programmed in once to repeat over and over 😆. Hypothetically, If they did even bone, they probably would forgo RoboCop Jaco Sex in favor of sex toys.
There is no way they can have sex, he can't move or straighten out? She must be doing something else. Or someONE else. I love how he thinks his winky is huge...okay, sure.

In the new “my favourite everyday outfits” video, Hannah tries on a skirt that her mother gave her when she was 16, only to admit, “I never wear it.” Uh, what? So why showcase a skirt you never wear in a video that’s supposedly dedicated to your favourite everyday outfits? Am I missing something here?

This really goes to show how desperate they are to churn out video after video for that sweet YouTube $$$$. What an insult to their “fan base,” many of whom, as we know, are disabled themselves. S&G know they have a bunch of naive suckers eating from the palms of their hands, but the problem is they’re feeding them actual tit. As another example, refer to these two accepting sponsorship deals from random mobile gaming apps. Such shills.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is that how YouTube works? I'm not really up on the inner workings. I know the video has to be like 10 minutes or something. They take the worst sponsors, like why not take something that has to do with disability?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is that how YouTube works? I'm not really up on the inner workings. I know the video has to be like 10 minutes or something. They take the worst sponsors, like why not take something that has to do with disability?
I’m pretty sure that next to sponsorship deals, YouTubers make most of their money from ad views. Some ads are skippable but many are not.
ETA: the higher the view count the more $$$ they make from YouTube but view count doesn’t seem as profitable as what could potentially be made from ad revenue. Not sure how accurate Social Blade is these days, but they’re definitely relying on the continued support of their invested/loyal viewership.

Attachments

Last edited:
I discovered s&g when I was dating a man with t2sma. They painted it to be all roses and unicorns and it just isn't. There are so many challenges and they genuinely made me feel like an awful person for deciding it was something I couldn't cope with. I am a nurse and a single mother I didn't need an extra person to care for. The biggest challenge was sex and due to the contraction of limbs and curved spine etc it was pretty.mucu impossible. If have more respect for them if they actually discussed the reality and issues instead of being passive aggressive and lying

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Or he uses it to roll joints / blunts and blaze them up. If they'd made a video of that it would hit a million views in a day and the High Times magazine endorsements would be flooding through for them.

• Haha
I discovered s&g when I was dating a man with t2sma. They painted it to be all roses and unicorns and it just isn't. There are so many challenges and they genuinely made me feel like an awful person for deciding it was something I couldn't cope with. I am a nurse and a single mother I didn't need an extra person to care for. The biggest challenge was sex and due to the contraction of limbs and curved spine etc it was pretty.mucu impossible. If have more respect for them if they actually discussed the reality and issues instead of being passive aggressive and lying
That's super interesting, being a full time caregiver is exhausting. That's why I'm almost certain that Hannah isn't the caregiver. I think Liz is, and she just does the YouTube stuff. I almost think that Liz reached out to Shane or made Hannah do it, or it's an agreement between families. Like a business deal. Maybe Liz reached out to Shane's family and concocted this scheme?

Reactions: 13
That's super interesting, being a full time caregiver is exhausting. That's why I'm almost certain that Hannah isn't the caregiver. I think Liz is, and she just does the YouTube stuff. I almost think that Liz reached out to Shane or made Hannah do it, or it's an agreement between families. Like a business deal. Maybe Liz reached out to Shane's family and concocted this scheme?
I made a point of saying that I wouldn't do any personal care as for me that crossed a line. But that also meant we couldn't go anywhere alone. As much as my mum was fond of him, she expressed concerns about the relationship in terms of the responsibility I would be expected to take on etc. As time went on I found that more and more was expected of me and it was exhausting, especially after a long week at work etc. It also definitely takes away the passion when you're acting as care giver. Happy to answer any qs

• Heart
Hannah’s face is permanently stuck on either sarcastic / smug or giggly and slightly crazy eyes. I don’t ever see any relaxed and happy kind faces from her.

Reactions: 10
That's what I wondered, like how you could feel intimate with the same person you are taking care of, like cleaning them and stuff. It would feel like an adult/child relationship. I mean, it's not fair and sucks, but the dynamic is too far off. Plus he's always had women flock to him? Come on. How did you meet your ex?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah I have similar feelings! It’s like they are so smug and fake and it’s just annoying. People don’t want that as it’s not real!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.