Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Fanny like a half eaten kebab” coming on all merch this christmad give youre family these wholesome gifts 😂😂😂
Hahaha :ROFLMAO:!!! My non-PC family and I would totally wear shirts with that phrase on it- I'd even giftwrap "Fanny like a half eaten kabob" merchandise and send it to my gynecologist and local labiaplasty plastic surgeons! Tis the seasons and it is the gift that keeps on giving! :ROFLMAO: 🎄🙏 Ho ho ho!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, I think these comments about her lady bits are unacceptable. So many women these days are self-conscious because they have bigger labia. Some even decide to go through with labiaplasty because of how terrible they feel about their labia. All because of comments like these coming from strangers, partners, families, etc. Feel free to make jokes about her terrible personality and life choices, at least that's something she can control.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly, I think these comments about her lady bits are unacceptable. So many women these days are self-conscious because they have bigger labia. Some even decide to go through with labiaplasty because of how terrible they feel about their labia. All because of comments like these coming from strangers, partners, families, etc. Feel free to make jokes about her terrible personality and life choices, at least that's something she can control.
I do see what you mean about the jokes, but she also had the power to edit out anything where her shorts were clearly up. Anything that was even angled at my crotch even if I was covered head to toe would freak me out. But thats just me

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What she CAN control is exposing said "lady bits" in a public "family-friendly" video. One of them (or someone) had to edit that video. Whatever it is it should not have been exposed, so why would they leave that in?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She could have worn bike shorts to film that part, but she, with her demonstrated exhibitionist tendencies, chose floppy shorts and no underwear (looks like bare bits to me). Along with her publicly bared ass and Shane's naked body in their "wholesome" videos, her v is up for commentary, debate, criticism, questioning, etc. that others may or may not agree with.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
O
Hahaha :ROFLMAO:!!! My non-PC family and I would totally wear shirts with that phrase on it- I'd even giftwrap "Fanny like a half eaten kabob" merchandise and send it to my gynecologist and local labiaplasty plastic surgeons! Tis the seasons and it is the gift that keeps on giving! :ROFLMAO: 🎄🙏 Ho ho ho!!!
Omg I love this I will actually get you all a t shirt made with the slogan on for Christmas 😉😂

What she CAN control is exposing said "lady bits" in a public "family-friendly" video. One of them (or someone) had to edit that video. Whatever it is it should not have been exposed, so why would they leave that in?
Exactly this she’s probably left it in for all the thirsty comments from men saying how hot she is then she can kick off at the men .. she can’t have it both

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Feel free to make jokes about her terrible personality and life choices, at least that's something she can control.
We'll feel free to make jokes about whatever we please and if a Mod has any problem with those jokes, I'm sure they'll be removed.

She put her flabby fanny out there for people to see. We saw it and let her know. I'm sure her exhibitionist heart was warmed by the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shane's insta story jokes that he pays her. "I commissioned my wife to draw me while I napped. Not worth the $300 but still cute I guess." So maybe she is paid?

Reactions: 6
Shane's insta story jokes that he pays her. "I commissioned my wife to draw me while I napped. Not worth the $300 but still cute I guess." So maybe she is paid?
Im more curious if the previous pretty chicks were paid. Hannahs getting paid big money from YT, sponsors, donations ect so I doubt any money from shane would compare.

Reactions: 8
One of the things I noticed about my fiancé was how he didn’t want to gain weight because his carers couldn’t lift him. It’s an odd ED, but an ED I think. I just left a comment and we’ll see how much hate I get before it’s deleted.

After my person died EVERYONE I knew abandoned me. I lost my own friends. People thought I had some sick influence over it. We’d been broken up but it was somehow still my fault.

Can you imagine waking up every morning, knowing this? I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Sorry, it obviously haunts me.

It’s ok to snark. I’m getting closure from this thank goodness.

Dead exes’ sis kept calling and harassing. I broke down. The coward didn’t answer her phone. The message I left was raw. If I was found not alive, it would be her fault based on the harassment. I meant it. It was horrific.

Now I’m very successful and mentally well. I don’t want to see this happen to someone else, especially since it seems like she’s not close to his fam.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
One of the things I noticed about my fiancé was how he didn’t want to gain weight because his carers couldn’t lift him. It’s an odd ED, but an ED I think. I just left a comment and we’ll see how much hate I get before it’s deleted.

After my person died EVERYONE I knew abandoned me. I lost my own friends. People thought I had some sick influence over it. We’d been broken up but it was somehow still my fault.

Can you imagine waking up every morning, knowing this? I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Sorry, it obviously haunts me.

It’s ok to snark. I’m getting closure from this thank goodness.

Dead exes’ sis kept calling and harassing. I broke down. The coward didn’t answer her phone. The message I left was raw. If I was found not alive, it would be her fault based on the harassment. I meant it. It was horrific.

Now I’m very successful and mentally well. I don’t want to see this happen to someone else, especially since it seems like she’s not close to his fam.
I don't give a damn what happens to either of them tbh. If he dies her cash cow dies too. She might even have to go out to work.

My only real concern here is the gullible people he's exploiting for donations and Patreon $$$ and the damage their idiotic lies about how to NOT care for someone with SMA may be doing if they influence others with the condition or other people with significant disabilities to try emulating him. So she'll be getting no hate from me when he pops his clogs.

Btw the weight loss situation here is nothing like you describe the situation with your ex. Shane planned to lose weight so he says. But they never bothered to weigh him to see if he was doing so. His medical team are the ones who raised the alarm. Which says to me he wasn't trying to lose weight it just happened because they decided his tube feeding should be discontinued.

We are told she lifts him every day. If you are lifting someone every day you ought to notice if he's getting lighter. I've raised children and one of them was very ill, losing a lot of weight in a very short time. The doctors were notified by me that there was something drastically wrong because I noticed the weight loss in exactly this way. If you are used to exerting a certain amount of effort to lift someone and they become much lighter, believe me, you know it.

So either she doesn't lift him as often she claims or she's a complete numpty who failed to notice that. My belief is they both knew he was losing weight and ignored it because they're irresponsible bleeping idiots who believe that maintaining an image of Shane the world's champion SMA sufferer who doesn't need all that medical intervention is more important that his health. That was his choice. Screw him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That weightloss video just had so many inconsistencies in it I just dont get how people still arent questioning them? Seriously, as if we are meant to believe that skinny as a rake Shane woke up one day with sore arms and thought to himself oh yes I know what I will do, I will try and lose weight as thats obviously what the pain is?! I'm speechless! Surely going to the doctor if he gets new pain would be the sensible thing to do. They then go on about how they just wanted him to lose a pound or so and nothing major, but in another breath they say how he doesnt have much to lose so anything is a concern. Yet once they decided that losing weight on his arms was the plan, surely the next step would be to weigh him regularly and see whats what. You know, as they have already addressed that any weight at all can make a big difference to him. But nooo they decide to wait a whole year before actually finding out what Shanes new weight is when the eventually take him for an appointment. Lets also add in to the mix that over the past year many many people on videos have said how Shane is losing weight and asking how is he is etc. So despite claiming Shane is trying to lose weight, that any weight loss is radical for him, and that many people are saying he is too thin, Hannah still manages to chuck in a sarcastic comment about how you should never comment on peoples weight and thinks she has done everythin right! The absurdity of Shane getting smaller and smaller and Hannah just living in denial and doing nothing about it just blows my mind. The fact that people are telling her this should make her think oh wait a minute, Shane is trying to lose weight and people have noticed, maybe we will pop him on the scales! I could go on and on. I dont even know what the rhyme and reason for this is. Did Shane and Hannah just not want the bother of a feeding tube and so just stopped it until they were forced to address the fact Shanes gone downhill without it. I dont for a minute believe they have both been ignorant this whole time. Final point, the hilarity of the comments of people teling Shane to stuff his face with burgers and cream and cheese. Oh and the classic, maybe drink your shakes a bit earlier in the day or split them into 2 to make it easier as if they have never heard that before! God bless Hannah having to clean up Shane after hes downed pints of cream, massive curries and buttery mashed potatoes haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hannah: "I think people also say that thinking, like, you should look like how I look..."

Shane: "Yeah yeah"

Hannah: "You know, but if Shane had that amount of fat on his arms, he wouldnt be able to move, you know, like..."

Shut up, Hannah. Not one person in the world, who is aware of Shane's condition, has thought that he SHOULD have the same amount of body fat as you. Why didn't she put up comments about that ridiculous notion like she did with people commenting on his weight? He was literal skin and bone before, but now he edging towards the appearance of a decomposing corpse. No one mentioned his weight earlier as it was understood that that is his baseline. The weight loss is extremely noticeable and they're absolute idiots for denying it and making everyone else look like the assholes for stating the obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That weightloss video just had so many inconsistencies in it I just dont get how people still arent questioning them? Seriously, as if we are meant to believe that skinny as a rake Shane woke up one day with sore arms and thought to himself oh yes I know what I will do, I will try and lose weight as thats obviously what the pain is?! I'm speechless! Surely going to the doctor if he gets new pain would be the sensible thing to do. They then go on about how they just wanted him to lose a pound or so and nothing major, but in another breath they say how he doesnt have much to lose so anything is a concern. Yet once they decided that losing weight on his arms was the plan, surely the next step would be to weigh him regularly and see whats what. You know, as they have already addressed that any weight at all can make a big difference to him. But nooo they decide to wait a whole year before actually finding out what Shanes new weight is when the eventually take him for an appointment. Lets also add in to the mix that over the past year many many people on videos have said how Shane is losing weight and asking how is he is etc. So despite claiming Shane is trying to lose weight, that any weight loss is radical for him, and that many people are saying he is too thin, Hannah still manages to chuck in a sarcastic comment about how you should never comment on peoples weight and thinks she has done everythin right! The absurdity of Shane getting smaller and smaller and Hannah just living in denial and doing nothing about it just blows my mind. The fact that people are telling her this should make her think oh wait a minute, Shane is trying to lose weight and people have noticed, maybe we will pop him on the scales! I could go on and on. I dont even know what the rhyme and reason for this is. Did Shane and Hannah just not want the bother of a feeding tube and so just stopped it until they were forced to address the fact Shanes gone downhill without it. I dont for a minute believe they have both been ignorant this whole time. Final point, the hilarity of the comments of people teling Shane to stuff his face with burgers and cream and cheese. Oh and the classic, maybe drink your shakes a bit earlier in the day or split them into 2 to make it easier as if they have never heard that before! God bless Hannah having to clean up Shane after hes downed pints of cream, massive curries and buttery mashed potatoes haha.
"I don't for a minute believe they have both been ignorant this whole time." Nailed it @dolphinqueen.

I call this assisted s*****e. And if this is Shane's decision, he has a right to make it. What he doesn't have a right to do is put it on a public platform and request donations from vulnerable subscribers. Liz is also using the S & G franchise for her own agenda; whatever that is. After Shane passes, Liz and Hannah will make bank with their memoirs, Shane-based merchandise and the use of the mansion for what it originally was purchased for: A business. Perhaps an airnub or a bed and breakfast or a corporate retreat rental space. This will all be driven by Liz as Hannah is mentally incompetent to live independently let alone earn her own living. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she is under a conservationship with Liz as the conservator with perhaps her older brother taking over after Liz dies. I don't feel sorry for Shane. He chose to legally marry someone who has nothing to offer except her society approved appearance. And the fact that she is attracted to his disability.

And the "best friend" Meredith? I believe she came into Hannah's life as a paid for aide. There is no way Hannah could suddenly, and by seemingly divine intervention, have the ability to develop an authentic relationship, either heterosexual or same-sex, with any one person after not being able to do so through grade school, high school and college. There are also discrepancies in how she and Meredith met and some red flags about how Meredith seemed to be always around her in college. Like a combination between a bodyguard and fill-in mother figure.

Too bad there is no way to discern how many true fans fill up their comment section as opposed to paid-for bots. (Or is there?)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
'Too bad there is no way to discern how many true fans fill up their comment section as opposed to paid-for bots. (Or is there?)'

Im not sure if there is an automatic way to do it but I'd bet there are more fake comments than real ones. So many are standard rinse and repeat comments on every video that just don't reflect real life. I suppose if you only saw one video and enjoyed their 'chemistry' you might give it a thumbs up or comment saying lovely couple. But no way are there thousands of people thinking Shane is just so hilarious and that Hannah is just so lucky to have him

More and more people are commenting on the missing JACO arm which they won't respond to. Felt bad because someone was even asking if they could have it since it would changed their life drastically. They really should donate it to a fan that could use it. I feel like Shane and Hannah are the type that would keep an unopened spare in their garage without a thought of giving it to someone less fortunate

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Shane hires the bot comments without Hannah even knowing. Like the constant reminder that Hannah is luck to have a guy like Shane and all that b.s.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Shane hires the bot comments without Hannah even knowing. Like the constant reminder that Hannah is luck to have a guy like Shane and all that b.s.
I believe she's in on it. She may not be able to figure out how to do it but I don't think she's innocent in this deception. Plus, she probably DOES feel that she is lucky. She gets to fulfill whatever needs of hers are being fulfilled by having access to him and, at the same time, live in a mansion with mommy.

After I added my last post, I remembered something really bad from one of their earlier videos. Hannah was talking about how, before she actually met Shane, she thought he would be "easier to lift." She actually stated: "I was surprised that you were a lot heavier to lift than I thought you would be. I thought you weighed a lot less." Obviously she was fantasizing about lifting him up and down even before they met.

What if Shane is deliberately trying to get smaller to fulfill Hannah's sick fantasy? What if she has made some grumbling comments about how difficult he is to carry around when he's at a normal weight for his condition..... Is she even giving him his daily medication? I suspect she has a very dark side to her and can quickly go from 'lovey-dovey' to verbally abusive. And Shane puts up with it because, deep inside, his self-esteem is that low. And he knows he will never get another model looking female who gets off on his disabilities AND is willing to have no outside life outside of taking care of him AND is willing to legally marry him AND is willing to be part of a sham of his YouTube channel AND is willing to have an Instagram account that revolves around him AND is willing to display her T and A in front of a worldwide audience.

And the thumbnail for the video about Shane's dangerously low weight? A picture of him "sitting" on a couch smiling from ear to ear! Don't want to play his game.

I used to feel guilty about having these kinds of thoughts/feelings about someone with a degenerative disease. But then I realized that that's exactly what he's counting on; no one can call him out or give any kind of criticism because, well, you know.........I thought disability advocacy was about treating everyone with the same standards regardless of their physical appearance or limitations. Guess not.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dont think Hannahs all there mentally. She doesnt strike me as someone who can coordinate a massive conspiracy. Shes more of a pawn imo.

Notice how the title of the weight loss video reads “Shane’s Dangerous Weight Loss” but in the video they explain that it’s no biggie. He just went a little too far on cutting back on those shakes. Nothing to see here. The doctor wasn’t even concerned. Oh, by the way, it would just be swell if everyone could pass along some high calorie recipes that Shane can’t and won’t eat.

I swear I’d respect them more if they were good liars. Luckily for them they don’t have to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.