Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how they have to constantly justify stuff. Probably so when anyone asks their army can say..."they made a video about it, so obviously they are real".

So do they pay for their comments? There are ZERO negative or questioning comments on their videos, just a bunch of cringe "you are so hysterical Shane, and you are so beautiful Hannah, perfect couple, love fest"
There is NOBODY that has anything else to say?
this is still mind boggling to me. something is up with the comments; either bots and/or heavy moderation (manual, filtering algorithm). but yes, something is fishy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Speaking of S and G's comments, there are specific guys I've seen on S and G's comments who reply to random girls saying, "Hi!" "How is the weather today?" "Would you like to know me better?" As if they'd somehow create a love filled with unbridled passion brought on by stiff, one sided conversation in the S and G comments section! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this Liz pimping for Shane’s dad? Isn’t her coffee shop called bluenose? Kind of coincidental since I highly doubt any of their fans have read some no name’s book from 10 years ago. Shameless. The whole damn bunch of them!
E78E6BAD-3739-41ED-87BA-0A89A8C37895.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They are always plugging the coffee, so it wouldn't surprise me if that was done by Liz. They are all a bunch of attention whores

The account is 13 years old and has other equally dumb comments.

Last edited:
I can barely understand Shane anymore but I'm glad Hannah repeats back a lot of what he's saying since they won't use subtitles. What are they going to do when Shane can no longer talk? I feel like he's got 6 months tops before he'll need a robot voice assistant. His health is really deteriorating so maybe all that weed they smoke is a good coping mechanism.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The latest video has a comment that says "scammers" I wonder how long it takes to get removed

• Haha
I can barely understand Shane anymore but I'm glad Hannah repeats back a lot of what he's saying since they won't use subtitles. What are they going to do when Shane can no longer talk? I feel like he's got 6 months tops before he'll need a robot voice assistant. His health is really deteriorating so maybe all that weed they smoke is a good coping mechanism.
Still very pathetic that they claim to promote "disability awareness" but won't add subtitles for their deaf viewers. Such phonies.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Still very pathetic that they claim to promote "disability awareness" but won't add subtitles for their deaf viewers. Such phonies.
Very, very true. Very odd blend of disability denial and disability awareness. Subtitles need to be in their videos. To assist his speech and for the deaf community.
It was mentioned earlier also that Shane is rude towards others who are disabled. Many years ago I read a piece in his blog bagging those around him at MDA camps - muscular dystrophy association - what exactly do they stand for? Ya know like what are their values… sigh…

• Heart
  • Angry
Absolutely true! I'm partially deaf and it is very difficult for me to hear Shane- I usually read lips in everyday life to catch words that I mishear, but I can't read Shane's lips because of his limited mobility in his mouth movements and his garbled speech. The auto-generated captions are useless for me since they're too quick to read and they're inaccurate. I don't necessarily care or want to hear what Shane says, but it is completely inexcusable and lazy of them to state that they promote disability awareness, yet ostracize the deaf/hard of hearing community by forgoing manually inputting closed captions into their videos. Surely they can factor the time to caption into their imaginary 98 hour weekly time frame- they find plenty of time to shill useless products and eat at fancy restaurants. S and G really take the cake- the only disabled person that matters to them is Shane.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
hahahaha what movie is that character from 😆?! Absolutely hysterical comparison! The eyebrows are so expressive and funny and that gaping mouth :ROFLMAO:.
hahahaha it's from some kids show called spider's sunny patch kids or something 😂 Hes always got that long face and gaping mouth on him!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
hahahaha it's from some kids show called spider's sunny patch kids or something 😂 Hes always got that long face and gaping mouth on him!
Hahaha I looked it up on Youtube and that "Spiderus" character always does have the gaping mouth and long face :ROFLMAO:! The animation style is somehow nightmarish and charming. Shane should paint his face like Spiderus and attach 8 Jaco arms to his wheelchair for Halloween next year 😆!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh, a new video popped up in my feed. It's just Hannah "modeling" new clothes while Shane gargles his trademark "humor" that isn't funny. And of course the comments are all "omg, love this, you are hysterical". Why on earth do people find him funny? I hate that stupid deadpan face he does. He also looks like he is having increased trouble talking, like his breaths between words is noticable, he must have a CPAP at night! I wonder if he is on oxygen during the day, but they don't show it. They also kept the arm on his wheelchair, probably so people would stop asking about it, but you can tell it is never used.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Ugh, a new video popped up in my feed. It's just Hannah "modeling" new clothes while Shane gargles his trademark "humor" that isn't funny. And of course the comments are all "omg, love this, you are hysterical". Why on earth do people find him funny? I hate that stupid deadpan face he does. He also looks like he is having increased trouble talking, like his breaths between words is noticable, he must have a CPAP at night! I wonder if he is on oxygen during the day, but they don't show it. They also kept the arm on his wheelchair, probably so people would stop asking about it, but you can tell it is never used.
He’s about as funny as getting kicked in the balls and I don’t have balls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The outfits Hannah modeled in their latest video were the definition of "basic", such lifeless and drab color schemes- I'm just glad that she didn't get a new brami.

• Haha
They are basic Walmart bland. The jeans are the worst. And half the time she bends down so the camera can see her cleavage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
8 Jaco arms 🤣 Hannah can't even handle attaching one Jaco arm regularly - 8 will probably take her a whole decade 😂
The outfits Hannah modeled in their latest video were the definition of "basic", such lifeless and drab color schemes- I'm just glad that she didn't get a new brami.
Haha! I skimmed through it just to see her "fashion ideas". This looked like a Walmart flyer come to life! I'm surprised they didn't sponsor this video. She has ZERO sense of style. Her frumpy frocks, dumpy sweaters, and basic af painted on jeans and tanks are not "fashion", unless you are inspired to blend into wet cement or oatmeal.
She seems to have lost her quarantine bonbon weight, although I don't know why she gets her tits in a twist when people ask what her workout routine is. When I was in my physical prime and naturally maintained it with little effort, I was still flattered when people asked if I worked out!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.