Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think its an SM
Have any of you seen wheelchair_rapunzel on Instagram and TikTok? She has SMA and she's literally the female version of Shane. She is repulsive. Her comments sections on TikTok are always people making fun of her and saying "she's in heat again" because she is so disgustingly horny. I've never come across a hornier person. Her entire TikTok is just her mouthing along to songs that go "I want you to duck me right now" and CONSTANTLY trying to prove that she has sex. Posting videos of herself making out with random drunk dudes at clubs and so on. Her and Shane together would make the world implode with pent up sexual frustration. Maybe it's an SMA thing. They get so horny because they're so starved for sex that they go insane. Look her up, she's simply revolting. And she has the same gurgly voice as Shane. Edit: just checked her Ig because I haven't been able to stomach another picture of her "proudly disabled ass" in lacy lingerie and it turns out she's now an influencer for a vibrator. Incredible. These peoples entirely personality is the sex they don't have
It's not an sma thing (the disturbing horniness) but the voice can be due to the lack of muscle tone but not with every body

Reactions: 7
Have any of you seen wheelchair_rapunzel on Instagram and TikTok? She has SMA and she's literally the female version of Shane. She is repulsive. Her comments sections on TikTok are always people making fun of her and saying "she's in heat again" because she is so disgustingly horny. I've never come across a hornier person. Her entire TikTok is just her mouthing along to songs that go "I want you to duck me right now" and CONSTANTLY trying to prove that she has sex. Posting videos of herself making out with random drunk dudes at clubs and so on. Her and Shane together would make the world implode with pent up sexual frustration. Maybe it's an SMA thing. They get so horny because they're so starved for sex that they go insane. Look her up, she's simply revolting. And she has the same gurgly voice as Shane. Edit: just checked her Ig because I haven't been able to stomach another picture of her "proudly disabled ass" in lacy lingerie and it turns out she's now an influencer for a vibrator. Incredible. These peoples entirely personality is the sex they don't have
This is one of the most revolting things I’ve ever read on the internet ‘maybe it’s an SMA thing’. I work with SMA patients, particularly children who have been told they may not live very long. I hope they never read your poison. Gross.

Prob gets turned on changing Shane’s nappy and when he gurgles that hannah is a happy hippo

Yeah pisses me off how Shane thinks he’s some hero for wearing a mask and thay anyone who doesn’t wear a mask is disgusting cuz if little boy Shane can wear one then no one has an excuse Ok Shane what about people who have been sexuality assaulted and have trauma what about people with severe Anxinety ? I’ve never worn a mask and never will and I’m not getting vaccinated either and I’m fine so stop being a bleeping sell out Shane he wouldn’t like it if people judges his disability

Yeah she’s another arrogant asshole calls put anyone for literally nothing how she is over them guys like a dog on heat they must be embarrassed for her being that bleeping easy if a guy was being a pest over girls like that he would be called out she’s a sex pest to guys
‘stop being a sell out’ forrrr protecting himself and others? Was wondering what type of person would sit on a forum and rip someone with disabilities to shreds….oh it’s an anti vaxxer 😂😂😂 it all makes sense now. Anxiety, trauma etc can be managed with meds/counselling/cbt (speaking from experience). Refusing to wear a piece of fabric over your face when you leave the house isn’t a disability. It’s stupidity. Can’t wait for Darwinism to take effect 🙌🏼

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
“Ew” haha oh Hannah, being handled with passion is like livestock but parading your body around like female baboon in heat for money is not?
Like what do they do? Shane gurgles and it gets her excited. Like “ oh baby gurgle for me again”
Nailed it @Happy-go-lucky. Can't act like you're competing for Playmate of the Year and then word vomit how you're a feminist and that people should be ashamed for commenting on your body. It just doesn't work that way.

And 'parading around like a female baboon in heat' is PRICELESS! 😂If you've ever seen a National Geographic special, that's exactly what she's doing!!!!!!😂 OMG that's funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
I love that people who refuse to take a rushed "medicine" thats not even a vaccine with very little study and zero study of longterm effects are labeled "anti vax". Officials have said themselves that it doesmt prevent anyone from getting covid, amd at best, it "may" reduce symptoms....thats not even a vaccine. Vaccines provide immunity, this bullshit theyre making billions of dollars with doesnt provide that. Even if it did, people have every right to choose what they do and do not put into their own body. Theres currently at least tens of 1000s of people who wish that they did refuse to take it after suffering from life changing severe side effects, not including the unfortunate people who have died of heart attacks or strokes a few days after taking it. But you be sure to force your kids to get it as well despite their 99.8% survival rate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is one of the most revolting things I’ve ever read on the internet ‘maybe it’s an SMA thing’. I work with SMA patients, particularly children who have been told they may not live very long. I hope they never read your poison. Gross.

‘stop being a sell out’ forrrr protecting himself and others? Was wondering what type of person would sit on a forum and rip someone with disabilities to shreds….oh it’s an anti vaxxer 😂😂😂 it all makes sense now. Anxiety, trauma etc can be managed with meds/counselling/cbt (speaking from experience). Refusing to wear a piece of fabric over your face when you leave the house isn’t a disability. It’s stupidity. Can’t wait for Darwinism to take effect 🙌🏼
You seriously have no idea what someone who’s been sexually assaulted or went through childhood absue has like I have I can’t have anything covering my mouth … if Anxinety was that easy to treat no one wokld have it so wind youre neck in! The masks have been proven to not work same as vaccines so crack on taking it we will see who’s sorry I trust my immune system
More than a rushed gene therapy treatment which is still in trials until 2023 somethings not right when kids are dying from taking this tit if you don’t like what I write you know what to do! And in fact I’m only ripping Shane have no problem with disabled people considering my Aunty was disabled and passed away so do one

Yeah and I x

Yeah and I can’t wait dor Darwin to take affect from you taking the vaccine crack on taking you’re 500 booster which does duck all but give people heart attacks you are part of the problem

Be amazing if there was a block button on this site to not have to read some peoples bullshit who believe the Covid vaccines work which is as real as hannah and Shane’s relationship 😂😂😂

I love that people who refuse to take a rushed "medicine" thats not even a vaccine with very little study and zero study of longterm effects are labeled "anti vax". Officials have said themselves that it doesmt prevent anyone from getting covid, amd at best, it "may" reduce symptoms....thats not even a vaccine. Vaccines provide immunity, this bullshit theyre making billions of dollars with doesnt provide that. Even if it did, people have every right to choose what they do and do not put into their own body. Theres currently at least tens of 1000s of people who wish that they did refuse to take it after suffering from life changing severe side effects, not including the unfortunate people who have died of heart attacks or strokes a few days after taking it. But you be sure to force your kids to get it as well despite their 99.8% survival rate.
bleeping love this mate

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You seriously have no idea what someone who’s been sexually assaulted or went through childhood absue has like I have I can’t have anything covering my mouth … if Anxinety was that easy to treat no one wokld have it so wind youre neck in! The masks have been proven to not work same as vaccines so crack on taking it we will see who’s sorry I trust my immune system
More than a rushed gene therapy treatment which is still in trials until 2023 somethings not right when kids are dying from taking this tit if you don’t like what I write you know what to do! And in fact I’m only ripping Shane have no problem with disabled people considering my Aunty was disabled and passed away so do one

Yeah and I x

Yeah and I can’t wait dor Darwin to take affect from you taking the vaccine crack on taking you’re 500 booster which does duck all but give people heart attacks you are part of the problem

Be amazing if there was a block button on this site to not have to read some peoples bullshit who believe the Covid vaccines work which is as real as hannah and Shane’s relationship 😂😂😂

bleeping love this mate
Wow, you're hilariously clueless. If vaccines and masks don't work then why are the countries that have high vaccine rates and mask compliance doing so much better than those that don't. I'm proudly tripple vaxxed, wearing masks outside the house and testing before going anywhere or meeting people. Unlike you I want to protect everyone as well as me so this is just what needs to be done. People like you are the reason we're going to be taking boosters for years because you lot keep spreading it. But yeah, keep painting those who do care for people's wellbeing idiots.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi, I am 28 years old. I am vaccinated, just like the majority of the country. however, the contamination rate is through the roof (again). same ~ slightly worse than pre-lockdown numbers.
this makes me wonder if the vaccine is really doing what it is supposed to do. there are countless factors that potentially could contribute to the higher contamination rate of course (for example: end of year -> immunity drops a little in general -> more contaminations). another factor which is overlooked, is the QR code: the code simply proves you are vaccinated, it will give entry to restaurants etc. however, it doesn't tell if you don't have the virus lol, so QR = check, but you still have covid? well, you are spreading that tit in the restaurant and elsewhere. the QR code imo is not a complete solution, far from it.
I disagree with countries "doing better" with higher vacc. rates -->> case in point: israel.
conclusion: I am vaccinated, but I doubt if I took the right decision. also because I know unvaccinated people who are still very healthy. they simply test negative, and can more or less enjoy the same freedom I have.

it is a clown-ass situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi, I am 28 years old. I am vaccinated, just like the majority of the country. however, the contamination rate is through the roof (again). same ~ slightly worse than pre-lockdown numbers.
this makes me wonder if the vaccine is really doing what it is supposed to do. there are countless factors that potentially could contribute to the higher contamination rate of course (for example: end of year -> immunity drops a little in general -> more contaminations). another factor which is overlooked, is the QR code: the code simply proves you are vaccinated, it will give entry to restaurants etc. however, it doesn't tell if you don't have the virus lol, so QR = check, but you still have covid? well, you are spreading that tit in the restaurant and elsewhere. the QR code imo is not a complete solution, far from it.
I disagree with countries "doing better" with higher vacc. rates -->> case in point: israel.
conclusion: I am vaccinated, but I doubt if I took the right decision. also because I know unvaccinated people who are still very healthy. they simply test negative, and can more or less enjoy the same freedom I have.

it is a clown-ass situation.
But with places like Israel, they vaccinated very early so the protection is now wearing off. That's why a booster programme is so important. The vaccine obviously isn't going to solve this, no one argues that. But it's a hugely powerful weapon that along with regular testing (and obviously not going out if you're positive), mask wearing and using actual common sense will actually help defeat this thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope these mask mandates end as cases of Covid reduce. I had very severe Covid twice before the vaccine was made available, got vaccinated and wear masks when I go outside, but its been almost 2 years of this Covid madness and I don't want to wear the masks much longer. It is depressing to see toddlers, kids and adults trotting along with masks and runners gasping for air with their faces covered. My state has seen a massive upsurge in crime because masks allow criminals the disguise to get away with shoplifting, attacking the elderly and more- it's truly horrible that criminals are emboldened by the anonymity that masks bring. What's crazy to me is a lot of politicians and mayors who have enforced incredibly strict mask mandates and indoor rules have been caught blatantly disregarding all of their own mandates! What's good for the goose is good for the gander- but the elites who cry for conformity and remove autonomy amongst society create their own rules for themselves. Covid will most likely become an endemic, much like the common cold, so at what point do we realize that and move on?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow, you're hilariously clueless. If vaccines and masks don't work then why are the countries that have high vaccine rates and mask compliance doing so much better than those that don't. I'm proudly tripple vaxxed, wearing masks outside the house and testing before going anywhere or meeting people. Unlike you I want to protect everyone as well as me so this is just what needs to be done. People like you are the reason we're going to be taking boosters for years because you lot keep spreading it. But yeah, keep painting those who do care for people's wellbeing idiots.
Good for you 😂

Good for you 😂
You’re not a saviour because you wear a piece of fabric and have a “vaccine” that has been proved to not protect from a virus funny everyone I know who’s had the jab has had Covid yet I haven’t had the jab never worn the mask never social distance been in hospitsl been on trains and busy places been a key worker throughout the plandemic and im
Fine … you crack on wirh you’re vaccine we will see who’s more healthy enjoy the lovely side effects there’s no long term data on what it may cause you in a few years so enjoy 😉

And you believe everything the Tv tells you

• Heart
Good for you 😂

You’re not a saviour because you wear a piece of fabric and have a “vaccine” that has been proved to not protect from a virus funny everyone I know who’s had the jab has had Covid yet I haven’t had the jab never worn the mask never social distance been in hospitsl been on trains and busy places been a key worker throughout the plandemic and im
Fine … you crack on wirh you’re vaccine we will see who’s more healthy enjoy the lovely side effects there’s no long term data on what it may cause you in a few years so enjoy 😉

No covid here and no one else that I'm close to either. But I'll enjoy my health and knowing I'm actually doing a good thing without a tinfoil hat weighing me down.

And no I certainly don't believe what the tv tells me because I have this organ called a brain. It helped me get a phd so I can actually go away and understand issues, not just listen to dodgy videos on youtube.

But you crack on too (y)

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Its the complete opposite actually. Florida gov spoke against amd resisted much of the mask/vax mandates and the states rates and numbers are much better than any state with strict rules and mandates. Sweden has not enforced one 10th of the rules and mandates as other countries amd theyre currently among the most healthy and prosperous countries. And then theres places like Netherlands with one of the highest vaccine rates, mandates, vax passports ect yet just had the highest covid wave ever amd just went into a new lockdown. Calling it a vaccine at all is laughable when it doesnt provide immunity or prevent covid from spreading by officials own admission, and demonizing people for choosing to not take it is especially childish behavior when its not effective as demonstrated by the data and by officials own admission.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good for you 😂

And what exactly do you believe? What the voices in your head tell you?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there a pandemic? I thought all this mask wearing was a craze from Japan. Haven't watched the news for about 20 years so I may be a bit behind.

• Haha
Its intriguing that people who took the jab take it so personal amd become so emotionally invested. Ive actually seen them attacking people who spoke against the vax after experiencing bad side effects for several months. Its so difficult for them to just have a rational discussion without being overly offensive. Its disturbing behavior, and pretty stupid and naive.
If you still dont realize the MSM is in cahoots with big pharma then youre about as stupid and naive as squirmy and grub fans.
Sponsored and brought to you by Pfizer, rude moron

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And what exactly do you believe? What the voices in your head tell you?
Yeah and the voices in my head said you’re a dick

Its intriguing that people who took the jab take it so personal amd become so emotionally invested. Ive actually seen them attacking people who spoke against the vax after experiencing bad side effects for several months. Its so difficult for them to just have a rational discussion without being overly offensive. Its disturbing behavior, and pretty stupid and naive.
If you still dont realize the MSM is in cahoots with big pharma then youre about as stupid and naive as squirmy and grub fans.
Sponsored and brought to you by Pfizer, rude moron

bleeping love you mate ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Nailed it @Happy-go-lucky. Can't act like you're competing for Playmate of the Year and then word vomit how you're a feminist and that people should be ashamed for commenting on your body. It just doesn't work that way.

And 'parading around like a female baboon in heat' is PRICELESS! 😂If you've ever seen a National Geographic special, that's exactly what she's doing!!!!!!😂 OMG that's funny.
Yes yes yes!! Exactly!! You can’t have it both ways!! She invites attention constantly! And then when she receives it she’s horrified..like eeewwww stop it!! Erm..you’re the one who put yourself on the internet half naked repeatedly Hannah..

• Heart
Yes yes yes!! Exactly!! You can’t have it both ways!! She invites attention constantly! And then when she receives it she’s horrified..like eeewwww stop it!! Erm..you’re the one who put yourself on the internet half naked repeatedly Hannah..
Like how dare someone say nice tits and ass when she’s out there parading for all and sundry how can her mom and dad be happy with that their little girl getting her tits and ass out for clout hannah has no self respect at all I’m not saying it’s wrong to flaunt it but don’t get butt hurt Hannaha when thirsty people comment on you’re tits and ass

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah he misses out on the care he needs and is clearly going down hill so fast because they would rather push a narrative that he’s a normal guy .. that denial is going to slap them so hard in the face soon can’t they clearly see he’s looking fo frail! Anyone who was a decent partner would be like sorry Shane but you’re health and care needs come before pushing a narrative just so you can get views and likes on a YouTube channel …
Never happen...did you see the house they just bought??? THAT is the MOST important thing.

Good Lord...my food just hit the back of my throat from that gurgling post....:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: 6
Never happen...did you see the house they just bought??? THAT is the MOST important thing.

Good Lord...my food just hit the back of my throat from that gurgling post....:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Hannah and her family are enablers to Shane they are just as bad as giving an addict their fix they let Shane go without the care he needs so he can be a normal guy in a wheelchair Shane you’re in denial you’re not just a normal guy you’re missing out on things which are vital to you no decent wife would allow it all they care about is squeezing every penny they can put of this charade I get the vibe Shane’s mom hates hannah

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.