Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who plays an active role in helping these grifters grift is not one of us 🤣

But they left that dumpy backpack on his chair! For "wedding" photos at a historical fairytale-esque estate. Unreal, lol.
Is that Saran Wrap on the his wheelchair on the side?

Anyone who plays an active role in helping these grifters grift is not one of us 🤣

But they left that dumpy backpack on his chair! For "wedding" photos at a historical fairytale-esque estate. Unreal, lol.
I think this was just an excuse for Hannah to dress up in a fancy dress and stuff her face with wedding cake and food, even though Shane couldn't eat any of it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He really does look sick I don’t know what social services are like in America as I’m from england but surely we can report this as it’s neglect the fact they are enabling Shane to not have the right care for him … something is very wrong and I don’t know what help there is
I’m in the U.S. and while we definitely have adult protective services, it’s not for people who have their mental faculties intact (I know it’s debatable when it comes to Shane lol). The only long shot would be if his parents filed for conservatorship over him on grounds that he’s not making sound decisions. Think Brittany Spears. It wouldn’t get very far. I think it would be determined that Shane has every right to make bad medical decisions. I think we will just continue watch this slow train wreck play out before our eyes.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
1631665462706.png

Oh no- look everybody! They didn't remove the hideous, dirty yellow towel for "the wedding"! It is now immortalized in all of the professional airbrushed photos! 😆 :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That sickly yellow rag, ghetto saran wrap, and soiled harness worn over his suit - such a dashing prince of a groom!

Here they are, flexing at a lavish and sophisticated venue, and he's still a slob and Hannah is a basic b bride.

• Haha
What is the yellow towel for? Is that what they use to wipe up his phlegm, leaky pads and snot with?
I think that the yellow towel is to provide support to his arm, but I'm not sure. It seems like it is some type of emotional security type of towel from when he was younger or something.

That sickly yellow rag, ghetto saran wrap, and soiled harness worn over his suit - such a dashing prince of a groom!

Here they are, flexing at a lavish and sophisticated venue, and he's still a slob and Hannah is a basic b bride.
1631668487405.png

You're right! There's saran wrap rolled about 10 times along the side in addition to the dirty yellow towel and the harness isn't clean either! These photos are a treasure trove of trashiness!!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
New video up. Shane reveals his dream job. Funny how we just mentioned it. The job is a writing consultant on an upcoming television series. I couldn’t understand half of what he was saying. Sounds like a token pity position that they created for him. He’s excited for the opportunity to break into television. 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
He really does look sick I don’t know what social services are like in America as I’m from england but surely we can report this as it’s neglect the fact they are enabling Shane to not have the right care for him … something is very wrong and I don’t know what help there is
Shane is an adult who, at least on the surface of it, is not rendered incapable by mental illness or mental defect and therefore has the legal right to make decisions about his own care. He hasn't just gone along with this fiasco. He is as far as I can tell, the architect of it. The moral or ethical issues the entire situation raises are far more muddied than the legal issues sure - but until such time as Shane himself seeks to call for some sort of intervention on his behalf there is nothing that can be done. This is a principle I wholly support btw. A physical disability, no matter how severe, does not render a person incapable of making decisions about their own life and millions of honest, decent disabled people all over the US would have those rights taken from them should some sort of precedent be set by an intervention on behalf of this unpleasant little scammer to "save" him from a fate he seems determined to meet.

Seriously - screw him. He's an awful person and if he's hoist on his own petard then so be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven't watched him or have seen his arms recently but he looks so much worse than he did a month or two ago. Yes it makes sense for him to have a lot of atrophy, but he's literally just skin and bone now with no fat what so ever, and probably really fragile bone at that. I really hope he does get a reality check with the weight stuff

Reactions: 11
He looks so frail. 😬
He really does look sick I don’t know what social services are like in America as I’m from england but surely we can report this as it’s neglect the fact they are enabling Shane to not have the right care for him … something is very wrong and I don’t know what
I haven't watched him or have seen his arms recently but he looks so much worse than he did a month or two ago. Yes it makes sense for him to have a lot of atrophy, but he's literally just skin and bone now with no fat what so ever, and probably really fragile bone at that. I really hope he does get a reality check with the weight stuff
he won’t he’s in totally Denial the whole act of wanting to be just a regular guy is going to cost him in the long run I wonder how much more he’s going to pretend before he has a reality check seems to me he really is that insecure he has to pretend as his way of coping I know people cope differently in situations but someone needs to sit down and have a proper chat with him his parents need to intervene now but they can’t as he’s seen as an adult with capacity it’s just a double edged sword really but everyone is right he’s the architect of his own down flall

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately, because Shane is not a minor and has not been declared mentally incompetent, there is nothing anyone can do. His poor parents....
If this is the way Shane wants his last days to be then that is his private decision. A decision he has the right to make. The problem is he is doing it on a very public platform and sending the message: "I'd rather die living the illusion that I am a non-disabled man then live life as a disabled one."

• Heart

Here's the trailer for the show that Shane is a consultant on. I predict that this show will not be renewed for a second season: poorly written, too many sub plots/actors, horrible acting, overly sentimental "feel good" bullshit.

Reactions: 6
Hannah dressed trashy as per usual. Red nails, ripped jeans, trying hard to bring the 80s back

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Since nobody noticed, scammy and greedy shared a new community post on Youtube. Shane and co. are starting another scam. They only need 30.000 dollars, no big deal. See screenshots attached. By the way, Shane's writing style is awful and not to the point. In some fields of work he would get bashed for beating around the bush like this. Little fucker tries too hard to be Shakespeare.

Attachments

• Angry
Since nobody noticed, scammy and greedy shared a new community post on Youtube. Shane and co. are starting another scam. They only need 30.000 dollars, no big deal. See screenshots attached. By the way, Shane's writing style is awful and not to the point. In some fields of work he would get bashed for beating around the bush like this. Little fucker tries too hard to be Shakespeare.
Why don't they take 30 thousand out of their own damn pockets to make that tit happen?! He is so self absorbed and way too chatty- I could NEVER date a guy so far up his own ass, talking/writing a mile a minute with absolutely noting to say. He's like the disabled, male literary equivalent of the vile and talentless Lena Dunham.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His writing style is just nauseating. He is experiencing "beautiful misery" from asking people to provide him $30K to supposedly help others with any disability? Why? Such wordy, roundabout bullshit which is typical for conniving narcissists like him. It's also gross that his fans think he's so generous and noble. Did they miss the part where he wants others to donate the money to fund his endeavor, while he rolls around in his 2 milion dollar mansion and enjoys fine dining almost every day (well, not so much him, but Hannah does)? If he were genuinely altruistic, he'd use $30K of his own money and throw in that Jaco arm he never uses. Homie G commenting on their yt is right - where's the receipts/testimonials of those they've allegedly helped? All they show is themselves flexing their wealth, entitlement, and air brained musings.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did they ever announce the winner of their 80k contest? They promise every few months that they are going to do that.

His writing style is just nauseating. He is experiencing "beautiful misery" from asking people to provide him $30K to supposedly help others with any disability? Why? Such wordy, roundabout bullshit which is typical for conniving narcissists like him. It's also gross that his fans think he's so generous and noble. Did they miss the part where he wants others to donate the money to fund his endeavor, while he rolls around in his 2 milion dollar mansion and enjoys fine dining almost every day (well, not so much him, but Hannah does)? If he were genuinely altruistic, he'd use $30K of his own money and throw in that Jaco arm he never uses. Homie G commenting on their yt is right - where's the receipts/testimonials of those they've allegedly helped? All they show is themselves flexing their wealth, entitlement, and air brained musings.
Shane isn't much of a philantropist. He only finds it "difficult" because the fans have to donate towards the 30 K goal, you are spot on. I also agree with the commenter. Never any receipts and/or testimonials of their work. They could spend that money on hookers and cocaine and we wouldn't know, all while getting praised by their ass kissers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.