Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Fredflintstone for the title, I had to shorten it a bit because there is a limit to the amount of words you can have. Lets see what fun and games thread 7 brings.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread title explanation and partial prior thread recap -
For those that are new or haven't been here in a long while:
Saucy and Gramps are permutations of Squirmy & Grubs, the nicknames Shane and Hannah supposedly gave each other. As for JamaicanPain:

Read this (only the parts about JamaicanRain)
then...
Read this

A few highlights:
Shane is deteriorating/dying and Hannah and him are pretending he is okay. He is getting thinner and looking worse and using filters to hide the decay that was seen before filters. He seems to put food in his mouth for the taste or for posturing and someone takes the food out of his mouth before he can choke on a crumb, which they try to hide with stories of food consumption as the camera pans around food or the video has editing cuts. He survives on pureed food and shakes while pretending on camera he eats a little of the food served to him but he obviously needs a feeding tube and other medical equipment. Most people hear that his speech is deteriorating but his fans say his speech is getting better but many fans may be robots or hired commenters from Asia and other continents. On that note JamaicanRain seems to be a real commenter which makes JamaicanPain all the more welcome as a perfect parody or foil.
People discussed Hannah's family that does not appear on camera and why they do not seem to be helping Shane and how Shane's mother acts unhappy or distant toward Hannah. People have said how Shane parents likely have no choice but to watch Shane deteriorate before their eyes but some think they are happy to wash their hands of daily care.
It has also been discussed whether Hannah is denying him of his needs or abusing him or if Shane is exercising his free will and refusing to use his equipment that would help prolong his life.
Their wedding reception will be small "because of people not vaccinated" and not recorded, which would control any narrative that they don't want to get out. They lost fans because of not inviting the unvaccinated but their subscriber number was not affected. The Q&A for this video once again highlighted how willing fans are to shower them with gifts and money.
Hannah's sexual preferences and possible disabilities have also been discussed. The amount of work Liz puts in with Shane was also discussed and everyone has their own opinions about these topics.
Shane in written posts and comments continues to make himself look grandiose and talk down or rudely to fans.
Many noticed Hannah is getting more and more annoyed with Shane and not hiding it.
You are urged to look up videos critical of the relationship. Most of them are well put together and informative or at worst are hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Found another one talking about them, but unfortunately its about as bad as the one with the guy who says "broskie" every 2 minutes. The only part I found interesting is when one of them pointed out that the most common SnG searches are "squirmy amd grubs fake" and "squirmy and grubs fake wedding" but I only watched about 10 minutes. Theyre watching them for the 1st time so theyre oblivious of the shady details. 1st reactions were devotee or youtube money lol. Watched a bit more. Theyre actually pretty funny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Found another one talking about them, but unfortunately its about as bad as the one with the guy who says "broskie" every 2 minutes. The only part I found interesting is when one of them pointed out that the most common SnG searches are "squirmy amd grubs fake" and "squirmy and grubs fake wedding" but I only watched about 10 minutes. Theyre watching them for the 1st time so theyre oblivious of the shady details. 1st reactions were devotee or youtube money lol. Watched a bit more. Theyre actually pretty funny.
It made me laugh how the guys in the video are such delusional pushovers saying that "she's so hot! She's a ten" and then the one girl critiquing the video with them says "She's deranged" at 28 minutes in 🤣 .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m new to this but does Hannah’s mother fully support this relationship? Has she spoken about it publicly?

Reactions: 5
This commenter states that Anna Reinalda actually said she’d have legal problems if she spoke about her relationship with Shane. I certainly always believed this but never heard anyone say that they had knowledge about it. Who is this commenter and what else do they know? Reveal yourself! 😂

I’m new to this but does Hannah’s mother fully support this relationship? Has she spoken about it publicly?
Welcome! Yes, Hannah’s mom is totally onboard and actually is an integral part of the relationship (or scam, depending on how you feel about it). Back in January of this year, they filmed a few videos in Florida and one of those was an interview with Liz (Hannah’s mom). She steadfastly supports them and provides a lot of Shane’s care. She also, along with her husband, lives with Shane and Hannah in the same house. Liz was promoting Shane’s blog just weeks after Hannah met him. She’s appears quite fond of the situation.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just don't buy the fact that Hannah's parents were completely on board without any hesitations about Hannah becoming Shane's full time caretaker/girlfriend. Regardless of love or whatever was felt at the beginning, you'd think the parents would at the very least enroll her in school for home aid classes or Red Cross CPR training before becoming a full time caretaker. I don't know which set of parental decisions confuses me more- Shane's for putting his life in Hannah's hands or Hannah's parents for not recognizing Hannah's complete incompetence in caring for herself on a daily basis let alone caring for Shane. To put it bluntly, Shane's too self conscious and cheap to meet and hire a part time caretaker to help him, yet is perfectly fine having his mother in law occasionally undress him and hold his dick to pee- I just don't understand his boundaries and thought processes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think because these two are such childish dolts, it's easy to forget that they are adults who make their own decisions. I don't think Shane's parents were his "guardians" when he became an adult so although they care for and help him like a baby, he makes his own choices. Unless he made it a stipulation of their contract (yep, I'm on that side) that Hannah must take courses to care for him, her parents can't make her. Her mom enables her and probably told her that if she needs any help with Shane, she's a phone call away. She could be his night nurse, too, who knows. I've heard claims that she's a former nurse. He's paying them, so he is definitely too cheap to pay an "outside" caregiver, lol. Hannah probably doesn't think she needs a course anyways, and that works with Shane's narrative that he's easy to care for 🙄 This is not a normal arrangement - it has always been fueled by dollar signs on both sides (except for maybe Shane's mom) and Shane's fragile ego. They're all weird.

I'd like more tea on that comment about Anna that JBogie posted, too 😄 Himandsue, please join this discussion!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I just don't buy the fact that Hannah's parents were completely on board without any hesitations about Hannah becoming Shane's full time caretaker/girlfriend. Regardless of love or whatever was felt at the beginning, you'd think the parents would at the very least enroll her in school for home aid classes or Red Cross CPR training before becoming a full time caretaker. I don't know which set of parental decisions confuses me more- Shane's for putting his life in Hannah's hands or Hannah's parents for not recognizing Hannah's complete incompetence in caring for herself on a daily basis let alone caring for Shane. To put it bluntly, Shane's too self conscious and cheap to meet and hire a part time caretaker to help him, yet is perfectly fine having his mother in law occasionally undress him and hold his dick to pee- I just don't understand his boundaries and thought processes.
Smallwonder, you have a hard time buying it because you’re going about it with logic and reason. You can’t try to make sense of the senseless. Trying to use rationale and reason always brings us back to where we started. Maybe it’s time to give some credibly to the idea that folks on both sides were in on it. I know that sounds nutty, too. Figuring out the family dynamic is so complicated. I think between her parents, his parents and of course them, that there’s enough psychological pathology to go around to where maybe this just seemed like a natural step forward. They’re a bunch of loons. Shane’s dad was pimping him in “My last days” videos really early on. They even used actors to reenact Shane’s dad being told that Shane had died. Who does that?!?! So selling Shane’s story was definitely part of the grand plan for his life. Maybe Shane’s parents were elated that gf #2 was replaced so quickly. Maybe they had a connection to Liz through work or the Airbnb. Im not sure who really met who first but this had to be a setup.

• Heart
The mom must be in on it. Here’s why. She had no reluctance at all to this relationship and that’s just not possible. Any mother would hesitate with any man that comes along with a difficult situation. If your young daughter brought home a homeless man, an unemployed man, a man who just got out of jail but changed his ways, a man with 10 children from another relationship, no matter how wonderful the man is - a mom at least at first would say “are you sure, look what you’re getting into, really think this through, there’s a lot of fish in the ocean, this is going to be a sticky situation to get into”. This is a normal mom reaction as you don’t want your child to struggle due to the relationship choice. While the mom might come around a love the chosen partner or decide to not get involved for fear of losing their daughter, there is NO WAY a mother would just think nothing of this relationship and support it day 1. You see, that is just too over the top to be truthful. Had they said her mom was against it at first and came around after getting to know him, that’s fine. Bit just fine with it at 1 - too far fetched to be true. They’re making things way too fantastical right be true with the mother.

Smallwonder, you have a hard time buying it because you’re going about it with logic and reason. You can’t try to make sense of the senseless. Trying to use rationale and reason always brings us back to where we started. Maybe it’s time to give some credibly to the idea that folks on both sides were in on it. I know that sounds nutty, too. Figuring out the family dynamic is so complicated. I think between her parents, his parents and of course them, that there’s enough psychological pathology to go around to where maybe this just seemed like a natural step forward. They’re a bunch of loons. Shane’s dad was pimping him in “My last days” videos really early on. They even used actors to reenact Shane’s dad being told that Shane had died. Who does that?!?! So selling Shane’s story was definitely part of the grand plan for his life. Maybe Shane’s parents were elated that gf #2 was replaced so quickly. Maybe they had a connection to Liz through work or the Airbnb. Im not sure who really met who first but this had to be a setup.

• Heart
Its hard to make sense of it when we dont have all the details but I agree with everyone. I dont think any caring mother would cheer on such a lopsided mess of a relationship, which makes me think theres more to it, but of course there is. 3rd repeat of the same marketed story but if it were up to shane, he'd have you believe that he hadnt already sold this story twice before.

• Heart
Ha, that's a new one. Usually it's because they "forgot" to charge it. They had a huge tantrum over it to get one, now the novelty has worn off. Hannah is too lazy to charge and install it, and Shane prefers to have everyone wait on him. If he can wait this long, he doesn't want it. The classy thing to do would be to say it wasn't the right fit for Shane and to donate it to someone who'll appreciate the additional independence it'll give them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's apparently $50K out of pocket. After several insufferable public tantrums (like in the article posted below) and an appeal, they got it fully covered in Oct 2020. In this article, they go on and on about all the things Shane needs it for and how Hannah deserves to have her own life and go to graduate school...only for it to be uncharged and collecting dust somewhere in their mansion.

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8569569/amp/Wheelchair-bound-man-slams-insurance-company-rejected-claim.html

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.