Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting aside all the other ridiculousness of this whole situation, I noticed Hannah outed herself about another lie. In their first video when they click baited the weight loss and continued to just do a video about socks, Hannah said Shane was too upset to talk or film and they would do it another time. Yet in this latest video she says we thought you'd lost a bit but we didn't know how much, NOT UNTIL TODAY WHEN YOU WERE WEIGHED. So they clearly came straight back home and made this video on the same day as the appointment but dragged it out and managed to get yet another video with the same oh no weight loss click bait title. Shane wasn't too upset after all.
That is such a good catch! You're right- they're such liars! I laughed at the tense, serious sounding stock music that they put when they had a freeze frame saying Shane was too upset to talk about it. These two are grasping at straws for material at this point- sperm shooter sponsored devices, fake emergencies, wine boxes. talking about birth control and pregnancy etc. They're the King and Queen of Clickbait.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Putting aside all the other ridiculousness of this whole situation, I noticed Hannah outed herself about another lie. In their first video when they click baited the weight loss and continued to just do a video about socks, Hannah said Shane was too upset to talk or film and they would do it another time. Yet in this latest video she says we thought you'd lost a bit but we didn't know how much, NOT UNTIL TODAY WHEN YOU WERE WEIGHED. So they clearly came straight back home and made this video on the same day as the appointment but dragged it out and managed to get yet another video with the same oh no weight loss click bait title. Shane wasn't too upset after all.
I noticed that too. I think they already had the sock video done and it was easy for them to throw in the tease at the beginning. They’ll never turn down a good clickbait opportunity.

I’m also noticing a pattern where they are asking for comments on videos that are sponsored by a company. They do this to show future sponsors how engaged their audience is, thus being able to negotiate top dollar. Their little minions fall for it every time. I just don’t understand why their fans don’t see through it.

Reactions: 19
I noticed that too. I think they already had the sock video done and it was easy for them to throw in the tease at the beginning. They’ll never turn down a good clickbait opportunity.

I’m also noticing a pattern where they are asking for comments on videos that are sponsored by a company. They do this to show future sponsors how engaged their audience is, thus being able to negotiate top dollar. Their little minions fall for it every time. I just don’t understand why their fans don’t see through it.
Their fans arent much brighter than flat earthers in terms of critical thinking. Flat earthers are the stupidest people on the internet, and then theres SnG fans who are suckers for the most obvious fake bs to make them comment, and who believe the most obvious of lies without question....but to be fair some of them think that would make them terrible people if they dared to question a poor disabled (asshole) person like Shane.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I've noticed the same. They have started asking a clear question in each video so that they get lots of audience responses. The number of replies about socks in that first video was ridiculous. As if they actually care or even read the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New here and I finally plucked up the courage to join. I hope it's okay to post what I'm about to. Many years ago, I dated someone disabled. He was incredibly smart, funny, and I thought he was great. He became increasingly jealous, accusing me of ignoring messages, etc. All the while, sending flowers to work, mailing me gifts. (Love bombing) I started getting messages from his friends/family, saying they were worried, I was stressing him out. Nothing had changed in my feelings or how I treated him. I was confused. Turns out, this manipulative mf'er triangulated his people against me. I felt that the lack of control due to his disability led him to to manipulate people around him to do his dealings. Words cannot explain how bad it was. I had to end it. I was always seen as the girl who dumped the poor defenseless disabled guy.

Same guy did this relay thing where he was pushed in a race by a runner. I wasn't at the race but watched the footage afterwards. At the end of the race, he seemed like he couldn't breath, acted confused, and "went unconscious". He showed me later and it didn't look genuine to me. So I nicely joked, "What's going on there? That's not like you." His ass laughs and says, "I'm just giving the people what they want."

Taking care of him wasn't hard, we always had fun the way couples do. It just worked. However, the final straw was learning that I was effectively driven out so his relatives received his disability money. They considered that their income, their livelihood. After I "heartlessly" dumped him, I received endless hate mail.

With SMA and similar diseases it's extremely dangerous to lose weight and it can be very hard to regain. I knew someone else with a similar condition who lost weight due to a routine surgery and their digestive system wasn't absorbing nutrients. This person decided against a feeding tube because anesthesia is risky and they were worried about losing strength to breathe. Sorry this was so long... I can't stand to watch their videos because I think he's going downhill and they're both glossing over very serious risks.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
New here and I finally plucked up the courage to join. I hope it's okay to post what I'm about to. Many years ago, I dated someone disabled. He was incredibly smart, funny, and I thought he was great. He became increasingly jealous, accusing me of ignoring messages, etc. All the while, sending flowers to work, mailing me gifts. (Love bombing) I started getting messages from his friends/family, saying they were worried, I was stressing him out. Nothing had changed in my feelings or how I treated him. I was confused. Turns out, this manipulative mf'er triangulated his people against me. I felt that the lack of control due to his disability led him to to manipulate people around him to do his dealings. Words cannot explain how bad it was. I had to end it. I was always seen as the girl who dumped the poor defenseless disabled guy.

Same guy did this relay thing where he was pushed in a race by a runner. I wasn't at the race but watched the footage afterwards. At the end of the race, he seemed like he couldn't breath, acted confused, and "went unconscious". He showed me later and it didn't look genuine to me. So I nicely joked, "What's going on there? That's not like you." His ass laughs and says, "I'm just giving the people what they want."

Taking care of him wasn't hard, we always had fun the way couples do. It just worked. However, the final straw was learning that I was effectively driven out so his relatives received his disability money. They considered that their income, their livelihood. After I "heartlessly" dumped him, I received endless hate mail.

With SMA and similar diseases it's extremely dangerous to lose weight and it can be very hard to regain. I knew someone else with a similar condition who lost weight due to a routine surgery and their digestive system wasn't absorbing nutrients. This person decided against a feeding tube because anesthesia is risky and they were worried about losing strength to breathe. Sorry this was so long... I can't stand to watch their videos because I think he's going downhill and they're both glossing over very serious risks.
How much is a disability pension in your country that his entire family saw it as a gold mine?

Reactions: 8
Sorry...I am way behind on these two but today I came across this screenshot. It's from May 21 when they were faking how they sleep together in order to do another mattress advert.

I know a bit about human anatomy but I cannot figure out that large bulge in Hanna's groin area.

The only thing I could think of is a maxi pad but my wife didn't wear ones that looked that bulky and she was much, much older, from a time where pads were so big they had belts. So it can't be that.

What do you think it could it be?

squ.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Sorry...I am way behind on these two but today I came across this screenshot. It's from May 21 when they were faking how they sleep together in order to do another mattress advert.

I know a bit about human anatomy but I cannot figure out that large bulge in Hanna's groin area.

The only thing I could think of is a maxi pad but my wife didn't wear ones that looked that bulky and she was much, much older, from a time where pads were so big they had belts. So it can't be that.

View attachment 767278
Got a fanny like a dropped kebab, probably. But serious;ly wtf - are they sleeping on a bare mattress? No sheets, no mattress protector, no fkn pillows even. There's ice addicts in squats with better manchester collections ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 767278
Probably her Fanny flaps resemble a half eaten kebab 🤢🤢🤢

Or she had a bigger schlong than old lover boy

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 767278
That's a good question and I still can't fully wrap my head around an answer. Here are my guesses: I think that Hannah is wearing nude underwear and the irregular line next to the bulge on the left side is either an unshaved bikini line or a shadow from her underwear. I think that the bulge could be pronounced/longer labia or an overnight maxi pad without wings since overnight pads can be about 3/4" or more thick and ad bulk. Hannah sure loves her revealing short shorts and attention seeking poses!

How much is a disability pension in your country that his entire family saw it as a gold mine?
It wasn’t my country, I’d rather not divulge the country for privacy. His mom was getting $4000 a month. She ran other scams too, but he was her major earner. She’d never worked a day in her life.

• Wow
  • Angry
If I had reliable data or financial statements I could easily make a spreadsheet and do basic accounting. Numbers don't lie. Your analysis already shows they are exaggerating. It sounds better when you say: "over 500.000 USD" instead of for example "420.000 USD". All in all they aren't transparant and they are probably lying about the "support" they have given. I don't know where I can find their financial statements. Is LAMN's data public information?
I made a rudimentary spreadsheet a few months ago that you can see here:

To see their 990 Forms, go to guidestar.org, create a free account, look up LAMN, and click on "Tax Forms." Today they show 990s for 2017 through 2020. When I downloaded them last year, 2016's was still up.

Excellent catch, @dolphinqueen ! Hannah let that slip, and Shane seemed to be trying to shut her up. This exchange begins at about the 2:45 mark in the latest video. And as usual, neither of them can seem to complete a thought, let alone a complete sentence, without a jillion "likes" as fillers. Drives me nuts!

Note that at the doctor's office (supposedly... it looked like a waiting room) and in this video, Shane appeared to be wearing the same maroon v-neck t-shirt. So, yeah, it seems they probably filmed this latest video the same day he saw the doctor.

Hannah: "Even now we didn't think that you would have lost a lot."

Shane: "Like yeah."

Hannah: "We assumed, you know, a pound or two, but we didn't... we didn't know how much he had lost... "

Shane: "So I'm just saying, like, there was never a number... I was like, oh, boy, like... "

Hannah: "Yeah."

Shane: "I'm losing weight here... "

Hannah: "Until today... "

Shane: "Don't do that."

Hannah: "When you were weighed... "

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I made a rudimentary spreadsheet a few months ago that you can see here:

To see their 990 Forms, go to guidestar.org, create a free account, look up LAMN, and click on "Tax Forms." Today they show 990s for 2017 through 2020. When I downloaded them last year, 2016's was still up.

Excellent catch, @dolphinqueen ! Hannah let that slip, and Shane seemed to be trying to shut her up. This exchange begins at about the 2:45 mark in the latest video. And as usual, neither of them can seem to complete a thought, let alone a complete sentence, without a jillion "likes" as fillers. Drives me nuts!

Note that at the doctor's office (supposedly... it looked like a waiting room) and in this video, Shane appeared to be wearing the same maroon v-neck t-shirt. So, yeah, it seems they probably filmed this latest video the same day he saw the doctor.

Hannah: "Even now we didn't think that you would have lost a lot."

Shane: "Like yeah."

Hannah: "We assumed, you know, a pound or two, but we didn't... we didn't know how much he had lost... "

Shane: "So I'm just saying, like, there was never a number... I was like, oh, boy, like... "

Hannah: "Yeah."

Shane: "I'm losing weight here... "

Hannah: "Until today... "

Shane: "Don't do that."

Hannah: "When you were weighed... "
I see, thank you for the information. When I have some extra time I will look into it. I have confidence in my assumption that they aren't the philantropists that they claim to be.
The little subtitles you added in your post capture what annoys me about them, which is their vague way of talking. For a "couple" that rehearse everything and narrate a fake story they sure do struggle with coherency.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 767278
well this is grim. But to me it looks like her actual v coming out from around a thong, able to be seen because the shorts are slid over.

GROSS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Probably her Fanny flaps resemble a half eaten kebab 🤢🤢🤢

Oooh Shane has competition? Snake it like Hannah.

View attachment 767278
I think it’s definitely some vag “slippage”, probably done on purpose. Don’t forget, they’re family friendly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
These comments about Hannah's possibly exposed vagina have made me laugh so hard since yesterday! "She's got a fanny like a dropped kabob" "Some vag slippage" "Snake it like Hannah" "Bigger schlong than old lover boy" "Silicone penis cover to hide her manhood" :ROFLMAO:! Tattle Life NEEDS merchandise- can't you see these quotes along with other forum quotes on coffee mugs, t shirts or family Christmas tree ornaments?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These comments about Hannah's possibly exposed vagina have made me laugh so hard since yesterday! "She's got a fanny like a dropped kabob" "Some vag slippage" "Snake it like Hannah" "Bigger schlong than old lover boy" "Silicone penis cover to hide her manhood" :ROFLMAO:! Tattle Life NEEDS merchandise- can't you see these quotes along with other forum quotes on coffee mugs, t shirts or family Christmas tree ornaments?! :ROFLMAO:
“Fanny like a half eaten kebab” coming on all merch this christmad give youre family these wholesome gifts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.